Reviews for Five Times Spock Noticed Jim's Hands
Something Unpretty chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
It sounds completely adorable that Spock would be fascinated by something as common as snapping fingers. But then, he's always adorable. And several other adjectives I've heard Jim might have used during one un-aired episode that may or may not exist.

Yay for the existence of hands. I don't think enough people notice them, even if they aren't Vulcans. They're part of the human body, and if something that pushes shit out of itself is considered more attractive, I don't know what's happened to the world. Though I can see the appeal when I think on it involving more clothes.

And sorry for the images in advance.
stargazerdown chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Haha, cute!
mercury chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Aww! Thanks!
USS.SPIRK chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
i love how this is written! and your ideas are very cute :)
Summer of '69 chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
I can't snap to save my life, but hands are a big thing for me, too. Even when I'm taking the subway down to my co - op on Mondays, I look at people's hands.
EnglishSupergirl chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Enjoyed this little fic! I'll check out your other on.
Anime Princess chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Snapping is highly arousing eh?

I guess for touch telepaths, yea, it could be!
istau chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
A. It captured a great deal of detail in such a short fic.
probablyquantum chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
I don't think I've encountered any fic that deals with Spock's attraction to Jim's hands better than this one does. I like the overall plot in this fic particularly because the final confession scene is relatively angst-free and honest between them. Confident Spock is awesome.

Also? "...sometimes you need to get them a little wet first." If I didn't know better, I'd say Jim totally knew what he was doing there. The snapping this is creative.
Haunt of twilight chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
that was so cute! Poor Spock going through all of that.
dark pheonix chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
I like the snapping. I havent read that anywhere. Vulcan erotica, sweet.
Doni chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Loved it!
beckett77 chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
This was really cute. I quite like five and ones, so this definitely appealed to me. The snapping was a nice touch and I liked the gradual build-up of the noticing. I also liked the bit about Jim handling things with care even though his hands could be considered rough. Well done.
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Love it! Wish it was continued into a full story but ill take what I can get :-)
Maranni123 chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
:D Seriously, after reading this, one starts to notice their own hands. Hm. :P Anyways, wonderful work as always my friend. Can't wait for more updates from you! :D 10/10!