Reviews for There is a Light
Lulabell75 chapter 4 . 6/3/2011
Oh, my! All the questions and why's and how's are almost killing me, but if I let them kill me I won't get to read more updates. I guess I'll just have to live for next Friday. ;-)

Lula
mdf chapter 4 . 6/3/2011
wanting to know more of the story now.
theonlykyla chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Ok, Miss BellaDonnaCullen...I have FINALLY made my way to this fabu little fic of yours...and I'm ready to sink my teeth into it.

Although I am sooo behind on TPoL outtakes and that is quite distressing to me, honestly.

I'm excited to relieve my youth of the 80's from what I've heard/seen about this little ditty:):):)
Cutie16 chapter 4 . 6/3/2011
Loved it!
nia77 chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
oh oh oh bella bella you are doing it again hahahaa and love i love it!
divyvicki chapter 4 . 6/3/2011
Really interested in where this is going. Can't wait for next week.
MoniNP Monica Nopi chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Hey bb.. (Monica Np from FB)... Kennedy Nicole Cullen sent me.. I'm very intrigued.. lovely start.. you give just enough info to hook us.. can't wait to read more! xo MoniNP
divyvicki chapter 3 . 6/3/2011
Glad I have u on author alert so ibwas able to start this. One of my favorite stories is ending so this will take its place.
divyvicki chapter 2 . 6/3/2011
Good chapter. Nice introduction to Edward.
one of eddie's girls chapter 4 . 6/3/2011
Even though your jumping around it makes sense. Our memories aren't linear they jump from place to place depending on what triggers them. Great job.
Erikajo chapter 4 . 6/3/2011
I am challenged to keep up with the way the story is jumping back and forth, but I really like it and I can't wait to read more. It is like slowly unraveling a knot. Great writing! :)

NOTE: If you like a really funny Emmett you should read First and Ten by Nolebucgrl. He is a smart-ass, raunchy practical joker and makes me laugh SO hard. :)
Robfan06 chapter 4 . 6/3/2011
Okay that explained a little, I think! I'm still trying to figure out where Edward is now. Can't wait. Have a fantastic weekend.
busymommy chapter 4 . 6/3/2011
OOHHHHH You are such a damn tease! The jumoin around is fine, its like getting a shit ton of teasers all at once, but Im damn near panting for more details!
fuzzyltlwingedthing chapter 4 . 6/3/2011
Wow, I teared up at the end. This is your best yet!
divyvicki chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
This seems intriguing. Can't wait for more.
5,173 | « Prev Page 1 .. 321 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 341 .. Last Next »