Reviews for Ten Months
Guest chapter 45 . 9/18/2015
Omg it would have been HORRIBLE if it was a coma dream! As it was.. It was just PERFECT 3
Guest chapter 39 . 9/17/2015
Omg can't believe I'm crying over here
Guest chapter 3 . 9/17/2015
Ugh this is nothing like Bones this is a 100000000000000000 times better
ncis lover chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
Normally read Gibbs fanfic but randomly wanted to read McAbby fanfic. Was looking on the internet on my laptop and found this story. Thought let's read this for a change. So I did. Read the first chapter, thought this is actually pretty good. Carried on reading, got hooked, couldn't put it down, and have now read it about 10 times and I still love it! Can you do one like this for Ziva and Tony, it would be truly awesome! Have read almost all the ncis fanfic you have wrote and prefer it to almost everything else I have read! :) :) :) :) :) :)
ncis lover chapter 45 . 7/5/2015
Absolutely awesome, doesn't need any more description! :)
ncis lover chapter 45 . 6/20/2015
Fabulous! Why not try putting all the ones with loads of reviews together and make a book? I'm sure loads of people would support the decision and I for one would definitely buy it! I have recommended this story to my friend who is a huge McGee fan and she is yet to read it but will tell you what she thinks when I find out! Good luck!
ncis major fan chapter 45 . 6/16/2015
Absolutely loved this had me crying at one point write more like this I love McAbby this story is so cute! Will let all my ncis loving friends know about this would highly recommend this, can you put all your really good ones together and if you get enough reviews you could publish them as a book of mini ncis stories would totally buy it !
Guest chapter 3 . 6/8/2015
I'm loving it... It's great
Guest chapter 45 . 4/19/2015
Alright I know that you ended this years ago, but I'm just now reading it, and I'd like to know who shot McGee. Other than that, absolutely fantastic story! Just that one loose end to tie up to make it perfect for me.
SheWhoMustNotBeNamed99 chapter 45 . 11/26/2014
This is a beautiful story. I wanna laugh and cry etc... you should really consider a sequel. It would be sweet to see how their relationship develops over time. I understand that you do not ship Tiva strongly. I do ship them but I thought the Tiva moments in this were very sweet. I really hate Tiva stories where it is literally all about them. In fact, I hate stories that are too lovely dovey. I think that this story had a good amount of each factor, especially McAbby, which is the best NCIS ship. Please do write a sequel, or just another McAbby story that I may like, as there are not that many in this archive, and you seem to be doing a good job with them so far :)
me chapter 45 . 10/25/2014
I'm in love with this story, it's all in character and perfect :)
Guest chapter 45 . 8/7/2014
Wow, so I read this months ago and I didn't really know how to review stories (I'm new). This story is great! Don't ever stop writing. :)
Kacela chapter 18 . 8/1/2014
I really like your story it's really interesting and your a great writer, you don't sound like a whiny baby the people who are calling you stupid do. I also fail to understand why someone would think your story is stupid when it is better written and more interesting than many PUBLISHED books I have read!
Gemma Kidd chapter 14 . 7/6/2014
Its not interview a witness its talk to the witness
momcat chapter 45 . 6/26/2014
Well I can't believe either that this was the end of the journey.. I don't know if we shall be able to see such scenes in the show but I can tell that you were wrong about nobody reading it.. It wasn't a crime story but it had every sad, happy, funny, anxious, exciting moment in it and I'm sure that most people enjoyed it as much as I did ! well done !