Reviews for The Pack Imperative
Peacelovefairy chapter 30 . 5/9/2017
Interesting
maya09 chapter 30 . 4/5/2017
If you still read your reviews for this story, I love it. It's a whole new world and I love how you've changed it to something not expected. You're also a great writer. If you don't decide to finish this story, I'd love it if you could post an outline. Does the city work and do the Cullen return for the fight? Are there going to be adorable babies? I'd love anything you can share.
orchidluv chapter 30 . 4/3/2017
More more more more mooooooore pleaaaaaase
orchidluv chapter 29 . 4/3/2017
Sure, but at least Issa has it easier with Bella. A 3 way relationship would be looked down upon but not as severely as an 8 way!
orchidluv chapter 28 . 4/3/2017
I'm glad she's got Seth, and that you've kept him quite OC even tho they're all quite literally NOT OC. lol but she needed that with him. I'm getting to the end of what you've already written and I'm so scared that you'll never finish this story. I am loving it.
orchidluv chapter 26 . 4/3/2017
Is there a connection between Evy Dwyer and Phil? Or is that just a coincidence?
orchidluv chapter 26 . 4/3/2017
Jesum I've been sobbing right with her...
orchidluv chapter 25 . 4/3/2017
"kernel of truth"
orchidluv chapter 25 . 4/3/2017
Lmao I love "Inner Bella"
orchidluv chapter 24 . 4/2/2017
2 WEEKS? Is she stupid? Waiting 2 weeks to tell her guys about miss Vick? ughhhhhh
orchidluv chapter 19 . 4/2/2017
Not quite sure how you'll deal with the public as a whole about Bella and her mates, but if you haven't found a solution to that yet, possibly you could give her to 1 male (Jacob since he's Prime) for the public eye; ie: marriage etc. Rumors can fly but not as harshly because she's "friendly" with all the other males in public but no one would 'know for sure'. Yes the males are all dominant Alphas but surely they can restrict themselves publicly to save Bella and her father and even themselves from some massive grief. Also, if you haven't already, I'm hoping you bring Edward into this later on!
orchidluv chapter 18 . 4/1/2017
Hahahaha love how she got Paul's attention this morning!
orchidluv chapter 16 . 4/1/2017
I'm already worried...She's without any protection, she turns her phone off instead of just silencing it, and the title is Happenings in Port Angeles?
orchidluv chapter 13 . 4/1/2017
Idk, I might be a selfish wench but those boys better keep their paws to themselves haha. They're Bella's only!
orchidluv chapter 11 . 4/1/2017