Reviews for Forever Hold Your Peace
Reine de la Mort chapter 12 . 2/13
You gave Bella Cullen a believable character, and actual character development. You made Edward Cullen a sincerely likeable character: the kind of father every girl wishes she had. And you wove into this story a very important lesson on how truly loving someone, means respecting them and their autonomy, because just having them isn't enough, love means taking joy in the fact that the person you love truly, honestly wants you back. If they don't feel the same way, that sucks, but if you love them, you'd back off anyway.

So many people even or especially, in real life, can't grasp that simple concept of basic respect for another's free will.

Seriously? Mind Blown. I've read your other works, but reading this, it's such a tragically underrated little gem, with such an important message that everyone needs to learn. Bravo.
Terra-Wendy chapter 3 . 7/5/2013
where do they get the blood to donate?
Guest chapter 12 . 5/8/2013
Love the reintroduction of free choice to balance out imprints. The latter *are* rather creepy if they are necessarily romantic, especially since the woman apparently has no choice in the matter.
Reira Redemption chapter 12 . 4/9/2013
I... enjoyed this story but I really wanted it to end differently...
Whatsername21018 chapter 12 . 2/4/2013
I'll admit...kinda wanted Jacob to run to Nessia at some point and beg her to tell him the truth. But this was a wonderfully written story, great plot, and a mature ending!
Whatsername21018 chapter 6 . 2/4/2013
wonderful conversation! completely awesome! I love this story!
Whatsername21018 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
I really enjoy this idea. Very well written first chapter and aw...poor noble Renesmee! excited to see how this plays out!
yay chapter 12 . 12/12/2012
I just want to emphasize that this is a pretty unique fic, both in the watching him/her marry someone else genre and in the Blackwater genre. This was delightful to read. Thanks for writing!
yay chapter 11 . 12/12/2012
Quil's dilemma is interesting.
yay chapter 10 . 12/12/2012
This is a very plausible way of her mother coming around.
yay chapter 9 . 12/12/2012
This is a lot more lighthearted and less angsty that most I'm-watching-the-girl/guy-I-love-get-married fics. It's refreshing.
yay chapter 8 . 12/12/2012
Rosalie's snark is lovely.
yay chapter 7 . 12/12/2012
""So do you have any preferences?" Emily asked briskly. "You are the bride, after all."

"I do, actually," Leah replied.

Emily's eyebrows rose in surprise. "Really?"

"Yes," Leah said, pausing dramatically. "I want you to plan everything."

"Not happening," Emily said flatly.

"But I'm the bride!" Leah exclaimed.

"That means you need to have some input in this," Emily said firmly.

"And if I want my input to be leaving you in charge of everything?" Leah asked.

"Then too bad because you need to give me a little more than that," Emily said, not budging in the slightest.
yay chapter 6 . 12/12/2012
The bantering between her uncles is pretty funny.
yay chapter 5 . 12/12/2012
The conversation with Emily in this chapter clears up a lot of the confusion about Emily.