Reviews for The PucKurt Shuffle 4
Lady Babette chapter 7 . 5/28/2011
I love the innocense of Kurt. The heartbreak and the light at the end of the tunnel with Puck. Wonderful job. Anther song I think you would be great for is Walk On by Billy Currington. I can so see Kurt and Puck when I hear it. And thank you so much for sharing your talent.
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 7 . 5/28/2011
I like it D
IceQueenRia chapter 7 . 5/28/2011
Aww Kurtie, Puck loves you, baby.

That 3 month gift for Sam near broke my heart. Karofsky is a moron. I love Blaine, but how could someone cheat on Kurt for him? Grr, Blaine and Kurt BOTH deserve better than that and better than Karofsky.

But oh well, Puck is there, that's the important thing.
KiraSparrow chapter 5 . 5/28/2011
Squee! Thanks for taking my request. I love how you captured the wistful tone of the song. :)

- Kira
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 6 . 5/28/2011
Ek! Stalker!Karofky freaks me out e_e
Lady Babette chapter 6 . 5/28/2011
Oddly funny and just a little creepy.
Cfings753469 chapter 6 . 5/28/2011
Hot Mess and Good Girls Go Bad by Cobra Starship

I really wanna see what you can do with those, they're gonna be totally awesome
IceQueenRia chapter 6 . 5/28/2011
Ah, the creepy stalker song that idiots mistake for a love song and play at weddings lol

Well done you for using/interpreting the lyrics correctly.

This works perfect for Karofsky's one-sided love.

And being the immature person I am, I laughed at the word 'fart' hehe
Lady Babette chapter 5 . 5/28/2011
I liked this. Well done.
JasonDragon64 chapter 5 . 5/27/2011
Wow! Bland now has a new nickname: the coin-op boy. Loved it!
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 5 . 5/27/2011
Kurt must know that Puck is better for him D
mrscakeakajane chapter 5 . 5/27/2011
oh kurt hunny, its because you were meant to be with puck not the hobbit
kimm chapter 5 . 5/27/2011
Omgg I luv all of ur stuff!

U should do the song give me everything by pitbull:) its sooo sexy
IceQueenRia chapter 5 . 5/27/2011
haven't heard this song in aaagggeeesss (I had to write that because I don't know of an emoticon to get that message across)

anyway, I like that this is sort of a pre PucKurt little thing. and in my head, it will certainly lead on to being full-on PucKurt smexiness and Blaine will um... have threesomes with Wevid.
IceQueenRia chapter 4 . 5/27/2011
*huge fangirl squeal* So much love right now. And Burt being proud as he walks Kurt down the aisle and then reluctantly hands him over with a little glare lol. And gosh, the things I would do to witness Puck and Burt dancing together lol.
63 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »