Reviews for There is a Light
troublefollows1017 chapter 3 . 6/3/2011
Gah, Edward. Ok. I get the mystery now. Who is the little girl's daddy? This is killing, Nic, you know, not knowing. Now it is officially killing me. Thanks a lot. I love the way you write. I love how easy it is to know these characters by the way you describe them and have them speak. Thanks for sharing your talent :)
Totteacher chapter 4 . 6/3/2011
I am guessing that Seth was gay, and since the eighties were not an accepting time for people who were homosexual...that must have been painful for them both.
troublefollows1017 chapter 2 . 6/3/2011
Walkmans and hair poofs. Ah, those were the days. Can't wait for more.
troublefollows1017 chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Nic tells me I must read. So, I must. So far, so good. I hear there's mystery. Love it :)
happymelt chapter 4 . 6/3/2011
Oh, I'm loving this. Adoring the innocence of young Bella. You're portraying her beautifully. She not bitter and scornful of her past... even though she's been through hell and back, it seems. All these piece hint at a grand love and so much heartache.

Can't wait to learn more. Ty for writing!
TD69 chapter 4 . 6/3/2011
I wonder if Bella's fame is Yoko Ono style or in her own right!

Bella's memory of Edward is sad & a bit regretful. I'm wondering if he committed suicide? Because of something she did (She found out she was pregnant & pulled a "New Moon" sacrifice or had a reconnection with Jake & Edward found out)? I'm probably WAY OFF here but you know you can hardly trust a Bella when there is a Jake around. LOL
Lulabell75 chapter 4 . 6/3/2011
Oh, my! All the questions and why's and how's are almost killing me, but if I let them kill me I won't get to read more updates. I guess I'll just have to live for next Friday. ;-)

Lula
mdf chapter 4 . 6/3/2011
wanting to know more of the story now.
theonlykyla chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Ok, Miss BellaDonnaCullen...I have FINALLY made my way to this fabu little fic of yours...and I'm ready to sink my teeth into it.

Although I am sooo behind on TPoL outtakes and that is quite distressing to me, honestly.

I'm excited to relieve my youth of the 80's from what I've heard/seen about this little ditty:):):)
Cutie16 chapter 4 . 6/3/2011
Loved it!
nia77 chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
oh oh oh bella bella you are doing it again hahahaa and love i love it!
divyvicki chapter 4 . 6/3/2011
Really interested in where this is going. Can't wait for next week.
MoniNP Monica Nopi chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Hey bb.. (Monica Np from FB)... Kennedy Nicole Cullen sent me.. I'm very intrigued.. lovely start.. you give just enough info to hook us.. can't wait to read more! xo MoniNP
divyvicki chapter 3 . 6/3/2011
Glad I have u on author alert so ibwas able to start this. One of my favorite stories is ending so this will take its place.
divyvicki chapter 2 . 6/3/2011
Good chapter. Nice introduction to Edward.
5,179 | « Prev Page 1 .. 321 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 341 .. Last Next »