Reviews for There is a Light
theonlykyla chapter 2 . 6/5/2011
BDC, I felt like I was walking through the halls of my own HS again...and fuck, I was somewhat of a helmet hair hair was reaching the whole foot atmosphere full of aqua net;)

It's still weird for me now to have "flat" hair, so to speak!

I'm captured and evil you are not having answers to inquiries...and keeping us all in the dark. BUT, so genius for this great little tale.
hardee chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
So excited about this first chapter. Love the back and forth, so refreshing! can't wait to dive into the next chapter!
twivampchick chapter 4 . 6/4/2011
OMG, I am so loving this but at the same time I am sooo fucking confused. Congratulations, because I have a feeling you planned it that way. ;) All of the people seem to have been so broken at one time or another. Please don't let us get caught up to the present only to find out Edward O.D.'d or something equally tragic. I think we've all daydreamed of rolling around in bed with our favorite rockers from the 80's. Ahhh, Rick Springfield or Simon LeBon. Also, what the hell did the girl want Bella's autograph for? Is this like an "Almost Famous" kind of thing where Bella writes about her relationship with a rockstar who was nothing like his stage persona? I know I'll have to wait and see...blah,blah,blah. Can't wait!
secretgeek17 chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
BDC, is this going to hurt me? It feels like it's going to hurt me. I'm scared. Hold me.

But seriously. I am totally psyched to start this. I finished tss and i am all caught up with updates. Here i go.

Meg (Kellert Duffley )
MoniNP Monica Nopi chapter 4 . 6/4/2011
OMG..the more I read..the more questions I have... o.o... friday is far, far away.. love reading the theories on fb! thx bb.. MoniNP / Monica Np
MoniNP Monica Nopi chapter 3 . 6/4/2011
I'm dying to know moreeeee... MoniNP (Monica Np on FB)...
PAWsPeaches chapter 4 . 6/4/2011
honestly i dont care if seth and jake are both gay- i still love them, BOTH, equally.

Good God could this Edward BE anyMORE intense? I LOVE it!

PAWsPeaches chapter 3 . 6/4/2011
OMG! Jake's floppy mohawk has made my heart flip-flop-flutter and Seth's big brown puppy dog eyes have me wrapped and Edward's intensity has me channeling the vampire Le Stadt from the movie Queen of the Damned for some reason -hot

I have nothing but absolute adoration for this story. I'm hooked and can't get enough of it- THANK YOU lovey.

xoxo- googles;0)
Ficturesque chapter 4 . 6/4/2011
I'm cool with the dates now, 'cause I recognise the scenes/characters now. :)

'To this day I'm amazed at my actions. When you're a child, you make ballsy moves. You also think you have all the time in the world.'

Crap crap crap I feel a death coming on... or some other serious mind screw. :D

Love this bb.

Ficturesque chapter 3 . 6/4/2011
Gah, I'm crap at remembering date changes... but I'm trying. :)

I love the feel of your story.

Thank you for taking the time to share your talent.

Ficturesque chapter 2 . 6/4/2011
'There was no way of knowing then, in that dingy suburban stockroom, that those eyes were bright green like the grass on the Presidio and that one day they'd been looking down at me.' *wipes eyes*

Thank you for not giving too much away in your a/n!

Ficturesque chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Arh flip, I'm ready to cry already.

Beautiful hun!

Edmazing chapter 2 . 6/3/2011
School is out, summer's just begun for me. And what a great first story to slip into! I remember these type of oh so cool bands that you wouldn't hear anywhere away from boys with crazy now, but oh so cool then hair cuts!

Reminiscing, after the cringing, is always fun, but even more so with your words. I love how you paint a complete picture. The hair, the hair spray, the life size posters and that in the dark feeling just take me back.

And then, right when I'm swimming in all the nostalgia, you drop the bomb.

"You loved 'm best of all, right?" she asks, bringing the cassette tape closer to her face and scrutinizing it more intently. It's hard to tell if she's referring to the band or to Edward Cullen's picture. It hardly matters.

"Yes," I answer. "The best of all."

Yep. Reading that was when I knew "BellaDonna Cullen EPICNESS" was the right friggin' name! Great job to whoever named it! I'm so excited for you, your new story, and your new group! And I'm so happy I met you, get to read your works, and get to semi-stalk you. I really don't know how I got so lucky!

Big hugs!

evilnat chapter 4 . 6/3/2011
I had this fic on my TBR and was waiting a while to read but then Kennedy Nicole Cullen insisted I read. Its really great. I love the mystery and i always love a rockerward.

I also love the flashbacks to the 80s, you've captured it really well. I was in year 5 in 1987 but had an older sister so i got to experience the 80's through her.

CANT WAIT for more!

prettykittyartist chapter 4 . 6/3/2011
I love this so far! I am totally sucked in and can't wait to see where it goes! BTW, Nic sent me ;0) Always w/ the good rec's that one!

5,215 | « Prev Page 1 .. 322 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 342 .. Last Next »