Reviews for One Too Many
MayaCC chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
wow! totally loved it!

it was hilarious and pretty hot :p

you're a good writter, i like your style :)

bisous
DJ-DizzyD chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
That was freakin' hilarious.
HearMeCalling chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
This story was EPIC! ahhh loved it, man! Though I wish he would've made out with Sam instead of Puck, since Kum is like my third Kurt ship after Klaine and Kurtofsky. I would've love to have seen that happen. :P

Or. Read it happen. :P

Please write more?
kurtcoblaine-klainetrain chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
I can see it lol
Krustel chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
OMG This story is so hilarious!

slutty kurt is so much fun. And I liked the part when Blaine practically "promoted" Kurt's kissing skills. It was like a guy on the market who wanted to sell his best product *G*

I'm not even mentioning Puck...because...well I screamed more than I laughed because it was so funny (i don't know if this makes any sense to you).

And I thought it was a great idea to confront "sober Kurt" with his actions

Nice work
Miko Jasmine chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
awesome! :D
matchbookjealousy chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
favorite part: 'Puck and Lauren looked at him as if that was the stupidest question anybody had ever asked in the History of Ever. "Yes!"' so great! also, i'm kinda surprised puck didn't take a video with his phone or something. sounds like something he'd do, but maybe he didn't have his phone on him at the time. oh well. another funny part (not exactly sure *why* i happened to find it so funny, but whatevs) was when you described kurt as "bendy". it wasn't "flexible", it was 'he loved that his boyfriend was so bendy'. it was just a random funny description.

this was great! your work always brightens my day, genia! keep it up!
BlueReaders chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
HAHA I wondered if I was the only one bothered by the Fabrevans relationship bcuz they look like brother and sister xD

also, this is a PERFECT story, I always imagined Kurt would be the kind of drunk with low inhabitions and brutal honesty xD

IT WAS AMAZING
RoseBelikov'at'Nyx.Vamp chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
I have to tell you, i don't really ship Klaine fanfiction at all. But i read this. Because it was you. And you are the undisputed queen of Smut/humour. And it was epic even though i'm not a Klaine fan. So thank you x

Over and out x
AnnielovesKlaine chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
This was hilarious!
busybee6563 chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Ohmygod, this is brilliant! I'm pissing!

You got Puck and Lauren so spot on!

Hilarious!
Samparam chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
HAHAHA oh God, I love this so much.

So much second-hand awkwardness and embarrassment, but it's super hilarious!
ReapMe chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
OMG I don't even like klaine but this made me laugh SO HARD! lol That was so funny. I love how everyone is all 'wistful sigh' when they think about making out with Kurt. Slays me. Good stuff.
bareawakening10 chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
please please please do more drunk!kurt stuff! im oficially in love with drunk kurt. excelent story xx XD
Miss Regina Star chapter 1 . 5/23/2011