Reviews for The PucKurt Shuffle 4
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 10 . 5/31/2011
LOL.

Blaine/Rachel... just... lol XD
IceQueenRia chapter 10 . 5/31/2011
Ah, Pink is always good. I had to laugh at Lauren pushing Puck in the pool :p I did like that Kurt/Rachel insisted on sunday dinners. Something like that to keep friendships alive is very nice. A shame that certain things didn't work out, but also very realistic.

Also, song request (if you can make it work coz the lyrics are for a girl but changing the gender reference shouldn't be too big a deal) but the song just popped into my head while reading this 'Just the Girl' by The Click Five.
renee chapter 9 . 5/31/2011
You know what would be so perfect?

Since, I'm like convinced kurt cheated on blaine at nationals with puck (lol) the song hot tottie would be so good!

The chorus goes like this

I'm like yo kemosabe

Your body is my hobby

We freaking, this aint cheating

As long as we tell nobody

Tell your girls your leaving

Ill meet you in the lobby

I'm so cold

Yeah, you my hot tottie

You don't have to do it, but when I heard this song, that's exactly what I thought of 3
JasonDragon64 chapter 9 . 5/30/2011
How lovely, Wings.
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 9 . 5/30/2011
It was seet.
om nom nom chapter 9 . 5/30/2011
how about Thanks for the Memories by Fall Out Boy?
IceQueenRia chapter 9 . 5/30/2011
Aww, so cute. And lol, poor Finn *snort*
Lady Babette chapter 8 . 5/30/2011
Very good work. Making Blaine the bad guy was brillant.
IceQueenRia chapter 8 . 5/30/2011
OMG Blaine's so OOC lol. Sorry, I had to do the annoying idiot reviewer at least one time. I should have waited for an mpreg drabble to sound even stupider haha.

Seriously though, I'm sure I've said it before but I have to repeat myself and gush again about how amazing you are to provoke so many different emotions in such a small piece of writing. This simple drabble makes me want to bash Blaine's face in (just the character, not Darren, he's too gorgeous to maim) I just want to wrap Kurt up in a comforting hug, Lauren needs a slap for only wanting sex from Puck when she could have had more, crazy girl, and I love Puck and feel as though I could just melt into his arms. I'd also like to grab hold of the mystery guy who reminds Puck of Kurt just out of curiosity.
bainst chapter 8 . 5/29/2011
I concur with the fungus statement, but I'm a Puckurt girl through and through. This littlle nugget hits on how I feel Kurt and Noah would be together. Kurt would be his anchor, and Kurt would bask in all that passion focused just on him. Lovely. My next song request if you have time is "Heaven", also by I Monster (I really love them). Thank you.
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 8 . 5/29/2011
Gah! That hobbit!

Blaine likes me just a little too I think... But mi Purt/Pummel's soul can't acept him XD
JasonDragon64 chapter 8 . 5/29/2011
Wings, your stories make me very happy! Beautiful little story, very romantic and sweet. As always, looking forward to the next one.
JasonDragon64 chapter 7 . 5/28/2011
Beautiful, Wings.
JasonDragon64 chapter 6 . 5/28/2011
Ah, poor Karofsky... Seems he is moonstruck over Kurt. Pity. Kurt seems happy with Noah, and Karofsky will have to move on. Perhaps he will find someone who makes him feel good about himself... eventually.
63 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »