Reviews for There is a Light
J.DRAST chapter 22 . 9/14/2016
Hello. What an amazing story! I loved it, being a rock music affectionado. Also I identified with the etopic pregnancy as I had 2 miscarriages. And as a mother, I related to Bella's life rotating around her daughter. I secretly liked that Seth was Thea's father too. Thank you for entertaining me the past few days. Suzan Noerr
LadyBlu Cullen chapter 22 . 8/14/2016
This story wrecked me.
starfiresparkles chapter 22 . 4/25/2016
(pls excuse my cheesy screen name. I've actually had this email/name for 20 years for anonymous internet stuff, believe it or not, and this is my first week reading fanfiction (though I've read at novel a day of this stuff over the last 10 days, whilst recuperating from a surgery) - and my first review)

Holy hell, I enjoyed this - a lot.

Have you had much published work? I'd really enjoy reading it if so. Change the names (it doesn't have a great deal to do with the twilight stories if you ask me), get the last couple of chapters tidied up (less dialogue, more description as per earlier chapters) - and this would be well away to an independent publication. I see it so 'filmicly'.

Seriously, as a nerdgirl/muso/woman working in literature, only a couple of years younger than your Bella - I LOVED it.
twilightlover92 chapter 22 . 4/8/2016
I can't even find the words to describe how good this story was. I hardly ever review on stories but this one was to good not to. Ever since I started reading this story, I couldn't stop. I was always curious to know what happened next. It's rare to find a story like this one. One of the best stories I have ever read.
el chapter 22 . 3/31/2016
Wow...this fic was so complicated...the most from all i've read.
y0urartmatters chapter 22 . 2/2/2016
Read this story a few years ago, and recently had the overwhelming urge to read it again. One of my favorite stories of all time, thank you for this beautiful work of art. Everytime I read it I wish I was a director so I could turn it into a film and watch it. I hardly ever review stories, but I had to let you know how much I love this one!
vickyycullen chapter 22 . 1/6/2016
THANK YOU THANK YOU THAAAAAANKKKKK YOUUUU from the bottom of my heart for this masterpiece oh lord words are not and never will be enough to describe this masterpiece amazing it left me feeling kinda broke kinda pleased and truly stunned, just wow WOW amazing absolutely wonderful writing you are truly gifted lady I feel like my little rant means nothing but please believe when I say that fics like this are sooooooo rare, ..im simply speechless (i'll have to buy LOTS of concealer tomorrow cause I read this till dawn) thank you truly!
Guest chapter 22 . 12/24/2015
Whew. That was intense!
Guest chapter 21 . 12/24/2015
Aaaa finally. So she kept him secret these last years
Guest chapter 20 . 12/24/2015
If her daughter doesn't know E at age 6 then I assume they didn't get together fir real after the reading reunion
Guest chapter 18 . 12/24/2015
How can B be angry w him for disappearing if he fell off the deep end and was committed after hearing of her pregnancy?
Guest chapter 17 . 12/24/2015
Finally! Present day and HEA in sight
Guest chapter 15 . 12/24/2015
Huh. Jake killed himself and B and S had a baby out of it.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/24/2015
Poor J and S. Didn't see j dying.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/24/2015
Yes, Valium and chair ties!
5,273 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »