Reviews for human target fic
nova87 chapter 42 . 1/1
I have enjoyed following this story and hope you decide to add more to it because it would be good to see how all this ends. Thanks for sharing your vision of Human Target and hope to read more of your writing soon.
nova87 chapter 41 . 10/2/2014
Ilsa being followed to end the chapter with the strange figure watching her is a good cliffhanger. Seeing Guerrerro still dress up in cosplay is kind of funny. Having Ames keep her distance but watching Victoria is good job for her. Did the guys find a clue from the cameras? Looking forward to finding out who is after Victoria.
nova87 chapter 40 . 8/5/2014
Short chapter direct to the point that ends with Guerrero going to interrogate the person from the roof from last chapter. While the rest of the team reassembled together to start planning their next move.
nova87 chapter 39 . 7/7/2014
Izanagi comes across as being mysterious, but he saves Victoria just at the right time. Nice action chapter, with a twist ending with Izanagi disappearing. Looking forward to finding out more about him.
nova87 chapter 38 . 6/27/2014
Cute short chapter that helps move the plot forward. Looking forward to seeing how the teams cosplay adventure, and to find out who is watching Victoria.
nova87 chapter 37 . 6/13/2014
The gang still dress up and searching at the cosplay convention, while Guerrero noticed someone in custome is looking at him. This person take a picture of him before running upstairs. Chance and Winston searching but coming up emtpy on their end. This reads like a great setup chapter for something big in the next chapter. Looking forward to reading it.
nova87 chapter 36 . 6/2/2014
The team dress in cosplay and sounds like everyone is having fun with it but Guerrero. Who is the mystery person watching them from the top balcony. Could it be Rachael back with the team? Hoping to find out in next chapter.
nova87 chapter 35 . 5/27/2014
Our Human Target cast at the Anime Convention and all the while Rachel is missing again. This time she did leave a text to let Guerrero know. Is Rachel disppearance and Victoria crisis related? Can't wait to find out in the next chapter and to see who the guys are dress up as.
nova87 chapter 34 . 5/20/2014
A girls night out of poker leading to a Friday night party and a must needed nighttime for our group. Finally you have Guerrero and Rachael together. Although my favorite part of this chapter was of Ames taking the picture in the beginning of them sleeping. Fun chapter, a good break from all the action.
nova87 chapter 33 . 4/21/2014
Guerrero and Rachael contine to get closer as the team tries to relax from the events of last chapter. I am looking forward to finding out what exactely is going on with Rachael and the abilities she showed last chapter. I think you are doing a good job bringing Rachael and Guerrero relationship along slowly.
nova87 chapter 32 . 4/9/2014
I am a little confuse did Rachael attacked all the guards where they were calling someone a monster? During the final fight she threw Guerrero across the room like a rag doll, did she get superpowers? Besides those two questions this was a excellent action chapter. Looking forward to seeing what is happening with Rachel.
nova87 chapter 31 . 4/2/2014
Doug did not think that the team was just going to give him the ranson money that easily did he? It sounds like Guerrero has had enough of people kidnapping Rachel and letting them get away. Issa being calm in this situation is typical right from the show. Nice chapter and good thilling ending. Looking forward to finding out what happen to Doug's men.
nova87 chapter 30 . 3/24/2014
Normal Guerrero behavior here shooting the messenger, I guess these guys did not know who they were messing with? Chance and Winton need to come up with a plan to rescue Rachel, Pucci, and Ames. Its nice to see Freddy the cat getting involved. Looking forward to see what Chance comes up with to free their teammates.
nova87 chapter 29 . 3/18/2014
Cute short story with Rachael and Guerrero taking center stage. Good preview for the next chapter in your author notes.
nova87 chapter 28 . 3/10/2014
From the last sentence in this chapter it looks like Guerrero will be out of revenge against the people that hurt Rachel. While recovery Rachel still wants to help and not be a burden to the team is a good touch and speaks volumes about her strong spirit inside. Freddy the cat is my new hero!