Reviews for Ten Months
Adelled chapter 18 . 8/6
I love this story. There is too damn little McAbby. The show took an accomplished woman and bent her into a whiny mean person. That's not the Abby I want to see. I stopped watching the show after the 5th season because of that. Fanfixion to the rescue! Thanks for writing.
Adelled chapter 10 . 8/6
I love the comparatively light hearted dialog. It seems right that Abby and McGee would attempt to deal with the seriousness of the situation that way. Very enjoyable.
Adelled chapter 7 . 8/6
Perfect!
Adelled chapter 3 . 8/6
Love Abby's dialog. So funny! Great job. Thanks for writing this. I'm very late to the McAbby verse and am thrilled to find this story.
Adelled chapter 24 . 6/11
Why doesn't Tim ever threaten to sabotage their computers?
fluffytardis chapter 45 . 5/5
This is by far my favorite McAbby FanFiction. It was absolutely amazing. Thank you for writing this. It literally made my life better.
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 18 . 3/4
My first time reading Tibby. Thanks for this story.
SoWeird chapter 24 . 2/19
It is 2am and I had to stop myself from screaming out loud
southernchild98 chapter 24 . 1/12
I had a feeling that he would still be there.. I love your story so sticking much!
Ncis chapter 45 . 10/17/2016
Loved the story
Guest chapter 5 . 7/5/2016
What's this deal with 10 months? Pregnancy only lasts 9 doesn't it? Abby specifically says she's 2 months Prego in this ch. but Tim says 8 more months to go; so I know it's not just you counting the month before they got preggers
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2016
Awesome in character prego fic! Love it! And I love how they did use protection instead of the cliche "oh no we must have forgotten!" Real life has loopholes and things fail like a bitch. Haha! Excellent start to a (hopefully) excellent fic :)
dreams and desperation chapter 19 . 5/4/2016
Not sure if this is at 1k yet but it's awesome.
dreams and desperation chapter 21 . 5/4/2016