Reviews for Complex Designs
StrangePointOfView chapter 11 . 5/4
This is one of the more intelligent Ultron stories, even compared to the comics. Well done.
EvangelionMari chapter 5 . 4/20
PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE I LOVE THIS STORY!
AndShadowsWatchingOverMe chapter 11 . 10/27/2014
Oh God, yessss…
I knew someone had to be shipping these two, it just took me ages to find it. Thank you! Well executed, gripping story. I could not put it down once I’d started, had to read it through, couldn’t even go to sleep in time. And that doesn’t happen too often with me.
I love it when an author manages to build a twisted love triangle like this and keep the characters from going OOC. I go weak for stories where the villain falls in love but too often it’s not done well enough to keep me interested to the very end. The villain turns into a saccharine covered sap or the object of his/her adorations accepts the love without questioning it, forgetting all the bad deeds or previous relations in the pursuit of this new romance. The worst-case scenario in my mind is that the couple ends up together half way through the story and coddle up through the end of it, villain turning good for no apparent reason. I mean I’m not saying I hate it when a villain turns good, most of the time it’s simply not done convincingly enough.
I’m babbling. Bah! The point is, this was pure ecstasy for me. I loved it how Ultron-5 kept his megalomaniac antics and violent games up to the very end. My stomach was churning the whole way through. Call me crazy, but that works for me.
Simply put, there are too few stories like this one. You’ve left me craving for more.
GGMK chapter 11 . 9/25/2014
I actually grew to like Ultron in this story. In a twisted way, he did honestly love Janet. Still, he went too far, so he had to be destroyed.

Very good fic. Had me on the edge of my seat the whole time, and you also did some really good action scenes!
vampireyautja chapter 11 . 9/11/2014
I thought that- but then you- and he- *sits down* wow. I did not expect that at all... I LOVED IT! I just want to say that while ultron was a complete and utter murderous lunatic I think that only made me like him more?! I loved spider man, and Thor and everyone was just written SO WELL. You should make this into a comic or a book cause it's freaking amazing and deserve an award or somthing. The only thing I'm left to wonder is who was that guy on the ship at the end? Hmmmm...
vampireyautja chapter 10 . 9/11/2014
Woo here it goes second to last chapter! Before I say anything I just want to add the while I do adore the IDEA of ultron/wasp I can see why it wouldn't work it most universes. (Still adorable at some points though) but anyways, loved this chapter (ultrons part was sad though) and I was worried about hulk for a second.
vampireyautja chapter 9 . 9/11/2014
*rowboat is halfway underwater* well doctor doom is ruining my ship. Well that and ultron is a crazy wacko at times. Am I supposed to feel as bad for the ultrons cause I do. It might be because I'm a huge transformers fan but every time I see an ultron get killed, I cringe and wince. And to top it off ultron having nightmares was really sad too :( I know it's impossible but I wish he and Janet could've ben friends if nothing else
vampireyautja chapter 8 . 9/11/2014
*sits in sinking rowboat* well that didn't go the way I expected. Ultron-5 was all lovey about wasp but he's trying to kill everyone but he and wasp are so cool together. *sighs* I love this story so much but gosh darn it if it's not making me feel stuff (particularly sadness an anguish that my ship is going to die a horrible death)
vampireyautja chapter 7 . 9/11/2014
*falls over* I ship Janet and ultron but I feel like its less of a ship and more like a rowboat and it's sinking. *clenches hands* I know I shouldn't but his darn it, I feel kinda bad for ultron and I just want him to be happy with wasp but I know she's going to pretend to like him and then kill when his guard is down. He'll stop her and then he won't like her anymore *falls over again in disparity* WHY?!
vampireyautja chapter 6 . 9/11/2014
Yeah ultron-5! Show that guys whose boss! However *sighs* I guess this is the end of happy ultron/wasp times :( well at least it was fun while I lasted... (I wonder if he ever got that external heater installed for her so he wasn't so cold though?)
vampireyautja chapter 5 . 9/11/2014
Firstly just want to say thank you for replying to my reviews (thank you it means a lot _) loved when ultron flew wasp to her apartment it was both endearing and horribly creepy (yay!) Steve was so sweet and adorable but poor herbie! It was so sad T_T
vampireyautja chapter 4 . 9/11/2014
(Aw we didn't get to see them dance) but that was more then made up for by the fight scene! Aw yeah ultron protected wasp! *fist pump* then they flew away together (aw) than you so much loved this chapter _
vampireyautja chapter 3 . 9/11/2014
(Hank you dork you practically designed your trap) but oh my gosh ultron'a comment about being 'larger' then hank had me laughing so hard XD also freaking adore that ultron is wearing a tux 3 homicidal villain of death has got to look good for his date with Janet _
vampireyautja chapter 2 . 9/11/2014
If it wasn't so murderous and psychotic I would say that ultron killing that guy for wasp was almost sweet
vampireyautja chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
Okay I'm really sorry and this is going to sound super weird (considering who and what ultron is) and I'm probably the only one but... I kinda like ultron and Janet together O_O (not like when he used her to make his wife but just plain old Janet) *shrugs* I don't know maybe I'm just insane (love the story so far though!)