Reviews for The Best Medicine
Lindsay chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
This is beautiful! I hope you continue writing Picard Crusher stories because they are fantastic!
coraline-caroline chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
very nice! thank you :)
Wandering121 chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Wonderful story. I loved it. I think these characters were perfect. I absolutely loved this story. Thank you for writing it.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
That was beautiful. Love this pairing. So simple a relationship when we all know that they should have been together. Nicely written in character with the help of deanna helping Beverly face her fears. Thanks for writing and sharing.
Steeleafan chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
That was beautiful. I would like to know how you read Death in Winter? It's very good they end up together, not quite the glorious way you've done it here.
autumnrose2010 chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
OMG that is just so sweet! I'm so glad that Beverly lived and that she told Jean-Luc her true feelings. I hope that you will continue this story. I think it's just about the most romantic story I've ever seen on here so far. :)
InspirationPoint chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Loved it. Beautiful story with wonderful interactions and dialogue. Please write more P/C! You have a great talent for it!
NHas chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
This was so awesomely perfect! I loved the scenario, the emotions were evoked well, and the characterizations were all very good. Thank you! I sure hope you write more P/C Trek fic soon!
robertwnielsen chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Very sweet and cute! And, I can see this confession happening in just this fashion. Beverly and Jean-Luc would have made a wonderful couple, if the writers of TNG would have seen that and expanded on it. Wonderfully done.

RWN