Reviews for One Too Many
drarry4ever chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
the end was spectacularly hilarious! everything else was tooo amazing to comment on...XD
Pull-Marine chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
I love it. I love it. I love it. I love it. I love it.

Since the 02x14, I've always wondered what kind of drunk Kurt would be and I must say I like your opinion about that...wouaw, drunk Blaine was one of the hottest thing I had ever seen, but Drunklaine is just fantastic *_*

I also liked how you portrayed Lauren...I can totally imagine her reading slash fanfiction during her spare-time ;)

All of them were so "in characters"...it was great. All of your fictions are great.

You're Great *_*
UnPurpleSmurf chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Oh God thi is TOTALLY AWESOME! ;)

:D
Thoughts of a Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
:) Totally freaking hot and hilarious- i loved this!
XiO-chan chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
You made my day XDDDDD. Slutty drunk Kurt FTW!
MissLibertine chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Hahah funny. Polite and shy people get slutty when they drink, it's like an universal law hahah. It was really funny. Thanks for writing! Greetings from Argentina :)

MrsV.
LovelySonggbirrd chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Omg! You have TRULY out done yourself! This is my new favorite story of yours!
rainbowagression chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Oh. My. God. You so need to write more drunk!Kurt. This was brilliant :)
aishaduh chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Loved it! Made me laugh so hard ! Wonderful story!
MyMagentaPeach chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
That sentence is so awesomely awesome: "Puck and Lauren looked at him as if that was the stupidest question anybody had ever asked in the History of Ever." I am still laughing. Thanxs for a sosososososososo brilliantly fun hot read;)
michaelfanfic chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
This fanfic is really good! I couldn't stop giggling when Kurt kissed Puck.
RiverWhiteDragon chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Never! Drinking responsibly is totally ILLEGAL in Ireland! Awesome fic though, brilliant druck one direction interpretation they would so all be like that ( and Pucks boner was just brilliantly cheeky. hee hee) Thank you for sharing!
They call me mellow yellow chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Oh my...
sydg813 chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Oh my dead god, that was great. I loved it! So funny! Yay for slutty drunk!kurt! Yay for drunk!New Directions (plus Blaine!).
Natvv chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Oh my god that was AMAZINGAWESOME SUPERMEGAFOXYAWESOMEHOT asdfghjkl; brb im just DYING here

really that was so asdfghjkl;
76 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »