Reviews for A Moment Like This
luverofthings chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
This was great. I loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
I know I'm very late to the party, but this is fantastic. I couldn't believe the writers skipped over such a critical scene between two major characters. This reads just how I'd envision it. Kudos. I hope you do more for season 6!
enamorada4 chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
I love the details you included that capture Jax and Tara so well. I could visualize this so easily because of your description. Great job.
Nelum Camilla chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Amazing :)
Running-Wild22 chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Beautiful.
David Fishwick chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Brilliant idea and thanks for writing and I liked how you wrote the relationship between Jax and Tara.
Zuzu's Petals chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Whoa! This is sharp and sweet. What I mean by that is: Your Tara and Jax are totally in character and you brought them to life beautifully. I can't get enough of them hashing out their problems, making up, and commiting to one another. Well done, Arwen! Please write more SOA fanfics, especially and particularly about Jax Teller and Tara Knowles!
kas19 chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Excellent!This was a very satisfying read-it had all the elements. I hope to see more from you!
Belle chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
I love it! Jara got so short changed in terms of character and story in S3 it almost turned me off and I love these S3 fics. On one hand I understand why Sutter wanted them just magically back togehter, but as a fan, I needed more than a few kisses and sweet words. Though that NS opener seduced the crap out of me LOL. Loved it and I hope to see more of your work.
Eve Levine chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Yay! Great job, I loved it! So sweet and full of some major Jax guilt. That boy needs a better developed sense of shame on the show, and I think you conveyed that very well.

Everything was perfectly in character. I hope you write more of these Lady Arwen.
zoelynbrowie chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
This is really good! I really wish that I they had did this on the show instead of skipping over the part where they have 'the talk' and get back together! Good job!
Asbo29 chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Brillant
Olive.branch3 chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
AHHH! I love it! I love the family dynamic you used in connecting Jax, Tara, Abel, and the baby.
fruitsnacks16 chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
another much needed and missing scene from the show! i loved it so much! reading about a guilt ridden jax is always fun.

please continue these wonderful one shots when you have the chance :D
MickeyRos chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
I really like what you did here with Jax and Tara. This scene was definitely missing and needed very much for Jax and Tara.

Great story!