Reviews for The Pack Imperative
I just started your ebook! I can't wait to see the direction you take it in. And I can't wait to read all the scenes that were left out on here :)
Fire Dolphin chapter 31 . 10/12
Congratulations on getting your book published! I’m so excited for you, and I’m off to purchasing your e-book!
madmamabear chapter 31 . 10/10
I’m so proud of you! You must do what is necessary!
I have already ordered your book for my Kindle Cloud reader.
Bless you for finishing the story! THAT is what mattered!
Please, oh please continue to write!
You have the talent we crave!
Pray,...continue!
Amu4ever chapter 31 . 10/8
Oh my gosh, sounds awesome! Sounds like it's gonna be a good book!
grandmachix chapter 31 . 10/8
I'm glad I was able to read before you pulled it. And from this chapter, I'm sure the published version could be a best-seller. One point you never clarified, though. Evy's last name is Dwyer. Reneé married Phil Dwyer. Is Evy related to Phil?
Judy
I couldnt believe it when i saw that youve updated.
Although im really sad to see this fic go I completely understand and i wish you the best of luck
Thank you for writing one my favorite fics of all time and good luck with your book
gizzywoo chapter 31 . 10/5
I stumbled across this fic around 2-3 years ago and it was wonderful even though it wasn't completed. Even though you hadn't touched it for some time, I'm so so happy that I followed the story and got this update notification last night.

I really hope you do well, it's not often people are good enough to make the jump from fanfic to the 'real world' and it's extremely heartening to hear from someone who has made the leap.

I've pre-ordered and will gladly re-read this fic (again) before you pull it. Please, please keep up the details of your original works so others may find it, rather than just deleting this fic completely.

For those in the UK, you can get it on UK Amazon:

(DOT CO DOT)uk/dp/B07YQJTYGK/refsr_1_1?keywordsHeritageLockeLegacy&qid1570308462&sdigital-text&sr1-1

Congratulations!
I’m so happy when I saw this notification! I can’t wait to read the new version! Thank u so much for still writing!
Bella Wolff chapter 31 . 10/5
GOD BLESS YOU! I was sick when I got this update and highkey thought it was an amazing fever dream. This is my absolute favorite story on this site, and I have been just waiting for it to be completed! I’m super sad that it’s going to be taken off of Fanfiction, but you better believe that I am going to be one of the first people to buy this book! I am so crazy happy right now— thank you so much for not giving up on this story! Love you and hope your books does well!
Omg! Congratulations! This has been one of my favorite stories forever! When I saw your notification, I was excited, but this ramped it up! I can't wait to read the finished book!
lilsealsfriend chapter 31 . 10/5
That's so amazing! Congratulations! Thanks for sharing the story with the world.
headntheclouds chapter 31 . 10/5
I tried finding it on Facebook and can’t seem to find it. Would love to read the book as I remember when this first cake up and getting reviews over the years.
Paul's Chooka chapter 31 . 10/5
Congratulations lovely! I remember waiting on edge for your updates and can’t believe it’s been so many years... Here’s hoping it’s the next 50 Shades ;) (success wise) I know I’ll be one of the first buying it! So very proud!
inkbolt93 chapter 31 . 10/5
Congratulations! How exciting for you. I am sad to see that the book doesn’t seem to be available in the UK? Do you have any plans on making it available- I’d love to support your endeavour and buy a copy :)
tercat57 chapter 31 . 10/5
Seriously love this first chapter. You've really grabbed my attention, and I can't wait to read your book, hon! Congrats on taking that huge leap forward.
2,844 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »