Reviews for My Darling Yandere
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Damn
SinsOfTime chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
I can't even begin to tell you how much I adore this. Hope you make fics like these at some point!
IC chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
This was really good, is there gonna be a part two
aukl chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Holy Crap, this storys' awesome! I've recently got into the Applejack and Fluttershy pairing, I and have to say that this is the best story of that shipping that I've read (so far.) My favorite parts were the ones where Angel was trying to warn AJ and the whole shrine thing. Hilarious! I hope you make more stories of this pairing!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
where is the other chapters
KittyCatOmaniac chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
I was just going to add this story to my favorites and be done with it...but then I noticed the low number of reviews and thought I'd just leave a kind word or two.

Awesome read!
Mystic Lightning chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
I won't say that this story was "bad" but I can't say that I entirely liked it. Fluttershy is my favorite pony so that kind of has to do with my thoughts about this fanfic but also the fact that no matter what, even if it is Psychoshy, would she do anything like this, especially the shrine thing.
ruff1298 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Well, I'm laughing mighty hard right now.

Seriously speaking, I absolutely adore how you made Psychoshy so damn amusing. I was laughing very much when she started going animalistic on Applejack, and even started chasing her like a predator chases its prey. The shrine to Applejack, and the disturbingly realistic plush toy were lovely.

Applejack's horror at the whole thing was incredibly amusing. I particularly liked how she was a multi-filly-fooler and had actually gone and done that with both of them. It was also quite hilarious when she mentioned that Fluttershy's lights were on but nopony was home, especially with that mention of a sliver of drool.

Angel bunny being totally aware of the whole thing and being helpful for once was hilarious and terrifying. I particularly loved his "X" arms and his fearsome warning that the muffins were-predictably, drugged.

Psychoshy at the end should have been more fond than scary, in my opinion. It's just not that good to see Fluttersy angry when Applejack has been totally impaired. She should be enjoying the moment, brushing the real Applejack's mane while cooing.
WeirdRaptor chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Loved it! You should totally continue this or make another like it. You have a talent for this kind of humor.
VGS2 chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Lol, oh lordy, knew this would be epic! XD

Ah well, I definitely lol'd. P

Can't wait for all the cupcake comments. XP

Also, thanks for the shout-out! 3

Glad to have inspired ya!
SulliG24 chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
wow, good fic :)

very different but very well written

i really liked it, i did actually laugh at imagining Fluttershy turning like that but like i said a very good fic