Reviews for There is a Light
Erikajo chapter 5 . 6/10/2011
I am SO hooked on this story! :)
Dolly.Reader chapter 5 . 6/10/2011
Color me surprised that Jake is in love with Bella. But I think it's great! Where's that taking the plot? Oh twists and turns and surprises, I'm sure!

I adored the part where she wished to be kissed and he did. Those moments that are not awkward but are just breath-taking LIFE are so wonderful.

So, so good. I'm so excited for more!

PS. I think it's great that your Jake wants to be a fighter pilot. I'm not a Jake fan normally but it's nice to see one with ambition!
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 5 . 6/10/2011
Hi,

I don't have any theroies. I am going with the flow.I love how is flows back and forth. It is well written. It is making more sense. I look forward to the next chapter.
Cutie16 chapter 5 . 6/10/2011
Awwwwwwe I think we should meet present day Jake
jansails chapter 5 . 6/10/2011
Seth obviously goes from girlfriend to girlfriend until they get too close, wanting intimacy he can't deliver as a closet homosexual.

I'm not sure about Jake, why Seth does & does not want him to have anything to do with Bella.

What a surprise, the whole concert appearnace & Edward coming upon Bella on her solitary bench.

jansails/jan2
mimimgr chapter 5 . 6/10/2011
enjoying this story so far. stupid boys, but that lead to meeting edward! :) and then a kiss... 2 years later.
Edmazing chapter 5 . 6/10/2011
I don't know how you do it. Each chapter is so, so full yet I'm always left wanting more. I love the pictures that you paint that portal me straight back to a better, more fantastic past than I lived in.

You kill me with the sweet that closes with he hints at the bad memories.

"I've clung to the memory of that kiss as I've grappled with the pain, the back-pedaling, the disappointment and the betrayal. It's memories like this that used to make me wonder if I was deluding myself; if any of it really happened like that at all."

I'm excited/nervous/mostly excited about getting to review There is a Light. Yeah, mostly excited about re reading and looking for more clues and quotes. I love your words and thank you for sharing your magic with us!

Big hugs!

edmazing
Ficturesque chapter 5 . 6/10/2011
Brilliant - lurve itttt!

x x
lynnpepper77 chapter 5 . 6/10/2011
Aching, this story just leaves me aching. In a good way, in a bad way, every which way. Can't wait to read more...
Robfan06 chapter 5 . 6/10/2011
Well I'm understanding more and loving it. Have a fantastic weekend and can't wait for the next update. Take care my dear lady.
majose chapter 5 . 6/10/2011
the description of their experience at the concert was so emotional. I could almost picture myself there.

And, what's the deal with Jake and Seth?
tff000 chapter 5 . 6/10/2011
love getting more pieces of info. can't wait to see the whole
obsmama chapter 5 . 6/10/2011
WPoF FOREVER!

My hands are shaking I'm actually having like a physical reaction to this story. I listened to Tears for Fears during the concert part and I FELT LIKE I WAS THERE. Your words the descriptions I'm like legit falling in love with him with her LOL. I can't tell you how much I am enjoying this but I am so fucking terrified of it at the same time. All the subplots and what happened and who belongs to whom is tearing up my heart. Butterflies and tears already chapter 5 you have literary gold right here. I'm just in complete awe of your storytelling. Seriously impressed beyond words.

3 Nut Bunny out!
majose chapter 4 . 6/10/2011
For I minute there I thought that Seth had killed himself, but now I am thinking that he was gay. Hilarious that her daughter is indignant about her "two-timing" her boyfriends back then ;)

Anyway, I do no think I'll be sorry. Your writing is beautiful
KCakaAlice chapter 5 . 6/10/2011
i'm pretty sure this story is so far from anything I've ever read and I am completely hooked. How do you manage to do that everytime. I have musings about where this will go, what will happen. But I'd rather just read and see.
5,244 | « Prev Page 1 .. 319 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 339 .. Last Next »