Reviews for There is a Light
rydenxdirtay chapter 5 . 6/10/2011
You are killing me! lol I am so scared about how this may end *wishes for happiness* "I've clung to the memory of that kiss as I've grappled with the pain, the back-pedaling, the disappointment and the betrayal. It's memories like this that used to make me wonder if I was deluding myself; if any of it really happened like that at all." *worries* Great update, I am still trying to figure all this out! lol Love ya BDC
cejsmom chapter 5 . 6/10/2011
Wow! You took my breath away with that one! Theories are going to be flying all over the epic page! I voted for all four winning stories but this one blows the others out of the water. The intensity of their feelings is overwhelming but oh so enjoyable. I'm crushed that I will have to wait a week for the next one but I couldn't imagine doing anything else. The era you are defining belongs to me, I wish I had been as cool. I'm going to tag along with these characters and pretend for awhile that maybe I was.
busymommy chapter 5 . 6/10/2011
AAAHHHHHHHMAZING!

Totes loved it babe! Such a crazy dynamic to hers and Seth's and Jacob's "friendship". Oh, but how she met Edward! SIGH every fan girl's dream!
stormy315 chapter 5 . 6/10/2011
great chapter...although i was really sad at the end of the chapter...what does edward do? does he hurt her on purpose or "just" to protect her from whatever problem there is? he just sounds so sincere about being with bella, to have her finally with him...cant wait for the next chapter...
Bee's Bookshelf chapter 5 . 6/10/2011
Why is it girls usually abide by 'no dating the friend's ex' but guys do the 'pass off' & may get pissed for like 30 seconds but then are just fine w/their friend dating an ex? I never understood that. It is like B said..she's not a piece of property & she has a say in who she dates! I've actually had guys give their friends 'permission' to ask me out! Do they not get that's not how it works? They say women are complicated...we do t even come close to complicated! :)

Anyway, great chapter!

Have a great weekend, Marie!

Bridgette
insanemum chapter 5 . 6/10/2011
See! Your doing it to me again. How do you expect me to be hopeful that this story is going to a good place when you write lines like this:

Don't get me wrong - I loved the chapter. The whole Jake/Seth dynamic, the concert, the way Bella and Edward met - all fantastic. Then the end - not so much. More sad on the way I suppose...
FictionFreak95 chapter 5 . 6/10/2011
I couldn't care what he said about little and big. I also ignored the evidence that I'd been off base about some old Masen's lyrics. I heard just one word.

Only.

"I'm the only one?" I asked breathlessly. I couldn't keep the hope out of my voice.

...taking my breath away BD!...

Oh man, I'm Ceelo now...fuck you... but not you... just your words that make me swoon.

These days, the smell of Christmas still reminds me of Edward.

NNF! dammit.

Fucking killing me ded with this too!

"Having you here with me, Bella… it's befitting of this new chapter of my life," Edward continued as he buried his nose in my shaggy hair and took a deep breath. For some reason, that's what pushed me over the edge. It was no mystery; I used Pantene, and I needed him to stop playing with me. I spun around to face him on the bench.

"What is this new chapter?" I demanded impatiently. Did it involve kissing?

I have to stop copying everything, I will copy the whole chapter!

OH~! and you stop the flash back there! CRUELLA! LOL!

OMG. I managed to arch a single eyebrow. It was a new trick of mine. I may or may not have picked it up from Kirk Cameron. I'd never admit it if I had.

DED!

walkmans and hoodies. God I love you.

This is like re-living my 80's...and I didn't even particularly like them much, but I do now. LOL!

So, I am thinking (more thinking) you know who...knows you know who is you know what...and he's encouraging you know who to talk to him so you know you can tell her!

Am I right?

This whole part gave me goose M bumps!

I spotted him all the way from the back of the stadium. I would have known his tall, lean body anywhere. He was strolling back and forth across the edge of the stage, swinging the mic in front of him. The rest of The Masens were under some sort of protective overhang, but not Edward Cullen.

I fucking love you. Did I mention that already?

I am so squeally jumpy silly right now over the fighting between Jake & Seth after the concert!

AND THIS:

"What do you want now?" I asked without opening my eyes.

"Want? I want to take a seat," came the amused reply. My eyes shot open. He was peering down at me, eyebrows raised, his green eyes lighting the night.

Edward Masen.

OMFG! BELLADONNA!

"So," Edward began. "Jacob got his wish. He flies fighter jets. And I got my wish… I have you here with me. What about you? What do you wish, Bella?"

"I wish you'd kiss me."

And he did.

Fucking...SWOOOON!

The bench toppled over sideways and we fell gracelessly, crashing against the marble, knocking knees and elbows. I laid on the cold floor, tangled in Edward's arms, laughed until my sides hurt. Edward laughed so hard that I could see crinkles and happy tears at the corners of his eyes.

YES! *fist bumps BD like a motherfucker!*

And I swear to God woman. I don't know how you just made me go from giggling to crying. But you did...

Totally crying with the last lines to this chappy.

I love you so much it hurts.

UGH!

*falls back into a happy mess* I Think I'm a read it again. Just for the hell of it.

THANK YOU for the post today!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Fiyaaa chapter 5 . 6/10/2011
Loved it x
evilnat chapter 5 . 6/10/2011
Ahhhhhhh such a great story. I love the nostalgia and just the warmth I feel reading it.

I probably could come uP with a Seth theory but the gay one is still in my top three. But it's Edward I'm more interested in. So he met Bella and drove her home and somehow she ended up living in the same place as him two years later. Maybe she went to college where he lived?

I'm still thinking he isn't alive today or that he and Bella are no longer together. Jake died in combat I think. And everyone else is still alive. (everyone that matters).

Love it so much! Thanks for the update!

Ps I love your love for music. It makes me feel all mushy and smiley. You remind me of my youth and how loving a band was the only thing that mattered!

Xx
mrsm0803 chapter 5 . 6/10/2011
I love it but it makes my heart hurt. No HEA I feel.
MaryKitty chapter 5 . 6/10/2011
I'd like to thank Kennedy Nicole Cullen

For telling me about this story. And you for writing it! What a wonderful chapter. I'll be looking out for teasers on our group wall :)
Rebadams7 chapter 5 . 6/10/2011
So,

the concert disaster had the best possible ending

and the beginning

of the rest of her life

Somehow, I think rain is still going to fall from time to time

That light is still on

maybe shining in a new generation

We shall see!

Reb
SweetPerky chapter 2 . 6/9/2011
This is gonna be another great one from you. Can't wait to see where it goes.
eternallyedward chapter 4 . 6/9/2011
This fic resonates with me on so many levels-I actually dreamed about it last night after reading the first three chapters lol. It brings back my hs days, the music I listened to-I can relate to much of what Bella went through.

The fact that Edward is consistently referred to in the past tense is worrying me a little, I don't usually do angst (esp. if it involves Edward) but I have to see where this goes.

Noticed that in ch. 2 & 3 you refer to Edward Cullen, in ch. 4 it's Edward Masen-I'm assuming this is deliberate and significant to the story? So many questions, can't wait for your next update.
mrsm0803 chapter 4 . 6/9/2011
Gah that chapter made me cry and we haven't even gotten to the angst yet. It's kind of confusing but I'm loving this story.
5,241 | « Prev Page 1 .. 321 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 341 .. Last Next »