Reviews for Hogwarts under siege
TheGeneral chapter 11 . 9/21/2010
Thanks for writing. It was quite cute, and I enjoyed the plot twists, while you still managed to keep characters fairly in character. Good Job. Maybe you could add a chapter about how Sev comes up with the solution, instead of just jumping to the solution? I wanted more...
Artemis1000 chapter 11 . 1/29/2009
I enjoyed this story very much, great job!
The-x-Mad-x-Hatress chapter 11 . 7/2/2008
I loved this story! (I tried to figure out the virus before the ending but I'm no Ravenclaw so I didn't get it till the epilogue.)

It was Beautifully written!
seabury chapter 11 . 2/10/2008
I know you wrote this ages ago, but I just wanted to let you know that I thoroughly enjoyed this fanfiction from beginning to end. You definitely held my interest! I, however, will be blaming you if I fail my upcoming Biology test, as I devoted alot of my studying time to reading this fic! :P
tansy1354 chapter 11 . 11/10/2007
Thank you for writing an entertaining story with an interesting premise.

Stories containing medical situations are always difficult to get just right, it is a delicate balance to get the facts out without boring the reader and you have managed this extremely well.

Your betrayal of Snape as he tried to find the cure and deal with his colleagues was a refreshing change for him. Again just the right balance of his usual behaviour as well as showing the side of him that made it possible to undertand why Dumbledore gave him a second chance.

It was also nice to see that for once even the mighty Dumbledore could fall victim to something afflicting the rest us mere mortals.

Are you planning a one-shot to answer the question of Draco and the Unforgivable?
silmelinde chapter 11 . 9/10/2007
Good job. I like they way you portray Slytherins, not the regular 'kicking the puppies' banner. And Snape is certainly dedicated to his work, not just a snarling jerk. Fairly beleivable.
magdilen chapter 11 . 5/29/2006
good job! i like stories that portray draco and the slyths as other than bad guys. but so many stories have draco being nice for the most unbelievable reasons. you came up with a good idea.
Hedw1g chapter 11 . 3/30/2005
This was ingenius! Loved it! it was well plotted out and well written!
zafaran chapter 11 . 11/9/2004
*very* good. I like stories that have a medical base, and, even better, ones that have a base in epidemiology. Congratulations on a job well done. I did wish it had been longer with more details and scenes in places you bridged across, but that's just personal preference. Tnaks for the story. Zafaran
Kane chapter 11 . 8/22/2004
Fantastic work. I very enjoyed it. THX
Niagra Falling chapter 9 . 9/18/2003
annetaylor12 chapter 3 . 8/10/2003

Bye the way! I love Pansy! Can't wait to see her part in this story! ANYONE e-mail me with any Pro Pansy fics! Please!
yukimo chapter 11 . 7/29/2003
Great story! Nice how all the Slytherins get some credit at last! And Snape too of course! Maybe you could write a sequel about another adventure the Gryffindors and Slytherins take on, with Harry and Draco and the rest of the gang as friends?
tosca chapter 11 . 7/16/2003
Very entertaining and an original plot. You kept everyone nicely in character too. Thanks for sharing.
Moustachegirl chapter 11 . 11/11/2002
Well anything to make a stressed author happy. *ehem* I thoroughly enjoyed your story, I thought it was well written and nobody seemed blatantly out of character as many fanfic authors tend to do to their subjects, and I thought it was a good story and I also think I'm too tired to write anything intelligable... I think I spelled that wrong..