Reviews for Five Times Spock Noticed Jim's Hands
Haha, cute!
mercury chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Aww! Thanks!
USS.SPIRK chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
i love how this is written! and your ideas are very cute :)
Summer of '69 chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
I can't snap to save my life, but hands are a big thing for me, too. Even when I'm taking the subway down to my co - op on Mondays, I look at people's hands.
DaintyL5 chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Enjoyed this little fic! I'll check out your other on.
Anime Princess chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Snapping is highly arousing eh?

I guess for touch telepaths, yea, it could be!
istau chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
A. It captured a great deal of detail in such a short fic.
probablyquantum chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
I don't think I've encountered any fic that deals with Spock's attraction to Jim's hands better than this one does. I like the overall plot in this fic particularly because the final confession scene is relatively angst-free and honest between them. Confident Spock is awesome.

Also? "...sometimes you need to get them a little wet first." If I didn't know better, I'd say Jim totally knew what he was doing there. The snapping this is creative.
Haunt of twilight chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
that was so cute! Poor Spock going through all of that.
dark pheonix chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
I like the snapping. I havent read that anywhere. Vulcan erotica, sweet.
Doni chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Loved it!
beckett77 chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
This was really cute. I quite like five and ones, so this definitely appealed to me. The snapping was a nice touch and I liked the gradual build-up of the noticing. I also liked the bit about Jim handling things with care even though his hands could be considered rough. Well done.
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Love it! Wish it was continued into a full story but ill take what I can get :-)
Maranni123 chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
:D Seriously, after reading this, one starts to notice their own hands. Hm. :P Anyways, wonderful work as always my friend. Can't wait for more updates from you! :D 10/10!
Robin Autumn chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Can I just say that I thought the snapping fingers was incredibly original? And hilarious? And adorable? And rather stimulating from a Vulcan's point of view? Oh I can't? Too bad, cause I just did!

XD But seriously. I loved your five and one! It was humorous and sweet and now that I've done my civic duty I must find what you've written cause you are a great author! Cheerio!