Reviews for One Too Many
Dauphin Noire chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Oh yeah! I've enjoy it! :D

The part with Finn and Kurt at the beginning was so cute! I like it!

I also like the part where Kurt was making out with everybody... God, that was really fun to picture!

I'm happy for Mercedes and Sam. I think she deserve it and that Sam could be a great guy for her.

After... Hum... Yeah, Blaine and Kurt! Love, like always!

But my favorite part was Finn... You don't know how much I would have want to be at his place! That seems to be really funny to remember. And the way he spilt everything out at Glee Club... Yeah that was perfect!
HanjiTitan chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
made. my. day.
XxHushHushxX chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
this made me laugh the whole way through. i have never laughed at a story that much in my whole life! i couldnt even read the sex scene without laughing it was just all so funny. thank you so much for writing this, you have literally made my day

I Am A Boss Zefron Poster chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Loved it!
georgiatheninja chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Oh god i love drunk klaine stories xD this one tops them all tho! (no pun intended)
Ambereyedwolfchild chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Random but awesome. My iPod is on shuffle and as I got to kurt making out with everyone single ladies came on. Made me laugh. The image of drunk kurt dancing wouldn't leave my brain.
ShezzaMezza chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
So funny! You should totally write more - The Advebtures of a Drunk, Slutty Kurt.
marli-slashs fan chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
I laugh so hard ! Gosh, it's so funny and sexy at the same time, fanfics needs more horny and drunk Kurt.

Thanks a lot.
TheFirstMrsHummel chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Awesome, amazing smutty perfection!
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
OMFGlee, I loved this! IT was so funny! Seriously, I love, love, LOVED this! PLease, more Drunk New DIrections (Do you know the dirty joke? HInt: Applies to three people at the party, 'cept one only partly).
lilithaofsherwood chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHA!

ok, ok, I can breathe now. I'm fine. I swear. That was unbelievably entertaining. I applaud you and the wonderful creation that is Slutty!Drunk!Kurt.
TheRomanticNerd chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
OH GOD I have been looking for a drunk!Kurt story in which he is so so much fun :PP This was a really giggly read, thank you! :D
Veritas4Eternity chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
LMAO. This is AMAZING. GET IT KURT!
LizzyPoodle chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
THIS WAS SO MUCH FUN THAT I CAN HARDLY STAND IT! I lost track of the number of times that I laughed out loud! Excellent work!
NissaNorris chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
awesome job! the glee kids really are more fun when they're drunk. gonna have to do a party for when they come back from Nationals!
76 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »