Reviews for Playtime
kiwisrock chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Debbie White chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Good job! ;)
TwiliteAddict chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Whoa, hot and wow. I liked picturing Edward nekkid and sweaty! Congrats on your Emerging Swan Award!
twilightladies chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Absolutely loved this! Nice suprise ending!
Dooba chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Hey doll! Well first congratulations on winning! Well done!

I'll be honest - this is not my thing. I wouldn't say not my theme because I would be lying, but alas. But, and I'm honest here too, what you wrote was hawt. Jeez, I found myself shifting in my chair there!

One tiny feedback thingy, please don't be offended or anything it's just a heads-up for when you are going to write your next fabulous story - you sometimes use past tense, while the story is written in present tense. Try to stick to one tense. I know how hard this is because I continuously make this same mistake. but once you realize you do you can notice and fix it when you read your work one last time.

I loved the twist at the end. The way the end of the scene was determined was so subtle yet so strong, very well done. I loved how they turned out to be married in the end, how they both got a rush from playing that scene. Well done too, for letting them discuss briefly what he liked and didn't like. It's something that is often forgotten in fics. I don't have any experience whatsoever :D but I am happy that you paid attention to that detail.

Anyway, in short: well done! And thank you for writing and sharing it with us :)
b.krumova chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Usually, I'm not a fan of BDSM fics, but this one was H-O-T.

Great job, baby girl :)
Elvirina chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
You are one ballbusting woman. You sure you don't have any experience? You could have fooled me. I not really a fan of the hardcore stuff like this, but it's well written. I liked the ending, I wished that scene was a little bit longer. Lol
Barbr9 chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
I really liked it. I am a big Bella being the submissive fan but I really enjoyed her dominating Edward. Very arousing. I also liked that they were married at the end.

IBelongToAVampire chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
I loved it! It was hawt! And I loved seeing a submissive Edward b/c it's so rare! Very well written. Thanks for the awesome read,bb!

KayMarieXW chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Brilliant. Love a submissive Edward and you don't see them very often. I thought it was really well written. Because I'm a bit of a softie, I especially loved the last part, it was an nice surprise and a good way to finish. Would definitely want to read more from you, if you decide to write anything else.
Sneaky Snarky Subs chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Holy Schmoly! I don't even usually like B/E fics and I'm all excited over this one _ The attention to detail is excellent but the one grammatical tip I have is to watch your commas and run-ons. Vereh gooooood though! *applauds* I can't wait till the next chapter!
Jasper's Woman chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
I thoroughly enjoyed that, very hot and naughty. Just what I like. I liked that the fact they were married and are kinky as hell. Can't wait for your next o/s
Where. . Who. . Me chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Props to you for posting your attempt at writing fanfiction. I really enjoyed reading this story, and cannot wait to see if you will be posting any more stories in the future.
His Singer1 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Ohhhh Sexy PlayTime
stellabella011 chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Dearest author, hmmm, not really a bdsm fan but you do have some good writing skills and can keep an audience captivated. Would love to see some stories with perhaps a bit of action and romance as oppposed to pure sex. Overall, not bad for a first publication...