Reviews for Times Are Strange
Nanami.Umbreon chapter 14 . 4/9
"I have no intention of abandonig this fic" you say "i will update" you said QnQ *start crying* please! this is too perfect, try to back to this fandom and read about the pair! try to get your insterest back QAQ please, i beg you to update this perfection of a fic! if you update this fic and end it i promise you one thing, i will make a fanart of your fic QAQ/ im waiting...
Blackblood3464 chapter 14 . 4/2
please update soon I love story soo much
Elena Parker chapter 14 . 3/29
You said you won't abandon this story... that's really hard to believe considering you haven't updated it in FIVE years. Shame, i REALLY wanted to read thos story.

I know you might be busy, but many readers want you to update this story, including me. So if you don't mind, can you please start updating again?
Yuunari chapter 14 . 3/16
Never thought I'd see the day when I would ship Minato and Naruto so hard. Hot-damn! This fic needs to continue! I can't wait to read more of it! *squeal*
fry chapter 14 . 2/25
Would like to read more from this
KyRa-ChAn008 chapter 14 . 2/8
I really like this fic! Update soon please!
Noragamiworrior chapter 14 . 2/4
I know it's 4 1/2 years ago you updated this BUT I'm going to continue waiting for an update because I really like this concept and it's a good story. So if you are going to continue with this story I would be really happy!
Jade Porter The Marauder chapter 14 . 2/1
I need moooooreeee!

God, I freaking love it.
fishy7073 chapter 14 . 11/25/2016
I haven't seen a story this well put together in a while. I love it, so it makes me sad to know there is only 14 chapters and that you haven't updated in years.
The awkwardness between the two is the cutest thing ever. I get giddy at the situations they are put in.
Scribleyellow chapter 14 . 11/20/2016
Holy shiz! You can leave it like that you monster! Just kidding your no monster but still leaving it like that after bing reading the story suck:/ BUT I really enjoyed so far, keep up the amazing work
katat2002 chapter 14 . 10/27/2016
Where is the story
Megan Blodgett chapter 1 . 10/23/2016
Will you be continuing this story? It is really good.
LazyisConservation chapter 14 . 10/5/2016
pleas,please, please finish this, i beg. please
Guest chapter 4 . 9/21/2016
There were a number of little things that were bothering me - some poorly worded sentences and whatnot - but it was that fight scene that's made me stop reading. Kage level opponents who shout out their techniques and close their eyes!? That was just pathetic.
yuuki23 chapter 14 . 9/14/2016
I love your story! I really like the pairing Naruto-Minato time travel! There aren't enough fics like yours on this site for my taste!
Please, give some good news and tell me that this story isn't abandoned! Minato is soooo cute with his infatuation, and I think you really got the personality of chibi-Kakashi down.
So... How about you give us readers a new chapter?