Reviews for Child's Play
StarryNight101 chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Ha. That was SO awesome. I've actually been thinking the exact same thing myself.. if Booth and Brennan have a girl, sometime in the future she has to get together with Michael Vincent Staccato Hodgins. :D Also, you are even more awesome for that Sailor Moon reference.
Maeeflower chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
This story is really well done. Booths reaction was probably my favorite part of the story. Please make this into a fanfiction about Joy and Michael, it would be a really great story :)
Indigo Nights chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
I really love this! You should continue this story line. It's great, and I think it would make an excellent fanfic!
mikesh chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
aww, how cute! At least Booth will know what kind of upbringing his daughter's husband had and he knows the parents! UPDATE SOO!
DreamingIce chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Ahahaha! I love it! How Angela talks Bones into agreeing, and the absolute aura of disgust from the kiddies while listening. And the ending? Oh so perfect.

A follow up in Joy and Micheal's relationship in the future would be amazing... And all the adults could sit back. And smirk. Except Booth. Who will be sulking.
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Very cute! I really enjoyed it! Great chapter! I look forward to reading more!
berniej chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Totally awesome! and so cute lol I can just see Angela doing this too it would be a perfect way of cementing their Booth,Hodgins and I'm pretty sure Michael himself wouldn't stand a chance against her!

Thanlks for sharing this, hope there will be more

Bernie
ameliasmistletoe chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
That was super good!(; Can't wait for another update! Oh & could you include how many kids angela & hodgins have and there ages at the beginning of the next chapter?
BandB4ever chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
jejejejeje, me fascina, quiero mas.
ExcellentDriver chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
This was so cute and funny!

Ahhh

I still can't believe B&B are really having a baby!
grc73 chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
That was fun! A well written and enjoyable read. Thank you.
Klutzygirl33 chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
I loved this! LOL, I love how mostly everyone already ships Michael and Baby Girl Brennan-Booth. (And how we're already convinced the baby is a girl, too.) Great fic!