Reviews for There is a Light
MssL chapter 5 . 6/10/2011
oh man... This is so different than anything else I've ever read. This is so good. This is awesome.
majose chapter 2 . 6/10/2011
I really like retrospective narrative. I am not fan of teenage stories or of the teenage portions of the stories, but I am enjoying the way you are telling this one. And cassettes? OMG! I feel OLD
divyvicki chapter 5 . 6/10/2011
I'm really curious as to who is Bella's child's father. Is it Edward? If so what happened to him. Can't wait for more. Have to remember to watch the dates though to keep track where we e in the story.
Unimaginative Olena chapter 5 . 6/10/2011
How lame is it that I've never in my life been to a rock concert? I feel sorry for myself, really. The way you described it, it was so freaking cool!

So, what's the deal with Jake and Seth? Now that the girls on FB mentioned, I begin to believe Seth was gay, but Jake? Is he gay too? Or does Seth think he is?

I wonder how much exactly was Edward older than Bella? Like 10 years or really twice as old? Which would make him 34 at the time? and then 36 in 1989? And almost 60 now if he's still alive? A 60 year old human Edward makes me sad :(

Olena
majose chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
LOVED the prologue. I'm intrigued.

Rec by FictionFreak95 in her fic Meet the Masens
fuzzyltlwingedthing chapter 5 . 6/10/2011
Your chapters leave me aching and short of breath.

Twilight moment: I kind of wish you said that mosquitos loved her blood.
troublefollows1017 chapter 5 . 6/10/2011
GAH! Okay, I am definitely in love. I can't even tell you how much I love this story. I love this Bella. There is nothing "Bella-ish" about her. She's not the least bit annoying. Can't wait for more.
Equivamp chapter 5 . 6/10/2011
this is so good, but it drives me crazy causse i can't figure out why they arent still together in present time.
BilliCullen chapter 5 . 6/10/2011
Damn girl, that was awesome!

I seriously adore this one, the dreams of a young girl and boys, meeting their idol... man to be young again.

I have a theory, about Seth. I don't know if I should share it with you or wait and see if I'm right. His character reminds me of a guy I went to high school with.

Looking forward to more of your words!
JustSu chapter 5 . 6/10/2011
I'm so glad I found this story. I'm mesmerized. And intrigued. I have a feeling that this journey is going to be painful for all of us: you, me and B/E. Did I guess right?

See you next Friday.

Ps: wow!
KikiTheDreamer chapter 5 . 6/10/2011
Melvins tee shirt (YAY!) Holy Moly! So emotional, these characters are slowly coming together for all of us to see. We all knew a Bella,Seth and Jake in high school. Cripes even that bitch Angela we knew. You have surprised me with so many twists and turns when I think I figured a character out BAM! you go another way or I'm still left wondering. This Story is my favourite love it Miss M, so Brilliant *dies* for more, is it next week yet?
Nicffwhisperer chapter 5 . 6/10/2011
Alright I need to read it about two more times to have anything deep to say, but I'll go with this for now. First, I'm no longer sure Seth is gay and I may or may not cry real tears if he is the little girl's father. I know I know, it's your story and it DOES seem like Seth really cares about her...

Secondly, I am now wondering if Jake didn't get killed in service instead of suicide. Every chapter throws a different mystery to us, your readers. So I suppose suffice it to say, you are doing a fantastic job, even if it IS killllllling me lol. I'm hanging on HARD to the love you can obviously see that Edward has for Bella & hoping against all hope at this point that he's her daddy.

Love ya mucho

WPoF FOR THE WIN BB!

~Nic
Jay's World chapter 5 . 6/10/2011
Questions are being answered, and new questions arise at the same time.

Beautiful words. Beautiful story.

xx Jay, who would stand in the pouring rain for hours just to hear Edward Masen speak one line.
blueeyes11354 chapter 5 . 6/10/2011
You cover a lot of time in a chapter but only reveal bits and pieces, not the full story. I forget we're only on chapter five. My biggest fear was that Edward is dead but it would appear that's not the case. Instead I would guess he did something to break her trust. Cheating seems like the obvious choice but he could have done something else.
MDtwiwriter chapter 5 . 6/10/2011
I really liked the concert. I felt the energy and excitment that Bella experienced. I already felt that Seth was gay, but now I think he and Jake are lovers, hence the argument. I can't even guess what has happened in present day other than Bella has a funny and sweet daughter and is somehow famous. Edward is twice her age? She seems to have only reveled her happy memories with Edward so far. I'm almost afraid to read more because it can go so wrong. But I am intrigued by this story, so until next week.
5,242 | « Prev Page 1 .. 320 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 340 .. Last Next »