Reviews for There is a Light
shellshock81 chapter 4 . 6/6/2011
Ty for the a/n. I was confused and thought maybe I was the only one. Im hooked though... Dying to know what's going on! I feel as though seth is gay maybe?

anyway great job!
jarkin33 chapter 4 . 6/6/2011
*sigh*

"Short-lived?" I asked.

Edward opened his mouth as if to speak, but paused. He licked his bottom lip, like he was the nervous one. "Always remember the way you feel now, Bella, and then you won't have to worry about that."

that almost breaks my heart and I don't even know the whole story yet... GAH!

beautiful chapter - I can't wait to find out how they connected in the first place!

Love it -thanks for sharing

jarkin33 chapter 3 . 6/6/2011
love the chapter! A lot of information to take in... the not-so-perfect lives of them all... Even Edward.

I really love the way you're telling the story the short flashes to their history - it's definitely pulled me in!

thanks for sharing!

jarkin33 chapter 2 . 6/6/2011
ok... I saw your A/N and now i'm going to have to kill Obsmama and Nic - LOL They do this to me all the time! I know they are trying to make me cry! (ain't gonna happen)

Love the chapter - the intro to Seth and sort of to Edward! Now I wonder where he is.. what happened... ahhhhh

Does Seth have a crush on our Bella or is he just being friendly? Also- 1987 I'm almost the same age as your lovely Bella!

Can't wait to read more!

jarkin33 chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
ohhhhhh completely intrigued! love the convo between mother and daughter you capture the simplicity that kids see things with.

Looking forward to the rest!

ToxicButterfly97 chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Wow! Thats awesome, her daughter is so cute, I could imagine, her saying all those things (: i'll do you a shout out(:
hollygolightly79 chapter 4 . 6/6/2011
This story leaves me short of breath, and is fast-tracking to my favourites. I love its non-linearity, its evasive, elliptical style and its oscillation between grown-up mum and self-conscious teen (whose neuroses strike such a chord - she's brilliantly written). Oh... and your rock star's okay too ;-)
Sheedevil16j chapter 4 . 6/5/2011
Marie my dear. Can I start off by saying that is is weird? But not weird in a bad way...no no my friend, this is very good. Different. I have found myself confused with the different little stories within the chapter but as soon as I ground myself with the new time change, I am involved and really enjoying it. I find myself trying to piece together what I know and try to figure out what I dont. Like, who is the father of her daughter? What is the matter with Jake? Is Edward ever going to have a real conversation with the poor girl? How did she meet him and what is the extent of their relationship? And last but not least, how did you come up with this one? I always have faith in you and can't wait to see where you take this story and how it will turn out. You know I would follow you all the way to Volterra and back ;). PS how about RP's f-bomb on the MTV movie awards? Thoughts on the Breaking Dawn trailer?

Hope all is well,

Jamie
BilliCullen chapter 4 . 6/5/2011
Damn, I want this Edward, can I have him please?

I like the jumps, it's interesting.

Excellent chapter, you're a hell of a writer.
lynnpepper77 chapter 4 . 6/5/2011
Some ideas are forming in my head. I have a sinking feeling that Edward is gone, I hope not dead, but that is my suspicion. Your words just have this mournful, somber feel to them. I am really enjoying your storytelling.
theonlykyla chapter 4 . 6/5/2011
gah, u r owning my ass with this now. i wanna like edward but right now, not so much. seems a bit of an ass, which i'm sure you'll sort out for me.
theonlykyla chapter 3 . 6/5/2011
UGH...I feel like I'm dizzy...I'm soooo wanting to just KNOW already...

Poor Bella, she's as clueless as ever...I love her spirit of being a "watcher" though...and that little convo w/ Edward at the end...pshhhaw, that got me a little hot, jsyk.

LOVE IT!
theonlykyla chapter 2 . 6/5/2011
BDC, I felt like I was walking through the halls of my own HS again...and fuck, I was somewhat of a helmet hair girl..my hair was reaching the whole foot atmosphere full of aqua net;)

It's still weird for me now to have "flat" hair, so to speak!

I'm captured and intrigued...so evil you are not having answers to inquiries...and keeping us all in the dark. BUT, so genius for this great little tale.
hardee chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
So excited about this first chapter. Love the back and forth, so refreshing! can't wait to dive into the next chapter!
twivampchick chapter 4 . 6/4/2011
OMG, I am so loving this but at the same time I am sooo fucking confused. Congratulations, because I have a feeling you planned it that way. ;) All of the people seem to have been so broken at one time or another. Please don't let us get caught up to the present only to find out Edward O.D.'d or something equally tragic. I think we've all daydreamed of rolling around in bed with our favorite rockers from the 80's. Ahhh, Rick Springfield or Simon LeBon. Also, what the hell did the girl want Bella's autograph for? Is this like an "Almost Famous" kind of thing where Bella writes about her relationship with a rockstar who was nothing like his stage persona? I know I'll have to wait and see...blah,blah,blah. Can't wait!
5,212 | « Prev Page 1 .. 321 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 341 .. Last Next »