Reviews for Taken
fangurlsrule chapter 3 . 7/12
So I know this is on hiatus but I was kinda hoping that you would eventually finish it. The idea is unique and im really interested in it.
nofcksgiven chapter 3 . 6/20
OMG, it gets even better! Tho this Drock guy makes me wanna vomit. Why did they even grab the kids if they're just gonna dispose of them anyway? His act of cruelity is sickening! Now I'm so freakin' nervous for Bulma! and the blonde. Urrgghhh...
nofcksgiven chapter 2 . 6/20
Aww, I love the father/son moments.:) Despite Bulma going missing, I can't stop smiling from the Vegeta/Trunks interaction. I love how Trunks is so worried about his mom. He's the cutest mama's boy.

Poor Bulma. She just wanted to get lingeries to wear for her man and this is what happens?! *siggghhh*
nofcksgiven chapter 1 . 6/20
I've only watched Taken twice and I still can't remember how it ended but maybe that's a good thing since you're writing about it.

I am excited for the rest, NO PRESSURE. It's already very interesting and I never get tired of Vegeta stepping up to protect his family when years before, he didn't care at all.
Lalidra102 chapter 3 . 3/31/2015
i love the story :D pls update!
Emxdeezy chapter 3 . 3/1/2015
Your stories are brilliant and this one has me hooked! I see it's been on hiatus for some time, hopefully it will be updated soon! For the meantime, keep up the great work!
Sammie chapter 3 . 2/8/2013
I love it. You should keep on writing.
arliadevi chapter 3 . 11/1/2012
I'm too lazy to log in, and I realize you have not updated this fan fic in quite some time. I'm actually quite in love with it! The writing is great and Vegeta's personality spot on for once! This is truly a gem and I'm do intrigued as to where this may go. I hope you do get back to it, as a fellow ff author I realise how hard it can be to find time to write, but I'm so eager to see how this works out. Fantastic.
Yvonne chapter 3 . 8/7/2012
I really think you have something here
Yvonne chapter 3 . 8/3/2012
This is a really good start. Nice plot
Yvonne chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
Please update
Yvonne chapter 3 . 7/25/2012
Please update. This story is really interesting.
Yvonne chapter 3 . 7/24/2012
Please update. I'm dying to see how this all plays out
Darkprincess chapter 3 . 7/13/2012
It's good that vegeta has an emergency phone. N that goku is a good understanding friend. I hope you continue this fic
Puppydog chapter 3 . 7/13/2012
Omg. They have bulma! Where the hell r they taking her?
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »