Reviews for The Pack Imperative
Candylover778 chapter 1 . 13h
loving it!
isabelvenanciohotmail.com chapter 1 . 11/7
Adorei! alguém teria o contato da autora Amandamandy?
Madmaxi chapter 2 . 8/4
I remembered this story from years ago and had a hankering to see if it was ever completed. While I'm sad that I didn't get to read the completed Twi-version, I am so happy that you were able to publish it. I bought the first of the duet yesterday and after reading for most of the night bought the second one today. I'm totally delighted with the updated version. It has the best of what I remember with exciting new things to look forward to. Kudos to you and I wish you much success in your future writing!
MrsSomerhalder849 chapter 2 . 5/26
Please Please Update!

I love the pairing, and the story!
Ynes Vazkez chapter 1 . 5/26
Por cierto, se que no lo hagas pero podrías pasarme el original? Me ayudo mucho en una etapa muy mala de mi vida y me trae muy buenos recuerdos. podrías entonces?
Gracias
Ynes Vazkez chapter 2 . 5/26
Me alegro mucho¡ Segui tu fanfic cuando iba por el capitulo 15 más o menos y lo leí hasta el final. despues de eso, lo lei un par de veces más y lo añoraba estos diasa asi que fui a leerlo, menuda sorpresa¡ espero que tengas exito y se traduzca al castellano para poder leerlo ya que no tengo muy buen nivel de ingles.

Buena suerte¡
Psychodella chapter 1 . 4/5
Loved the beginning of both the fanfic and the original book. I would really love to read the fanfic thou is there any option of reading it somewhere?
birdsandboys chapter 2 . 1/30
Hi there! ive come super late to the party guttingly, but this sounds amazing (both the original book and the fanfic.) I was wondering if there was any chance i could get a copy of the fanfic to read? it not i completly understand! and either way I'll check out the book (which congrats on getting it published!)
Guest chapter 2 . 12/14/2019
Great love it
Kedrane chapter 1 . 11/14/2019
Absolutely love this story
AprillyMay chapter 1 . 11/6/2019
It is such a shame you have removed the original it was a good story and I'll miss it, I'll make sure to delete this from my library xx
PastOneonta chapter 2 . 11/5/2019
Congratulations on your original publishing. Thank you also for writing for your readers, for writing Jake and Bella and the wolves for so many years. Such a wonderful story, giving them the respect and development these characters deserved. Thank you for leaving a chapter posted, I think that’s a great way to keep readers updated. And you should be proud of the reviews! Why take them down? Best wishes, looking forward to reading your original work.
Me chapter 2 . 10/21/2019
Purchased Heritage on Amazon and left a review. Loved the book and re read it back to back. Lol. Extremely anxious for the next two books. Any upcoming dates?
Ryugan67 chapter 2 . 10/18/2019
I have loved this book for years, and I can’t wait to see what you do with this rewritten version! And congrats on getting it Published!
Ryugan67 chapter 2 . 10/18/2019
I’m so excited to receive my copy!
2,860 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »