Reviews for Times Are Strange
Plz update soon I really like this story and there's not that many NaruMina time travel stories so I really look forward to this
AnimeWarrioress 359 chapter 14 . 3/23
C'mon it's been two years and you had to stop at a huge cliffhanger.
I want to see Minato's reaction
I want to see how their relationship progress
I want to see how Kushina will fit into everything, especially as Naruto will probably try to hook them up together you since their his PARENTS.
C'mon do you know how hard it is to find good NarxMina stories and not the father son relationship type.
PLEASE UPDATE!
Another Anonymous Annoyance chapter 14 . 3/7
Wow. Just Wow. There are no words for the awesomeness of this fic. Seriously. Wow.
alemery chapter 14 . 3/6
excellent story. I shall say no more, for that would cheapen it.
Dev's Inferno chapter 14 . 1/30
nice
Moonstone blaze chapter 14 . 1/24
Wow I love this chapter! Sighs...kawaiii... I hope there's some kissing involved in the next chapter. And that jutsu although funny, I wish Naruto would show off one of his cooler jutsu. Oh well.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/30/2013
atleat post a lemon
Guest chapter 13 . 12/30/2013
make fucking more
Luna Marry chapter 14 . 12/26/2013
Hi, I just wanted to wish you happy holidays and a happy new year in advance, with much health, love, peace, and plenty of inspiration. And of course, to say I'm loving the story!
Miiyah chapter 14 . 12/6/2013
I loved his story
Very PERFECT *-*
Pongu chapter 14 . 11/23/2013
Really good story !
Saya V chapter 11 . 11/22/2013
one of the best narumina story, hope you update soon, can't wait any longer! though i will if i have to but i dont want to...
loveunaruto chapter 14 . 11/20/2013
I like your story. Plzzz update.
carolyn chapter 14 . 11/14/2013
please do not stop this story please
clizasanimeluver98 chapter 14 . 10/26/2013
Author-san , are you done with the things you have to do? For I would like you to return back to your story since it is quite a cliffhanger. No, I am mistaken. I meant an enormous cliffhanger, so author-san please do update.