Reviews for There is a Light
tff000 chapter 4 . 6/3/2011
good chapter. wondering if seth is gay? wondring how much older e is than b. also wondering why b is famous. is she a song writer or author of some sort?
TwiloveSue chapter 4 . 6/3/2011
Oh my God, my head is spinning in about twenty different directions and I'm smiling huge. I love this so much! The way you keep giving little pieces has me SO intrigued. I know enough to not feel totally in the dark, but not enough to feel like I completely know what's going on. I hope I have the basic gist of this correct (please say I do!) but there's so much more story that I can't wait to discover. I have about a million questions, but I know they will all be answered in good time, so I'll hold off asking them for as long as I can.

You've brought out so many emotions in me and I'm completely hooked. Thank you for the update and I can't wait to spend more time with you, these great characters, and this very lovely story.
jansails chapter 4 . 6/3/2011
Ah...Seth is gay, hence the rejection but the friendship.

If Bella's daughter belongs to Edward, she doesn't know him.

I say this because any daughter, when speaking of her father, will call her father Dad, Daddy, Pop, Pops, anything besides referring to him as 'he' or 'him' as she does when talking about his album covers, videos, etc.

ExB evidently had a shortlived love affair either due to a breakup or Edward's death, & his daughter never had the chance to know him.

That or she's someone elses' daughter entirely, perhaps Jake's?

Unimaginative Olena chapter 4 . 6/3/2011
I'm crying :( I'm almost a hundred percent sure Edward died. Her memories of him are lined with sadness, and, although they are happy ones, they make me cry. I hope I'm wrong, but I have a feeling I'm not. *sniff sniff*

So, Bella is a famous... writer? I wonder who her daughter's father is. I thought it was Edward, but now I'm not so sure. Damn, you have me all tangled up in theories!

cejsmom chapter 4 . 6/3/2011
Wow! You've blown me away with this one! This story is goin to be EPIC!

So, I'm thinking Seth is gay. Thought it before you put them in San Fran but that kinda confirmed it. She moves fast our Bella. April with Seth. Concert and in July she is living with Edward somehow. 23 years later who is she with? Where does Jake fit in. He is not her daughters father so I'm thinking inbetween Edward breakups?

If given the opportunity I would start reading this story and never stop. It is absolutely fabulous! Your best yet!
MDtwiwriter chapter 4 . 6/3/2011
I'm enjoying the story and I am slowly piecing things together. But mostly I'm just enjoying the information as it is presented. I try not to want more of various times in her life, especially with Edward, and just accept what is presented. So far I assumed that Seth is gay, that she had a more serious relationship with Jacob, her daughter knows Seth so he has continued to be a part of her life. She has some fame (as Edward's girlfriend, as a music writer?). Something happened with Jacob, maybe the pill popping is a clue. Edward/Masen obviously became her lover. The biggest piece to this puzzle...who is her daughter's father? Did I miss her name because Bella always calls her "my daughter" and her daughter nerver refers to Edward as daddy just "he." Soooo, I look forward to more pieces of this puzzle.
2old4fanfic chapter 4 . 6/3/2011
I'm not much of a linear thinker myself, so as long as it eventually makes sense I don't mind jumping around. I had a teenage boyfriend (who was in drama club with me, that should have been a hint)who never pushed beyond a fairly tame kiss. I thought he was just being a gentleman.
Nicffwhisperer chapter 4 . 6/3/2011
Lol I caught the Dick reference up at the top and giggled. Love this story. It's interesting, intriguing, makes me want more, makes me want love *gasp*, makes me want to put up posters, makes me want a mohawk lol, makes me confused, makes me understand, and def makes me want a HEA for E/B, but I'm getting the feeling that someone important dies in the end. That makes me a little sad, but I'm holding on bc I love this so much. You are doing a fab job on this, truly.

Siobhan B. Masen- Fraser chapter 4 . 6/3/2011
Dearest, you tell this story any way you want because I sit at your feet and beg for more every single time I get a chapter from you! I love it and can't get enough ;)

Till next time...

Rebadams7 chapter 4 . 6/3/2011
So. We have a mosaic of memories. Some shared and some private. Some time in the real world. To some eyes she's more than made it

Oh good

LittleSis2010 chapter 4 . 6/3/2011
I am a little confused but I'm still liking this one. Looking forward to the timeline getting straightened out.
obsmama chapter 4 . 6/3/2011
God I LOVED it
MssL chapter 4 . 6/3/2011
you are killing me, here! love love love this!
Joie Cullen chapter 4 . 6/3/2011
I am so in love! More please!
coldplaywhore chapter 4 . 6/3/2011
I really enjoyed this chapter, but you are right, you jump around a lot. It's a challenge to wrap my head around, but i like a challenge.

Thanks for reading and for the rec :) You are too sweet!
5,217 | « Prev Page 1 .. 325 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 345 .. Last Next »