Reviews for There is a Light
amandadccullen chapter 3 . 6/8/2011
Well that was an interesting chapter! So Bella has a messed up family, and Jake and Seth are dying for her attention lol! But love reading of her and Edward, can't wait to see how they r gonna meet though! Oh and I'm so glad we don't have VCR's anymore lol!
MSPT chapter 4 . 6/8/2011
God I'm not going anywhere. This is great! :)
MSPT chapter 3 . 6/8/2011
Stumbled upon your story, and so far I enjoy reading the first chapters:) Thanks for writing!
amandadccullen chapter 2 . 6/8/2011
I'm already getting hooked on this story, loving it! Can't wait till she meets Edward ;)! But your story writing has me going back in time I can imagine it like I'm back in that time and that's some really great writing! Okay can't wait to read more, and Seth as a grungy and Bella a prep...yeah love it! ...on to read more! ;)
amandadccullen chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Um can't wait to meet the Masen's! ;)
Sunsetwing chapter 4 . 6/7/2011
I am really loving this story. I have one question though, is Seth gay? Just struck me that he may have been.
meguhbot chapter 4 . 6/7/2011
I'm loving this story hard! love yooouu
lislar chapter 3 . 6/7/2011
I listened to The Boy with the Thorn in His Side over and over again. I think it was a kind of teen angst-ridden mantra for me. So funny to think of it now - how serious and dark I thought I was back then in 10th grade.
lislar chapter 2 . 6/7/2011
This story is so cool. And somehow, amazingly you've captured the period of time already. Thankfully I never had one of those hair shields! I remember doing the exact thing as Bella - studying all I could about a band to impress a guy. Why did they always seem just a step ahead when it came to knowing new bands? I remember scouring the independent record stores for rare editions of albums without really knowing what I was doing.

And the skaters...guh! I was so in love with the skater boys! This is such a nice little slice of nostalgia for me! Thank you!
WallaWallaMama chapter 4 . 6/7/2011
Oh holy night, how on earth does Bella go from Edward's biggest fan to his lover? The suspense is killing me...but that's not to say I don't love the snippets getting us closer to finding out. I am also happy to already know that Seth is still in the picture in the future/present, intrigued that Bella Swan is recognizable at brunch, and that there is discussion of a 'happy ending' to be had. More, more, more!
insanemum chapter 4 . 6/6/2011
Ooh BD - just got caught up on this (after persistent Nicole badgering!) and I gotta say, the melancholy is giving me a nervous vibe. The writing is lovely (as always) but the sad and sweet is making me very nervous. The enigma that is Edward Cullen has me worried.
shellshock81 chapter 4 . 6/6/2011
Ty for the a/n. I was confused and thought maybe I was the only one. Im hooked though... Dying to know what's going on! I feel as though seth is gay maybe?

anyway great job!
jarkin33 chapter 4 . 6/6/2011
*sigh*

"Short-lived?" I asked.

Edward opened his mouth as if to speak, but paused. He licked his bottom lip, like he was the nervous one. "Always remember the way you feel now, Bella, and then you won't have to worry about that."

that almost breaks my heart and I don't even know the whole story yet... GAH!

beautiful chapter - I can't wait to find out how they connected in the first place!

Love it -thanks for sharing

jarkin33 chapter 3 . 6/6/2011
love the chapter! A lot of information to take in... the not-so-perfect lives of them all... Even Edward.

I really love the way you're telling the story the short flashes to their history - it's definitely pulled me in!

thanks for sharing!

jarkin33 chapter 2 . 6/6/2011
ok... I saw your A/N and now i'm going to have to kill Obsmama and Nic - LOL They do this to me all the time! I know they are trying to make me cry! (ain't gonna happen)

Love the chapter - the intro to Seth and sort of to Edward! Now I wonder where he is.. what happened... ahhhhh

Does Seth have a crush on our Bella or is he just being friendly? Also- 1987 I'm almost the same age as your lovely Bella!

Can't wait to read more!

5,238 | « Prev Page 1 .. 322 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 342 .. Last Next »