Reviews for Bootylicious Dean
celeste301 chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
Dear superwoman, seeing as you've disabled your private messaging option, I can only guess that you're a very brave individual who goes around posting insults to stories in the hopes of helping writers improve (in case you missed it like you missed the w in show, that was sarcasm :) ). I don't deny that I'm a bitch, I can be quite bitchy at times, but learn to spell before you call someone dumb, it diminishes the effect of the insult.
Superwoman rules chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Well dean has a nice ass and glee is a dumb shoe! And celetsbyour still a dumb bitch!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Omg *laughs*u made my day. So the first season of glee btw so dean worthy :)
ebonylovesdeanandsam chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
this fic sucks and glee is a dumb show! dean what never do that and he hates glee! all your fics suck too!
smalld1171 chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
So cute! Loved this! :D
Maddy Love Castiel chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Oh my gosh ok I'm laughing so hard! I loved this! Poor cas had to see that! :))

Maddy
mainegirlwrites chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
I love this about FanFiction - we can put the boys anywhere, doing anything! Glad Sam got into it, a little dance can relieve alot of stress! Very cute!
BlackIceWitch chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Good dialogue and characterisations - haven't see Glee (or US daytime TV) so I won't comment on that side of things ;)
BlackBeautyQueen33 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I have never watched Glee but this was hilarious
Difficult-notImpossible chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
haha! I love gleek sam and dean!

"Dude, it's got cheerleaders."

That's soo how Dean would translate it!

i love it!
FallenAngel218 chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
I have never seen Glee, but it's hysterical to imagine Dean acting like a teenage girl, and Sam walking in on him. :) Great story!
Wynefred chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Heehee. I don't watch Glee, but you've got me curious. I'm a little afraid that I'll get hooked just like the boys, though! :D
stephaniew chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Lots of fun! The idea of the two of them dancing on the beds and singing Kelly Clarkson was hysterical! "Dude, it's got cheerleaders..." Perfect Dean!
Woman of Letters chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
I laughed the first... and second... and third time I read this!

Girl, you rock!

What I loved was the way the music they were singing at the end fit the boys' life:

"'Cause we belong together now, yeah

Forever united here somehow, yeah

You got a piece of me

And honestly,

My life (my life) would suck (would suck) without you"

Thanks for another funny story!
Heatherlina chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
"What's the deal with the kid in the wheelchair?" asked Sam. Dean's grin grew wider, and just like that Sam was hooked.

Nice...that's what happened to me too. One episode in and I was singing along. Hooked, line, and sinker. Good job!