Reviews for There is a Light
Guest chapter 13 . 12/24/2015
Yes, Valium and chair ties!
Guest chapter 12 . 12/23/2015
Dad is Jake then...
Guest chapter 11 . 12/23/2015
Haha. Springer...like a weird, sexy dad... Dating two gay guys at once... Funniest chap yet
Guest chapter 10 . 12/23/2015
Omg. E married someone else? That I did not see coming. At all.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/23/2015
Yep, gay. But what happened w E? He gave her $ for an abortion? And she left him, lost that baby but had another w him a decade later?
Guest chapter 8 . 12/23/2015
Waaa. How slow can the answers come?
Guest chapter 7 . 12/23/2015
So many questions
Guest chapter 6 . 12/23/2015
So somewhere along the way, E made her so angry she wouldn't even keep his she still longs for him. And had a child...with?
Guest chapter 5 . 12/23/2015
Holy cow. So suspenseful. What happened to E? How did she cross 18yrs before having her daughter and then not have him in her life?
Guest chapter 4 . 12/23/2015
Seth is gay, right?
And E gets to be huge, and B is his muse and becomes his co writer?
Guest chapter 3 . 12/23/2015
Huh. Mystery. Who's the dad? Is she still with him? If E, then why all the third person talk without a title like Daddy? Is this a young fangirl fantasy fic? Or more?
dianscot chapter 2 . 12/23/2015
Hoping for angst
twerd4ever chapter 22 . 11/6/2015
I read your entire story today. It captured me in a way that I haven't experienced in a while. I'm a teacher and I had this pulled up on my phone so I could read it during any free second: planning, lunch, faculty meeting, etc. It's a truly beautiful story. One that deserves to be praised thoroughly. Thank you for sharing your incredible words. I look forward to seeing what else you've got.
MyHubbyIsATwilightWidow chapter 22 . 10/30/2015
Oh, I'm so sad to see this end. I'll admit, the time jumping had me confused - can't tell you how many times I wanted to copy it all into a document and put everything in date order. But you finally brought us around to a wonderfully happy ending. It's sad that it took so long for them to get their happily ever after. There were times I didn't think you could possibly get to that point. Thanks for sharing your story with all of us.
marcheline99 chapter 22 . 9/14/2015
Officially one of my favourite stories. Complex plot, nuanced characters, deeply evocative love story without schmaltz, great descriptions, well integrated literary/musical references, unexpected twists, interesting sub plots, great ending. This story has it all. Congratulations and thank you.
5,244 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »