Reviews for human target fic
nova87 chapter 33 . 4/21
Guerrero and Rachael contine to get closer as the team tries to relax from the events of last chapter. I am looking forward to finding out what exactely is going on with Rachael and the abilities she showed last chapter. I think you are doing a good job bringing Rachael and Guerrero relationship along slowly.
nova87 chapter 32 . 4/9
I am a little confuse did Rachael attacked all the guards where they were calling someone a monster? During the final fight she threw Guerrero across the room like a rag doll, did she get superpowers? Besides those two questions this was a excellent action chapter. Looking forward to seeing what is happening with Rachel.
nova87 chapter 31 . 4/2
Doug did not think that the team was just going to give him the ranson money that easily did he? It sounds like Guerrero has had enough of people kidnapping Rachel and letting them get away. Issa being calm in this situation is typical right from the show. Nice chapter and good thilling ending. Looking forward to finding out what happen to Doug's men.
nova87 chapter 30 . 3/24
Normal Guerrero behavior here shooting the messenger, I guess these guys did not know who they were messing with? Chance and Winton need to come up with a plan to rescue Rachel, Pucci, and Ames. Its nice to see Freddy the cat getting involved. Looking forward to see what Chance comes up with to free their teammates.
nova87 chapter 29 . 3/18
Cute short story with Rachael and Guerrero taking center stage. Good preview for the next chapter in your author notes.
nova87 chapter 28 . 3/10
From the last sentence in this chapter it looks like Guerrero will be out of revenge against the people that hurt Rachel. While recovery Rachel still wants to help and not be a burden to the team is a good touch and speaks volumes about her strong spirit inside. Freddy the cat is my new hero!
nova87 chapter 27 . 3/4
Rachel biting the nose of the doctor for startling her was funny, especially receiving Guerrero sign of approval. Finally naming the cat is a touch idea in this chapter and a good name Freddy.
nova87 chapter 26 . 2/20
Rachel is out of the hospital only to return back to be attack by someone. Nice reference to the size of the kitten in this chapter since Rachel had been gone so long some chances had to occur in her absence.
nova87 chapter 25 . 2/10
Good chapter its good to see the ladies go shopping for Rachel while she is still recovering in the hopsital. While Winston and Chance search the videos for clues about who could have attacked her. Guerrero feelings are become more and more stronger for Rachel and his desire for revenge against who ever attack her.
nova87 chapter 24 . 2/3
Ames asking Guerrero point blank if he has feelings for Rachael? The whole team has been debating this point over the last few chapters and you have done a good job hinting at it as Rachael and Guerrero have their moments together. Looking forward to seeing Guerrero getting his hands on the guys that hurt her.
nova87 chapter 23 . 1/27
Rachel was injured really bad over the two months time that she was missing. Hearing her story about what happen to her made me mad while I was reading this. Guerrerro and Rachel closeness continues to blossom and grow. I know he must be fluming about what has whappen and seeing then together sleep in the room as the chapter close was a good touch.
nova87 chapter 22 . 1/16
Guerrero missing Rachel who is still missing, even sleeping with her kitten worrying about her. While everyone else is worrying about Guerrero acting strange. Ilsa screaming at the end of the chapter is a good cliffhanger.
nova87 chapter 21 . 1/7
Good chapter with lots of activity! The warden running the meth lab at the jail was surprising. Also being part of the frameup on Guerrero, nice action in this chapter. Good suspense ending with Rachael going missing. Also you keep dropping hints about a possible Guerrerro & Racheal relationship looking forward to seeing which way you will take that.
nova87 chapter 20 . 12/27/2013
Guerrero escaping from jail was brilliantly done, too bad the team ask him to return back to jail while they try to find out who frame him. Rachael playing a guard on the inside to keep eyes on him I sneaking and good. The Warden letting the guards make an example out of Guerrero while Rachel stands helplessly ending the chapter makes me wonder if the Warden is in on the whole frame up? Good chapter.
nova87 chapter 19 . 10/30/2013
Nice change of direction in this chapter, once the team has Tanya. Now Guerrero has been arrested and frame by the sounds of it. I could actual see Chance and Guerrerro faces while I read this chapter in the jail scene, especially when he told Chance that he was going to break out. Ending the chapter with Guerrerro in his cell with a plan setup with his new cellmate is a very good way to end this chapter.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »