Reviews for Deadly
Glee-aholic chapter 5 . 6/20/2011
Gosh I love this story! Pure genius
Glee-aholic chapter 2 . 6/20/2011
Yah! Love this I saw pirates of the carribean 4 and loved it to and I'm OBSESSED with glee so to combine them is a superfamtabulous idea
NerdyKins chapter 7 . 6/19/2011
Oh, you make me so happy :) You and Ellvee are hilarious xD This story is fantastic! You're a great writer :) Can't wait to read more! :3
Evil Jenyus chapter 7 . 6/19/2011
So I've been aching for more to the mermaid plot ever since I saw the last Pirates movie, so this seriously just made my freaking month. I love this, though I do secretly want Blaine to end up being a merman with Kurt, but I'm really looking forward to seeing how you work this out. Update soon please!

Sincerely,

the Evil Jenyus
XxShadowChickxX chapter 7 . 6/18/2011
I belive u! i hav voices 2. (more like sides that need names cuz its hard keeping track of them... & i just imagine like this mansion & junk..) i just thought of the song "voices"... cuz it goes like "i hear voices in my head they talk to me" yea nvrmind im weird. so made like 2 mistakes in the translations... (the perfectionist in me (which i got 4om my mom. damn u! (jk)(not really)) is making me tell u. "Los Hombres! Buscar una cuerda de seda! Ahora!" "Hombres! Busca una cuerda de seda! Ahora!" & in the whole 'Tienes suerte que te salvo' since the guys talkin bout himself u switch 'salvo' to 'salve' salvo is if ur talkin bout some1 eslse not urself. apology 4 the long review! if Klaine dont bite can i feed him? (her?) :3 (my thumbs cramping up 4om all the typing D:) loved how yaa showed that artie pretty much took britt away... ( & now im thinking bout how kurt isnt a dolphin but a mermaid.. X3 yea i should stop typing -.- (least thats wat alex is telling me. shes quite mean.. :( ))Peace! Lcubed out!
TranquillityofPassion chapter 7 . 6/18/2011
This is AMAZING! Can't wait to see what happens next :)
Macey4xox chapter 7 . 6/18/2011
I need to help feed Klaine the spider monkey! Awesome chapter :D Can't wait for the next one!
Charlotte chapter 7 . 6/18/2011
Yay! I check your story every day to see if there's an update and when I saw that it said 7 I was suddenly jumpy that's what Klaine does to you I guess.
Nicbearosaurus chapter 7 . 6/18/2011
For the sake of your poor spider monkey I will review. I wouldn't want to be the cause of an innocent's death.

Good stuff so far. I'm usually not too into AU stuff but there have been a few stories that have seemed worthwhile. This is one of them. :)

Good job.
Charlotte chapter 6 . 6/9/2011
Please I am begging you do another chapter!
Charlotte chapter 5 . 6/9/2011
Brilliant story and it fits them to well, well written and you have the characters very well.
XxHushHushxX chapter 3 . 6/5/2011
ahah, its singing instead of a teardrop
XxHushHushxX chapter 2 . 6/5/2011
ohmy gosh! i love this sooooooo much! i fell in lovewith PotC4 and i love klaine to no end! so when u put then together it creates a miracle
GeorgieGirl999 chapter 6 . 6/5/2011
this is really good! please update soon!
gleekygirl chapter 5 . 6/5/2011
yep she is right ya know. if blaine dies u virtual die too. okay? but great story btw.
93 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »