Reviews for There is a Light
cejsmom chapter 4 . 6/3/2011
Wow! You've blown me away with this one! This story is goin to be EPIC!

So, I'm thinking Seth is gay. Thought it before you put them in San Fran but that kinda confirmed it. She moves fast our Bella. April with Seth. Concert and in July she is living with Edward somehow. 23 years later who is she with? Where does Jake fit in. He is not her daughters father so I'm thinking inbetween Edward breakups?

If given the opportunity I would start reading this story and never stop. It is absolutely fabulous! Your best yet!
MDtwiwriter chapter 4 . 6/3/2011
I'm enjoying the story and I am slowly piecing things together. But mostly I'm just enjoying the information as it is presented. I try not to want more of various times in her life, especially with Edward, and just accept what is presented. So far I assumed that Seth is gay, that she had a more serious relationship with Jacob, her daughter knows Seth so he has continued to be a part of her life. She has some fame (as Edward's girlfriend, as a music writer?). Something happened with Jacob, maybe the pill popping is a clue. Edward/Masen obviously became her lover. The biggest piece to this puzzle...who is her daughter's father? Did I miss her name because Bella always calls her "my daughter" and her daughter nerver refers to Edward as daddy just "he." Soooo, I look forward to more pieces of this puzzle.
2old4fanfic chapter 4 . 6/3/2011
I'm not much of a linear thinker myself, so as long as it eventually makes sense I don't mind jumping around. I had a teenage boyfriend (who was in drama club with me, that should have been a hint)who never pushed beyond a fairly tame kiss. I thought he was just being a gentleman.
Nicffwhisperer chapter 4 . 6/3/2011
Lol I caught the Dick reference up at the top and giggled. Love this story. It's interesting, intriguing, makes me want more, makes me want love *gasp*, makes me want to put up posters, makes me want a mohawk lol, makes me confused, makes me understand, and def makes me want a HEA for E/B, but I'm getting the feeling that someone important dies in the end. That makes me a little sad, but I'm holding on bc I love this so much. You are doing a fab job on this, truly.

xo

Nic
Siobhan B. Masen- Fraser chapter 4 . 6/3/2011
Dearest, you tell this story any way you want because I sit at your feet and beg for more every single time I get a chapter from you! I love it and can't get enough ;)

Till next time...

bnjwl
Rebadams7 chapter 4 . 6/3/2011
So. We have a mosaic of memories. Some shared and some private. Some time in the real world. To some eyes she's more than made it

Oh good

Reb
LittleSis2010 chapter 4 . 6/3/2011
I am a little confused but I'm still liking this one. Looking forward to the timeline getting straightened out.
obsmama chapter 4 . 6/3/2011
God I LOVED it
MssL chapter 4 . 6/3/2011
you are killing me, here! love love love this!
Joie Cullen chapter 4 . 6/3/2011
I am so in love! More please!
coldplaywhore chapter 4 . 6/3/2011
I really enjoyed this chapter, but you are right, you jump around a lot. It's a challenge to wrap my head around, but i like a challenge.

Thanks for reading and for the rec :) You are too sweet!
Fiyaaa chapter 4 . 6/3/2011
I'm intrigued... Looking forward to more x
FictionFreak95 chapter 4 . 6/3/2011
ok first off, I read the A/N's... I see what you did. LOL I love you.

secondly... I loved her looking at the picture and recognizing that she was pretty. It made me mushy for some reason. It's just how your write. I dunno how to explain.

She dated them? ugh! no, I know... I KNOW. I'm dying right now. reading through all her thoughts. :( Stupid Angela. lol

Absolutely adored this line: We traded in Masens tapes – bootlegs, imports, re-issues. We talked in lyrics and I felt I understood them instinctually. Edward Cullen took his sadness and wrapped it around himself as an identity and then threw it back in our faces, and kids everywhere that didn't fit in cheered on his downcast eyes and devastated existence.

who didn't think this deep back then. seriously.

Ugh. these three are so broken... the description of what they didn't need to talk about...killed me ded.

AND THIS WAS SO DAMN CUTE:

"I've seriously never felt about a girl like I feel about you, Bella."

Wow.

LMFAO!

then you kill me again with this: Jake chose that moment to stomp into the garage, but hung back by the door when he saw Seth and me on the floor… doing nothing… again. Seth asked Jake to give me a ride home. He broke up with me two days after that.

WTF? Is Seth gay? Just asking... seriously.. because there's NOTHING wrong with that, it's just the way he reacted that makes me curious...

okay, onward...

He didn't bother with his contact lenses, opting instead for his thick-framed reading glasses. - - - you're seriously trying to kill me, aren't you.

"Philip K. Dick?" I asked. While I'd spent time dreaming of him reading Keats and Yates for lyrical inspiration, he'd been dreaming about spaceships and aliens and post apocalyptic futures.

"What's wrong with Dick?" he asked.

I sputtered, laughing harder and tears streamed down my face.

"What?" he asked.

"Tell me you didn't really just ask me that."

LOLOLOL! forever loved that part!

omg. woman.

"You want to kiss me," I murmured.

"Kiss me." His words were so soft, that I convinced myself that they weren't real.

"What?" I asked.

Edward opened his eyes and his hands slipped from the piano keys and he turned so that he was facing me on the bench.

"You heard me," he said, like he was a teacher desperately trying to remain patient with a student.

You are definitely trying to kill me.

Me no likey this very much: When you're a child, you make ballsy moves. You also think you have all the time in the world.

WTF is THAT supposed to mean?

oh, Belladonna. Why did I just cry all the way through the present part again and her meeting with Seth? I do not understand these feelers right now... just a feeling.

Man, taken my breath away with the last leg of this chapter my friend. That was so sexy. And somehow sad. He just breaks my heart... so does she... and mostly you.

Oy. I need to collect myself, then I'm a stalk your ass on FB.

LOVE!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
KareBear1965 chapter 4 . 6/3/2011
I loved it loved it loved it and so look forward to more.

Hugs
flojo03 chapter 4 . 6/3/2011
so excited to see this in my inbox... "he was my boyfriend too," I try to explain, nodding at Seth's smiling face. "At the same time?" She's incedulous...Her arms are folded stiffly across her chest.
5,273 | « Prev Page 1 .. 329 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 349 .. Last Next »