Reviews for Guilty Pleasure
Chandramukhi chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
This made me laugh. What a weird guilty pleasure. LOL.

He's lucky he was not found smelling one of Aqua's underwears. It could have been worse. Haha.

Perfect comedy timing in your writing! :)
Terra ForceXIII chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Good lord, what would have if Aqua found him sniffing her stockings or something, just... pure... awkwardness. :D

Humorous fic I must say. ;D
MiranofOnett chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
What a cute little short story about one of Terra's addictions!

Great job!
truthlieslovestars chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
I thought it would be *censored* XD
Vanillacookies chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
LOL! I thought his guilty pleasure would have been something else. But it turns out that I'm completely wrong: he's a sock fetish :P hahaha, jk! I seriously thought you were going to include those cliche guys who liked women undergarment...if you know what I mean, but this was a nice one shot :)
Rapis-Razuri chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Freshly washed clothes DO smell good, I speak from experience. Terra should be happy that it was socks and not...undergarments.
MonMonCandie chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
LOL I can't imagine Terra doing laundry, but it's an interesting thought. I leave the smell of clean clothes too. :D But I'll be honest, I thought the reason why he did laundry was for a completely different reason... XD Think of it as...dirty laundry? LOL

Good humor in the TerQua department! I hope your exams are almost complete! :)
miano53 chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
That was funny. Who knew about Terra's addiction to...laundry detergent...?
PiggyBlue chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Ah Terra there is no shame in liking the smell of detergent. Just don't drink it. Owo. Lol, it could have been worst, like him holding on to her underwear.
BlueXD chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Ultimate LOL! :DDD

Awesome one-shot - you're really good at these!
Ghost-Drive chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Wow. I personally liked this story. It's simple and good D

Just by reading it I can tell that you were having fun writing. Hoping to read more stories like this in the future, keep working! ;)
SakuraKiss chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
"Wait…hadn't he been holding his own shirt? When had that thing changed into a stocking? This was awkward. Definately." I love that part, haha! Amazing job on the story! :)