Reviews for A Life Ironic
readmered chapter 23 . 5/8
This was super fun to read! I am always curious as to how writers address River's involvement, and while I love a little bit of drama, it can get out of hand if River gets jealous. So yes, I enjoyed it immensely, thanks for writing
Guest chapter 23 . 12/29/2014
I really truly love this fic it's pretty amazing! I don't kniw how you or any other writer does it! However I did see this fan video on Doctor Who and its pretty amazing as well and I thought why not send it so someone who could/might actually write a great fic on it, or at least something similar. I'm sorry if I'm overstepping but I think it could be amazing.
A Fan.
Doctor Who Nice Dream (Eleven, Ten & Rose) [AU]: /jLhuyJJuLNI
Crystalzap chapter 23 . 8/12/2014
very nice ending though i really hated River in this, and when you implied that their were higher beings trying to interfere through her and possible eliminate Rose . In cannon there are no 'higher beings' and IF there were they don't interfere with lower plains. Just a pet peeve however I like the ending and the epilogue was sweet, and so them
Chloe chapter 15 . 5/10/2014
*Rose and the Doctor have a tender moment, and in the shadows fangirls and fanboys laugh crazily*
LunaStorm chapter 23 . 3/30/2014
Cool story. Very well arranged.
Didn't much like River in this, but hey. She's always a problem for Rose/Doctor shippers...
Red Lily1 chapter 8 . 3/16/2014
WHAAAAAAAAAAT?! Jack! I'm going to /kill/ him!
…but then he'll come back to life…so I'll kill him again! HOW COULD HE!?
Red Lily1 chapter 6 . 3/16/2014
"Look, a bear!"

Brilliant. :)
bohemian.mind chapter 23 . 11/5/2013
This was quite fun and River was... a surprise. Not sure I like her being an Eternal and I'm fairly sure the Eternals weren't all that helpful or concerned with the fate of a universe outside of their own, but still fun. I'm glad you didn't have Rose become something all powerful. That takes all the fun out of life - and stories. I like your characterization of Rory and Amy. Usually, Amy is just too overbearing for me. I like how you moderated her in a way that most authors don't and that Moffat hadn't in the series. She was actually likable. Jack was a delight, as always, and I like how you did the causal nexus. Timey-wimey, indeed.
Sydthesquid chapter 13 . 8/10/2013
i thought this story was great, i just had to say something. the stunning part at the end of the chapter, i though of rose with kind-of a derpy face with like cartoon eyes and a small smile with a cute tounge sticking out. OH, and the doctor kinds looked like he tripped and fell and rose is REALLY out of it so she doesnt realize what shes done. sorry but i just thought i should say that after my 5 minutes of laughing after i saw that in my head while reading it.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/22/2013
by the time the 27 planet happened tosh and owen were dead. how is she here now then?
LGM chapter 23 . 4/19/2013
lovely story, every one was very well written. on that note this is on of the few stories that I actually like river! so well done on that alone. and no it isn't because she's not rose I just don't like her.
Gondelaurier chapter 23 . 3/22/2013
Loved this! Such an elaborate plot - good planning skills you've got there! And I loved all the little echoes of Nine (my favorite Doctor), as well as the role TenII played (very bittersweet). All in all, great job :D
dragoncreators chapter 21 . 2/28/2013
If i was there, I would slap River, she shouldn't have done that to Rose, good reason or no.
dragoncreators chapter 14 . 2/28/2013
-confirmed that yes, he was definitely upside down. And staring at a part of Jack's body that he didn't care to be this close to.- -"She actually told me she was a -bit- shot. Can you believe that? A -bit-."-He stroked the console in agreement and Jack cleared his throat behind the Doctor.

"I guess I'll leave you two alone." Jack grinned at the Doctor and left the room- Love it!
dragoncreators chapter 1 . 2/28/2013