Reviews for There is a Light
SweetPerky chapter 2 . 6/9/2011
This is gonna be another great one from you. Can't wait to see where it goes.
eternallyedward chapter 4 . 6/9/2011
This fic resonates with me on so many levels-I actually dreamed about it last night after reading the first three chapters lol. It brings back my hs days, the music I listened to-I can relate to much of what Bella went through.

The fact that Edward is consistently referred to in the past tense is worrying me a little, I don't usually do angst (esp. if it involves Edward) but I have to see where this goes.

Noticed that in ch. 2 & 3 you refer to Edward Cullen, in ch. 4 it's Edward Masen-I'm assuming this is deliberate and significant to the story? So many questions, can't wait for your next update.
mrsm0803 chapter 4 . 6/9/2011
Gah that chapter made me cry and we haven't even gotten to the angst yet. It's kind of confusing but I'm loving this story.
roxnroll chapter 4 . 6/8/2011
I have a feeling that I know what happened to Edward. If so... then I'm already sad. I hope that I'm wrong ( I'm usually about 70/30.. in your favor).

I'm really looking forward to what you've got planned though.

Can't wait for more.

Rox
eternallyedward chapter 2 . 6/8/2011
This fic sucked me in immediately-I am time period, the Masens/Smiths similarities (Edward as a Morrissey-esque singer might be the end of me..)it's all very nostalgic. I love the non-linear narrative, bouncing back and forth between adult Bella and high-school Bella and of course am very curious to find out the significance of the Masens and Edward to Bella's life (big, no doubt). I'm also wondering why Bella is telling this story to her daughter (though I have some ideas) and a little fearful of how it will all turn out, but at this point I'm in, HEA or not.
amandadccullen chapter 4 . 6/8/2011
Oh the joys of teen sexual lust and explorations lol! So what I gather so far is that Bella and Seth r still friends present day and that somewhere in between, her and Edward moves in together...loved the sex in the bed and now I want MORE haha! Cant wait for more! ;)
amandadccullen chapter 3 . 6/8/2011
Well that was an interesting chapter! So Bella has a messed up family, and Jake and Seth are dying for her attention lol! But love reading of her and Edward, can't wait to see how they r gonna meet though! Oh and I'm so glad we don't have VCR's anymore lol!
MSPT chapter 4 . 6/8/2011
God I'm not going anywhere. This is great! :)
MSPT chapter 3 . 6/8/2011
Stumbled upon your story, and so far I enjoy reading the first chapters:) Thanks for writing!
amandadccullen chapter 2 . 6/8/2011
I'm already getting hooked on this story, loving it! Can't wait till she meets Edward ;)! But your story writing has me going back in time I can imagine it like I'm back in that time and that's some really great writing! Okay can't wait to read more, and Seth as a grungy and Bella a prep...yeah love it! ...on to read more! ;)
amandadccullen chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Um can't wait to meet the Masen's! ;)
Sunsetwing chapter 4 . 6/7/2011
I am really loving this story. I have one question though, is Seth gay? Just struck me that he may have been.
meguhbot chapter 4 . 6/7/2011
I'm loving this story hard! love yooouu
lislar chapter 3 . 6/7/2011
I listened to The Boy with the Thorn in His Side over and over again. I think it was a kind of teen angst-ridden mantra for me. So funny to think of it now - how serious and dark I thought I was back then in 10th grade.
lislar chapter 2 . 6/7/2011
This story is so cool. And somehow, amazingly you've captured the period of time already. Thankfully I never had one of those hair shields! I remember doing the exact thing as Bella - studying all I could about a band to impress a guy. Why did they always seem just a step ahead when it came to knowing new bands? I remember scouring the independent record stores for rare editions of albums without really knowing what I was doing.

And the skaters...guh! I was so in love with the skater boys! This is such a nice little slice of nostalgia for me! Thank you!
5,214 | « Prev Page 1 .. 320 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 340 .. Last Next »