Reviews for Deadly
Glee-aholic chapter 9 . 7/19/2011
Great chap :) and can't wait for the next chapter it sounds good!
Macey4xox chapter 9 . 7/19/2011
MUST. FEED. KLAINE. THE. SPIDER. MONKEY.

Awesome chapter! I'm glad Kurt and Blaine are finally home! :D Oh dear Rowling, the next chapter sounds intense! Don't make me cry!
ArtisanBleu chapter 9 . 7/19/2011
Bella, you're back! I'm really happy to learn that your wi-fi is back, and this story is no longer on hiatus. :)

So, this was a great chapter. I had to smile when Kurt and Blaine were retelling the whole story to Burt and Christian.

Your preview left me on the edge of my seat. Please update soon!

~Artisan
Ravenclaw Jess chapter 9 . 7/19/2011
(A review for Klaine the Spider Monkey. I hope he's hungry hehe)

I love this story so much :) I can't wait for the next chapter! (especially after that preview)
Dani chapter 9 . 7/19/2011
Everychaper seems to get better. Keep it up
Recipe For Trouble chapter 9 . 7/19/2011
This is totally awesome! Can't wait to see where you take this story :) I've been craving some mermaid/man fics ever since I saw the new Pirates movie! The religious man and the mermaid were honestly the only things sparking my interest :o anywho, you're great. And I wanna read those other Klaine stories of yours!
Hatmir chapter 9 . 7/19/2011
Where are Blaine's brothers? LMAO
Puckasauruzzz chapter 9 . 7/19/2011
Why must you tease me with the preview! AHH! I hope Blaine and the gang are okay.. And the horsies! :(
eoddanger chapter 9 . 7/19/2011
I give this fanfic... A! Lol
Roxi chapter 9 . 7/19/2011
Wow, this story is just captivating! You're a brilliant writer. I just adore klaine AUs, but out of the many I've read this is my favorite. I can't wait for the next chapter! P.S. When you do publish your other Klaine AUs I'm going to eat them up! Ha (:
jone chapter 9 . 7/19/2011
Agh! U have to update! Please? :) i love this story.
Your Best Friend Amber chapter 8 . 6/30/2011
This one's boring... [;
GleekWriter602 chapter 8 . 6/27/2011
the link isnt working...can you send it to me or something? It says PAGE NOT FOUND
Kiamra chapter 8 . 6/26/2011
Prince and the pauper fic...do want.

also, don't worry ,take yo time.
Glee-aholic chapter 7 . 6/20/2011
Again love this story! Please continue!
93 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »