Reviews for The Definition of Cozy
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Well, never let it be said that I'm not a fanfic enabler. This is a cute little fic; thanks for sharing it with us!
StilAMystery chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Out of pure boredem, I wandered back into the Gilmore Girls relm of fanfic after a few year absence. I looked up a few great authors I remembered (your name came up obviously) and I'm so glad I did! Even though this story is short, it took me right back to the Trory universe that I loved so much. Imagining Tristan's smirk and their quick banter- Thanks for making me smile :) Now I'm off to reread a few Trory stories... I hope you eventually find the inspiration to write more.
KayDee-DesignerExtraordinare chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Ah, gotta love crack :) I loved the sweet Trory fluff. Holla!

xXKodyXx
blacksoulwithredsoles chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
This story is so cute :) Your story called Things Change is one of my favorites and I have no joke read it 20 times. It is an amazing story and a good one to continue. It has a lot of potential and it is addictive. I would be happy to help in any way I can. I can be a beta or just help you with ideas. I have thought about the hypotheticals for a LONG time now. I just want you to know i Lovr your stories and your style of writing, I hope to see more
Aquarius Angel chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
I want a picture of the house!

And it worked wonderfully as a stand alone
JJsMommy27 chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
great one-shot
LaughingDork chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
It's cute. I really love Trory, and this drabble. I hope you continue to write more stories.
abc79-de chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Okay, I have to tell you, you have proved one thing with this fic, or ficlet as it were. You have proved, without a doubt, that it is not the size of a story that matters. Sure, we all want to read more and more of good fiction. But this is perfect. It's rich, it's details instantly painting a picture of them, their relationship, who they are, and where they are in life. And I don't know your exact word count, but you managed to pull ALL of that of in one of the shortest pieces I've ever read. Well, except for that famous six-words from Hemingway. And while he's not my cup of tea, he was startlingly succinct with that gem. I'm sorry this isn't as epic as your reviews, which in and of themselves spawned PP, but I hope that it gets the point across how much I loved this, how happy I am that you're back in the game, and how I'm enjoying having us all back for even just a little while. :)
LoVe23 chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Wow! This was definitely a pleasant surprise...very sweet! Loved it!
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Awesome one-shot, I loved it. Keep up the great work.

Dani
curlyk03 chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
super cute! :)

will you update "Things Change" anytime soon? You don't understand how much I want to read more of that. Please?
melako17 chapter 1 . 5/23/2011