Reviews for Seven Deadly Sins
Quirky Del chapter 2 . 7/27/2014
LOVE!
Quirky Del chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
This is *so* GOOD! You have a real knack for writing their dialogue and keeping the chemistry in place for all the of the characters! I love this so far!

Cheers,
Del
Guest chapter 7 . 4/26/2014
So fricking awesome! You made me laugh out loud so many times my husband curiosity got the best of him and he demanded to know what I was reading. You were spot on with the characters and I absolutely loved this premise and the flow of the writing. This is one my new all time favorite community fics. Thank you for writing!
stopthenrewind chapter 7 . 6/25/2013
This is PRICELESS, oh my god. So funny and witty (the dialogue all throughout was SO GOOD), and characterizations were spot on. I love how you managed to intertwine all the 7 stories together, and then had Abed do a 7 deadly sins theme for his web show! Just flawlessness all around. Thanks so much for writing this gem! X
another wannabe author chapter 5 . 3/20/2013
this story is fantastic btw. I forgot to review until now. Characterisation is incredibly accurate. I feel as if I'm reading the actual script.
DJCaps chapter 7 . 3/18/2013
I am hopelessly in love with this fanfic.
okieday17 chapter 7 . 12/22/2012
Fantastic job. I cannot get enough of your Greendale tales! Hope you have more stories once the new season starts!
calicar chapter 7 . 10/26/2012
This is possibly the best fic I've ever read from the show. Are you a writer for the show? You need to be. I genuinely felt like I was watching it. Oh, if only season 4 is like this! :D I also love how you managed to sprinkle a little Troy/Britta into the mix. Love the dialogue. Did I mention you should be one of the writers for the show?
SFMLover chapter 7 . 8/29/2012
Great end!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/24/2012
NOT SURE IF MY REVIEW POSTED BUT AWESOME.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/24/2012
AWESOME.
kim chapter 7 . 8/22/2012
all i can say is i am so happy 2 find ur stories ur amazing & incredible & i feel like im watching the show which i miss like crazy atm. thank u
kim chapter 6 . 8/22/2012
L.O.V.E. is so funny! lol Troy not cut out for being a genie lava lamp omg i am dying!
kim chapter 5 . 8/22/2012
i want the table notches 2 return nxt season! turkey flavored waffles - tuffles? that. is. awesome. this is so funny! i liked jeff's bieber hair cut! lol
Guest chapter 4 . 8/22/2012
did my last review go thru? idk if it did. just in case love this - lol leonard getting hurt & flipping the bird! lol their lust is that intense!