Reviews for Complex Designs
FrostHunter chapter 11 . 10/1
Cool little story good job.
Chipolotta chapter 11 . 4/24
I agree with RisingGundam2006! There must be an alternative ending to this magnificent story! Maybe just one more little chapter… or sequel! Pretty please! Pleeease...
RisingGundam2006 chapter 11 . 3/6
I really enjoyed reading this fic. It was very interesting and intense. I was wondering if you had considered doing an alternate version of this where Ultron had succeeded in his plan to eliminate all human life except Janet's.
Pspcole chapter 1 . 6/15/2016
Well done deserves a lot more reviews found this from tv tropes fan recs and loved it nice work
mk109 chapter 11 . 12/30/2015
Really enjoyed this lot of jokes and serious moments and you balanced them out perfectly.
Judah chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
Looks interesting so far.
KK the Valorous chapter 11 . 9/21/2015
That was an amazing, spectacular, marvellous, and every other synonym for great story. You are an incredible author.
StrangePointOfView chapter 11 . 5/4/2015
This is one of the more intelligent Ultron stories, even compared to the comics. Well done.
USAPanda chapter 5 . 4/20/2015
PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE I LOVE THIS STORY!
AndShadowsWatchingOverMe chapter 11 . 10/27/2014
Oh God, yessss…
I knew someone had to be shipping these two, it just took me ages to find it. Thank you! Well executed, gripping story. I could not put it down once I’d started, had to read it through, couldn’t even go to sleep in time. And that doesn’t happen too often with me.
I love it when an author manages to build a twisted love triangle like this and keep the characters from going OOC. I go weak for stories where the villain falls in love but too often it’s not done well enough to keep me interested to the very end. The villain turns into a saccharine covered sap or the object of his/her adorations accepts the love without questioning it, forgetting all the bad deeds or previous relations in the pursuit of this new romance. The worst-case scenario in my mind is that the couple ends up together half way through the story and coddle up through the end of it, villain turning good for no apparent reason. I mean I’m not saying I hate it when a villain turns good, most of the time it’s simply not done convincingly enough.
I’m babbling. Bah! The point is, this was pure ecstasy for me. I loved it how Ultron-5 kept his megalomaniac antics and violent games up to the very end. My stomach was churning the whole way through. Call me crazy, but that works for me.
Simply put, there are too few stories like this one. You’ve left me craving for more.
GGMK chapter 11 . 9/25/2014
I actually grew to like Ultron in this story. In a twisted way, he did honestly love Janet. Still, he went too far, so he had to be destroyed.

Very good fic. Had me on the edge of my seat the whole time, and you also did some really good action scenes!
vampireyautja chapter 11 . 9/11/2014
I thought that- but then you- and he- *sits down* wow. I did not expect that at all... I LOVED IT! I just want to say that while ultron was a complete and utter murderous lunatic I think that only made me like him more?! I loved spider man, and Thor and everyone was just written SO WELL. You should make this into a comic or a book cause it's freaking amazing and deserve an award or somthing. The only thing I'm left to wonder is who was that guy on the ship at the end? Hmmmm...
vampireyautja chapter 10 . 9/11/2014
Woo here it goes second to last chapter! Before I say anything I just want to add the while I do adore the IDEA of ultron/wasp I can see why it wouldn't work it most universes. (Still adorable at some points though) but anyways, loved this chapter (ultrons part was sad though) and I was worried about hulk for a second.
vampireyautja chapter 9 . 9/11/2014
*rowboat is halfway underwater* well doctor doom is ruining my ship. Well that and ultron is a crazy wacko at times. Am I supposed to feel as bad for the ultrons cause I do. It might be because I'm a huge transformers fan but every time I see an ultron get killed, I cringe and wince. And to top it off ultron having nightmares was really sad too :( I know it's impossible but I wish he and Janet could've ben friends if nothing else
vampireyautja chapter 8 . 9/11/2014
*sits in sinking rowboat* well that didn't go the way I expected. Ultron-5 was all lovey about wasp but he's trying to kill everyone but he and wasp are so cool together. *sighs* I love this story so much but gosh darn it if it's not making me feel stuff (particularly sadness an anguish that my ship is going to die a horrible death)