Reviews for Times Are Strange
Chef 101 chapter 14 . 8/12
Wow! I didnt think the story would turn out like this! I LOVE IT! I hope you decide to continue it! Cant wait for more! :)
Knaruto chapter 14 . 8/1
Wah...Please continue the story soon.
TheOlympus chapter 14 . 7/17
OOHHH GOD! PLEASE CONTINUE AUTHOR-SAMA!
SleepyPuppy chapter 10 . 6/28
kinda of mean to leave kyuubi like that in kushina isn't? thanks for upl
Brazilwolf chapter 14 . 6/28
I really do like this story. It's so interesting how Naruto is forming bonds with people like Minato and Chibi Kakashi. I think it's so cute and sweet how Kakashi is opening up to Naruto. I love the pairing and how situation like the blizzard or that weird group shunshin got them together even more. So funny that Naruto tried teaching Kakashi that henge as well as when he was trying to convince him not to use a kinjutsu against the hokage. It's also amazing how Naruto can change the atmosphere like when he released some of his killing intent onto those chunin who where picking on Kakashi at the Ramen shop. I'm really hoping there will be more since it seems that it hasn't been updated for quite some time. But still hoping for more
orieku kazemia chapter 14 . 5/21
Hallo there, it's a good story and I like it so much, you say you don't mean to abandoned it, but it's been a long time since the last chapter, I mean no offense, but will you continue this story? I'm really hope you do, please, I love this story very much,
Please continue,
Best regards
orieku kazemia
What abt the rasengan? Will Naruto teach it to Minato or will he let him create it again? Then teach him the completed or subtly hint to add in elemental chakra?

Then will kakashi still get his eye from obito? Will he end up as copy nin again or not? Coz I think its sad that he wont.
Aww why aren't there anymore chappies? Mina-chan's reaction is bound to be awesome! Hahaha!

I was thinking, could it be that since Naruto's already in this timeline, there isn't a need for a baby Naruto to be born thus fate/life/world/forces of nature/etc is making his parents hate each other so they won't end up a couple. Afterall, Minato ad Kushina started coming tgt after Minato saved her from her kidnappers. But then there's the thing abt madara releasing kyuubi onto the village. That won't happen? Or will Kushina fall in love with someone else and when she's giving birth then things play out as usual? Does it even matter?

Btw, where's the scene where Kushina meets Naruto for the 2nd time? At the bar.
I thought you said the fic isn't going to be abandoned but its been like 2 years since the update... Its only now getting to the good part.

I love their teasing hahaha. Man the puns! I love puns. And these are funny :) the hit on one? Hahaha! I dunno how you do it.
SlashyJazz chapter 14 . 3/23
Dude, it may be a waste to say please update since this chapter came out in 2012 but... yea update?
2x2justfau chapter 14 . 3/20
I'm. So excited for the next chapter!
PleiadesWolfe chapter 14 . 2/29
It seems to be the middle that gets everyone. I really hope can you figure it out soon because I would love to see the ending of this story. I was a little sure about this Plot line but I really love of your other stories so I decided to go a head and read this one. I'm really glad that I did. I super curious to how it is going to work out between Naruto and his dad but is he still his dad? Because two Narutos can't exist without creating a paradox, technically meaning Naruto as he was once born can't be born because he is already alive. So maybe that is why Minato is hating Kushina for no apparent reason. The universe's way of trying to right itself. Maybe once Naruto figures this out his relationship with Minato can progress more. Last thing I have to say is that I absolutely adore chibi Kakashi!
LadyVukavo chapter 2 . 2/26
Good story so far, sounds like Minato has a case of White Knight Syndrome
9632mp chapter 14 . 2/11
I love your story, and I really hope that you have not abandoned it and that there will be more chapter to come. You are very talented.
PS: Sorry if I made some mistakes, I'm French'
aleakernisananimenerd chapter 10 . 2/10