Reviews for Deadly
Glee-aholic chapter 9 . 7/19/2011
Great chap :) and can't wait for the next chapter it sounds good!
Macey4xox chapter 9 . 7/19/2011
MUST. FEED. KLAINE. THE. SPIDER. MONKEY.

Awesome chapter! I'm glad Kurt and Blaine are finally home! :D Oh dear Rowling, the next chapter sounds intense! Don't make me cry!
ArtisanBleu chapter 9 . 7/19/2011
Bella, you're back! I'm really happy to learn that your wi-fi is back, and this story is no longer on hiatus. :)

So, this was a great chapter. I had to smile when Kurt and Blaine were retelling the whole story to Burt and Christian.

Your preview left me on the edge of my seat. Please update soon!

Artisan
Ravenclaw Jess chapter 9 . 7/19/2011
(A review for Klaine the Spider Monkey. I hope he's hungry hehe)

I love this story so much :) I can't wait for the next chapter! (especially after that preview)
Dani chapter 9 . 7/19/2011
Everychaper seems to get better. Keep it up
Recipe For Trouble chapter 9 . 7/19/2011
This is totally awesome! Can't wait to see where you take this story :) I've been craving some mermaid/man fics ever since I saw the new Pirates movie! The religious man and the mermaid were honestly the only things sparking my interest :o anywho, you're great. And I wanna read those other Klaine stories of yours!
Hatmir chapter 9 . 7/19/2011
Where are Blaine's brothers? LMAO
Puckasauruzzz chapter 9 . 7/19/2011
Why must you tease me with the preview! AHH! I hope Blaine and the gang are okay.. And the horsies! :(
eoddanger chapter 9 . 7/19/2011
I give this fanfic... A! Lol
Roxi chapter 9 . 7/19/2011
Wow, this story is just captivating! You're a brilliant writer. I just adore klaine AUs, but out of the many I've read this is my favorite. I can't wait for the next chapter! P.S. When you do publish your other Klaine AUs I'm going to eat them up! Ha (:
jone chapter 9 . 7/19/2011
Agh! U have to update! Please? :) i love this story.
Your Best Friend Amber chapter 8 . 6/30/2011
This one's boring... [;
GleekWriter602 chapter 8 . 6/27/2011
the link isnt working...can you send it to me or something? It says PAGE NOT FOUND
Kiamra chapter 8 . 6/26/2011
Prince and the pauper fic...do want.

also, don't worry ,take yo time.
Glee-aholic chapter 7 . 6/20/2011
Again love this story! Please continue!
93 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »