Reviews for There is a Light
bluelove02 chapter 5 . 6/11/2011
I will be so happy when I can finally understand this story. Until then, I'm along for the ride.
dragonfly336 chapter 5 . 6/11/2011
OMG... . . I can't even...i'm so speechless..You're writing is beautiful and I just want to know everything RIGHT NOW..lol! Looking forward to the next update!
dragonfly336 chapter 4 . 6/11/2011
GAH! SO good...I am so loving this story!
kmc1289 chapter 5 . 6/11/2011
So I am in LOVE with this story! It's so different from anything I've read. It's sweet and heartbreaking, and I can't wait until all the pieces fall into place. Looking forward to the next update!
Erroneous78 chapter 2 . 6/11/2011
Wow...! These 1st 2 chapters have totally drawn me in. I love the reminiscing of the past just so her daughter can understand their story.

Looking forward to more history x
dragonfly336 chapter 3 . 6/11/2011
Loved it! Great chapter!
dragonfly336 chapter 2 . 6/11/2011
I am very intruiged with this story so far! I love the style you are using, very nice :)
Sunsetwing chapter 5 . 6/11/2011
I hope it just turns out that he's away but they're still together. I just hope they're happy.
flojo03 chapter 5 . 6/10/2011
I know that the tears in my eyes as I read this story are love, love, love,...the memories that it evokes are magical
i'm random girl chapter 5 . 6/10/2011
OMG! I am so in love with this story! I can't believe how it has just drawn me in, like i never want to put it down. I can't wait for the next update, you are doing and amazing job!
Lulabell75 chapter 5 . 6/10/2011
I can't even begin to make guesses, I'm content to just wait and see.

Lula
LiRock chapter 5 . 6/10/2011
This story is like a puzzle and every chapter gives us a few more pieces.

It made me remember things I have forgotten about for years. Concerts, and meeting your idols(I once gave one of mine a cigarette), and the drama of high school.

You made me feel like I was really back there, oh so long ago.

I have a feeling Bella is famous for writing a book about Edward, or maybe a song written by Edward about her.

Tell me, am I close?
Erikajo chapter 5 . 6/10/2011
I am SO hooked on this story! :)
Dolly.Reader chapter 5 . 6/10/2011
Color me surprised that Jake is in love with Bella. But I think it's great! Where's that taking the plot? Oh twists and turns and surprises, I'm sure!

I adored the part where she wished to be kissed and he did. Those moments that are not awkward but are just breath-taking LIFE are so wonderful.

So, so good. I'm so excited for more!

PS. I think it's great that your Jake wants to be a fighter pilot. I'm not a Jake fan normally but it's nice to see one with ambition!
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 5 . 6/10/2011
Hi,

I don't have any theroies. I am going with the flow.I love how is flows back and forth. It is well written. It is making more sense. I look forward to the next chapter.
5,271 | « Prev Page 1 .. 320 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 340 .. Last Next »