Reviews for There is a Light
And now it almost all comes together... The thing I really like about this Bella is that she is so strong. She was so alone, yet so determined when she left for college with no support. And that second time she meets Edward face to face... the awkwardness was still there, but it was so obvious how important she was to him. Neither of them could figure out if he was like a dad to her, or a friend, and he was really, really trying to make sure he was nothing else. I might have loved that meeting & this chapter most of all, which says a lot considering that last one!
Wow. This made me so happy and so want to cry all at the same time. That scene "in the light" was perfect. He was so in love with her, so worried about whether he was right for her, and she was so certain in that way you are when you're young and naive. I ache reading it. And that second time he came to a book signing. They both seemed in a much better place - and she's engaged, dammit! I think she just broke Edward's heart.
OMG! She's an author and Edward is still completely in love with her, but what the hell happened between them? Bella was hard as nails in that chapter. Was it money for an abortion? I almost think that would be too expected and I can tell you don't write what's expected. Money for... I don't know. I've got to read more!
I'm starting to understand more... I think. I feel all of the tension between Seth, Bella and Jake, and I think maybe I know what's going on. Do Seth and Jake I wonder? And this is definitely heating up. It's nice that Rose and Emmett are getting back together again but it really begs the question: What about Bella and Edward? Where is Edward in the "Present Day?" Where did this daughter come from. She's got to have a daddy, right? I'm so confused by this story, but I'm so in love too. Nice writing!
A few things:

1) Her parent are awful, but she's got a really wonderful friend in Seth.
2) HE. WROTE. TO. HER! That's the most amazing birthday present ever.
3) She blew her own mind. Pretty funny.
4) EPOV. Swoon.
Wow... that's almost all I can think to write. I love that they just talked and he dropped her off. This would have been a totally different story if he tried to take advantage of her or something. But this is so cool because I really felt the awkwardness between the two of them and how I think he was interested in her, but didn't even let himself go there. And I could tell that she was freaking out, but on the surface she came off as pretty cool, yet typically teenage immature all at the same time. Well done!
omg... Jake turned out to be so sweet. I didn't see that coming. And that concert! I felt like I was there - the heat and the rain, and Edward. That's how they met. It's perfect and completely probable and completely unlikely all rolled into one. Bella must have been freaking out. I can't wait to read the next chapter.
Wow, that was HOT. I take it back. They eventually were definitely together in 1989. How old was she? 18? 19? The time jumps make it hard for me to tell.
I have no idea how she ended up in his house. The time jumps make my brain work a little harder and make me wonder and need to get to the next chapter. They're obviously not together in 1989. Why is she in his house?
This really captures how awkward it is to be a teenager, how you're dying to fit in but you don't even know why. And she obviously knew him. Her daughter's seen him before, when he was older. Interesting.
You've drawn me in. I can't wait to read more... On to the next chapter.
I dont like it. The writing is great but this is a horrible story. I just felt depressed and pissed at both of them. They were both horrible selfish people.
This is disgusting...she is to young and naive to be in a relationship with edward. He should know better. He a pathetic excuse for a man but im betting her telling her daughter all this shit is because she takes edward back...it should actually be a story warning her not to be stupid like her mom was and is. Great writing but the characters are pieces of shit.
I would just like to slap bella...just backhand her across the face and yell at her for being such a moron. As a teenager and an adult...
Honestly bella is stupid...and i wouldnt be telling this story to my kid.
5,205 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »