Reviews for There is a Light
Ficturesque chapter 2 . 6/4/2011
'There was no way of knowing then, in that dingy suburban stockroom, that those eyes were bright green like the grass on the Presidio and that one day they'd been looking down at me.' *wipes eyes*

Thank you for not giving too much away in your a/n!

x x
Ficturesque chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Arh flip, I'm ready to cry already.

Beautiful hun!

x x
Edmazing chapter 2 . 6/3/2011
School is out, summer's just begun for me. And what a great first story to slip into! I remember these type of oh so cool bands that you wouldn't hear anywhere away from boys with crazy now, but oh so cool then hair cuts!

Reminiscing, after the cringing, is always fun, but even more so with your words. I love how you paint a complete picture. The hair, the hair spray, the life size posters and that in the dark feeling just take me back.

And then, right when I'm swimming in all the nostalgia, you drop the bomb.

"You loved 'm best of all, right?" she asks, bringing the cassette tape closer to her face and scrutinizing it more intently. It's hard to tell if she's referring to the band or to Edward Cullen's picture. It hardly matters.

"Yes," I answer. "The best of all."

Yep. Reading that was when I knew "BellaDonna Cullen EPICNESS" was the right friggin' name! Great job to whoever named it! I'm so excited for you, your new story, and your new group! And I'm so happy I met you, get to read your works, and get to semi-stalk you. I really don't know how I got so lucky!

Big hugs!

Mel
evilnat chapter 4 . 6/3/2011
I had this fic on my TBR and was waiting a while to read but then Kennedy Nicole Cullen insisted I read. Its really great. I love the mystery and i always love a rockerward.

I also love the flashbacks to the 80s, you've captured it really well. I was in year 5 in 1987 but had an older sister so i got to experience the 80's through her.

CANT WAIT for more!

xx
prettykittyartist chapter 4 . 6/3/2011
I love this so far! I am totally sucked in and can't wait to see where it goes! BTW, Nic sent me ;0) Always w/ the good rec's that one!

Thx

J'me
TheNuge chapter 4 . 6/3/2011
i finally started reading this today...and i love love love it but i'm also living in fear! :) i mean i'm a total wussperv. i can handle some angst as long as B and E end up together...but i'm feeling like that might not happen *gasp*. also, so far there's been a few story lines that totally came right out of my youth...it's kind of weird. :)
CullensTwiMistress chapter 4 . 6/3/2011
great chapter, i'm a bit confused but hangning in there nonetheless cause I have a feeling it will all come together soon...
MaryKitty chapter 4 . 6/3/2011
Thank KEnnedy Nicole Cullen for making me read this..I know I will be!
troublefollows1017 chapter 4 . 6/3/2011
*DED* This is fabulous. Now I have to wait for the next chapter? Chop, chop. Get busy.
janshanr chapter 4 . 6/3/2011
I'm really enjoying the jumping around. At least so far.
Dolly.Reader chapter 4 . 6/3/2011
I remember when the first chapter posted I was so intrigued as to where this story was going. Sorry that RL has made me fall behind until today when Nic sent me off to read and discuss!

I love the 80's references to perms and walkmans. Zipping through the mall and going to the record store, walking past the BonJovi standee - I can picture so well!

The little snippets of Edward are so tantalizing right now. Bella observes him and she isn't even aware that he's watching her just as intently is she?

I'm hooked!
troublefollows1017 chapter 3 . 6/3/2011
Gah, Edward. Ok. I get the mystery now. Who is the little girl's daddy? This is killing, Nic, you know, not knowing. Now it is officially killing me. Thanks a lot. I love the way you write. I love how easy it is to know these characters by the way you describe them and have them speak. Thanks for sharing your talent :)
Totteacher chapter 4 . 6/3/2011
I am guessing that Seth was gay, and since the eighties were not an accepting time for people who were homosexual...that must have been painful for them both.
troublefollows1017 chapter 2 . 6/3/2011
Walkmans and hair poofs. Ah, those were the days. Can't wait for more.
troublefollows1017 chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Nic tells me I must read. So, I must. So far, so good. I hear there's mystery. Love it :)
5,205 | « Prev Page 1 .. 322 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 342 .. Last Next »