Reviews for There is a Light
JustARead chapter 10 . 12/30/2016
Whaaa?! Hes married? Jakes married?!
JustARead chapter 9 . 12/30/2016
I knew tgey were gay
JustARead chapter 8 . 12/30/2016
He die?
JustARead chapter 7 . 12/30/2016
Are they still together? Im lost lol
JustARead chapter 6 . 12/30/2016
Uggggh
JustARead chapter 5 . 12/29/2016
Howd she go from concert to pier to his house in 2 years? She work for him or something
JustARead chapter 4 . 12/29/2016
Where is he?
JustARead chapter 3 . 12/29/2016
Seth & Jake gay?
JustARead chapter 2 . 12/29/2016
So they meet...he her daughter's dad?
JustARead chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
Hmmm
KM525 chapter 22 . 12/27/2016
This was an amazing story, unlike anything else I've read in the fandom. It was like a puzzle, the borders outlining the story while I was still missing the big picture. Slowly pieces dropped into place, filling in the gaps, until it finally came to completion. It was a slow burn but worth the wait.
EllaGillies chapter 22 . 11/10/2016
I cannot express how beautiful and deep this story was. Just wow. I can't remember ever feeling this type of connection to a story before. Just.. wow. Thank you.
iwantmyownedwardplz chapter 22 . 10/29/2016
Wow. I have no words, honestly I have no words. Thank you for sharing this with us!
delia.ingrid chapter 10 . 9/16/2016
YOU really blew my mind!never in a milion years would have imagined Edward with somebody else. After all the drama this was definetely the last thing in my mind. And honestely i try to think of a single good reason Why Edward is with another woman and i cannot Find one.
I really reluctant to go on reading but i really really hope they are destined together
J.DRAST chapter 22 . 9/14/2016
Hello. What an amazing story! I loved it, being a rock music affectionado. Also I identified with the etopic pregnancy as I had 2 miscarriages. And as a mother, I related to Bella's life rotating around her daughter. I secretly liked that Seth was Thea's father too. Thank you for entertaining me the past few days. Suzan Noerr
5,272 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »