Reviews for There is a Light
MyHubbyIsATwilightWidow chapter 22 . 10/30/2015
Oh, I'm so sad to see this end. I'll admit, the time jumping had me confused - can't tell you how many times I wanted to copy it all into a document and put everything in date order. But you finally brought us around to a wonderfully happy ending. It's sad that it took so long for them to get their happily ever after. There were times I didn't think you could possibly get to that point. Thanks for sharing your story with all of us.
marcheline99 chapter 22 . 9/14/2015
Officially one of my favourite stories. Complex plot, nuanced characters, deeply evocative love story without schmaltz, great descriptions, well integrated literary/musical references, unexpected twists, interesting sub plots, great ending. This story has it all. Congratulations and thank you.
juicytreat2 chapter 8 . 8/30/2015
I can't believe I just discovered the gem. My live for the Smiths is immeasurable and I am obsessed with fan fiction so the fact that my two loves have meshed is insane! I'm so in love with story and I wanted to take a pause from reading it to let you know how wonderful this story is so far. Loving it. Thanks.
LayAtHomeMom chapter 22 . 8/14/2015
So this was unbelievably amazing. I stayed up until 4:30 am reading - got up, fed my kids and read some more. This story - your characters - your writing - are nothing short of magnificent. I don't even have words to express how much I loved piecing together their love stories. Just profound and utterly moving. Thank you for your words.
Lay
lead me to salvation chapter 22 . 7/29/2015
Okay. Wow. I stumbled across this sort of by accident, and I'm so pleased I did! This is absolutely incredible. Like, wow. Complete and utter and total wow. I'm in shock. I'm so pleased it ended the way it did, and I'm so pleased that you managed to bring it to such a happy ending, but it feels amazing because of all the crap the characters have gone through! I really love your style, and I adore the way you've structured it, with all the time jumps and skips, and really made the characters so amazing! This is beautiful and lovely and I can't wait to read more of your stuff! :)
Chris chapter 22 . 7/5/2015
I'm sorry I didnt find this story sooner, because you certainly know how to write. Thanks for sharing, I'll start reading your other stories right now!
Kopec82 chapter 22 . 6/28/2015
Ahhhhhh i like it finish in lees than 12 hours! Yeah i need a life
Merey chapter 22 . 6/24/2015
Simply amazing. Thank you for sharing.
elizabeth bennette chapter 22 . 6/10/2015
Thank you for a warm, funny, heart wrecking, sad, teary and happy ending story. I think I have it a long time ago but reading it again just like the first time. If you published this story, please let me know. I would love to read again.
elizabeth bennette chapter 12 . 6/10/2015
Who is the daddy?
elizabeth bennette chapter 9 . 6/9/2015
this story is great. hope to will finish it. thanks
twificfan chapter 22 . 5/14/2015
Fantastic!
lpagel chapter 22 . 5/10/2015
WOW! What more can I say. I loved this story and could not stop reading. At first it was hard to follow with time skipping around, but once you get the hang of that the story keeps you on edge waiting to see where it will go next. I love for a look for happy endings. Thank you for writing and sharing!
Lmx3108 chapter 22 . 5/8/2015
What an amazingly beautiful story. I couldn't stop reading it.
LaPumuckl chapter 22 . 5/8/2015
This was a very, very emotional story and I was trying hard not cry more as I would like to admit
5,246 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »