Reviews for Changes and Other Inconveniences
DedicatedReader chapter 3 . 6/11
Yeah, I love this and this needs to be a thing. Any chance of this getting picked up again? Pretty pretty please :D
kdarnell2 chapter 3 . 4/20
Damn, I wish you had completed this, it's fascinating. Well, I'm going to follow it just in case you pick it up again.
1sunfun chapter 3 . 2/23
Good.
tealrose chapter 3 . 10/6/2014
Hey, you ever going to finish this? T
Rjones308 chapter 3 . 9/10/2014
Shame you gave up on this story. I was looking for a Tibbs story, which you indicated this was, but instead found an interesting story. Tony's unrequited love, Gibbs meanness and Ziva's hateful disregard for everyone leaves lots of questions. It would be so nice if you decided to come back to this story and give us the romantic happy ending we wanted and need.
DodoBirdy chapter 3 . 8/8/2014
Just found this story ... love what you have done so far. Hope you are able to finish it sometime. Thanks for posting.
sailor silvimoon chapter 3 . 5/5/2014
Love it. Please continue and update soon.
Water-Soter chapter 3 . 3/23/2014
Wonderful story. I'm really enjoying it. I hope that you are able to finish it one day, but if not I'm very glad you shared what you had.
brookerz122493 chapter 3 . 3/23/2014
Oh my goodness. I love this! I know its been a while but hopefully you will be able to write more to it. Love it so far!
serena23 chapter 3 . 10/3/2013
Please update this story again soon. I have really enjoyed reading it and can't wait to see what happens next.
BleuFlyinKittensTimesInfinty chapter 3 . 7/23/2013
SO is this going to be finished? It would be great! :)
Guest chapter 3 . 6/13/2013
omgggggggggg wheres the rest? is this wip? puleeeese gimme more! ::cries:: its too good to leave!
Callisto-HK chapter 3 . 1/18/2013
Nice story! Wish you would continue it! Any chance?
Alex chapter 3 . 12/27/2012
Hi, nice story. Please continue.
simys chapter 3 . 10/10/2012
WOW just wow I can't wait to see where THAT'S going!