Reviews for The Pack Imperative
Soledad Sanchez chapter 3 . 10/10/2017
eeemmmmm, I'm not sure about the sharing an imprinting part, I really really really liked the way it was taking. But it's your story, so let see how it goes.
Soledad Sanchez chapter 2 . 10/10/2017
ugh God, is too intense ! I have to stop reading. You are really really good.
Soledad Sanchez chapter 1 . 10/9/2017
2014 ? I hope you finish this story, I had read the chapter and I like it.
CerealReader chapter 30 . 10/3/2017
I know it's been forever, but I really hope you come back to this story. It's always been one of my favorites
A gift chapter 30 . 9/27/2017
This is a purely amazing story! I am truly astonished at what a superb writer you are, with such vivid, creative and wonderful writing skills. Thank you so much for sharing your magnificent creations with us. I hope wherever you are now, you are well, happy and (possibly?!) pursuing a career in writing - in which you would most definitely be very successful. I am not going to beg, nor even ask for the continuation of this and your other stories/works of art (however you consider them) because after writing so well you truly deserve a break for as long as you wish (even if it may be eternity). I am truly grateful for this gift you have blessed everyone with
Lisa Lloyd 1974 chapter 30 . 9/4/2017
R u going 2 come back an finish this story cuz I'm LOVING so much & I'm not the only one that would love 2c it finished! So PLEASE do & it it is already been finished somewhere else can u PLEASE let me no so I can read it!?...;) Thanks so much...
Guest chapter 30 . 8/26/2017
I really hope inspiration for this story strikes you again. It's so good!
Wolf-Girl-Team-Jake-Junkie-91 chapter 30 . 8/14/2017
This story is so well written. It's been years since you updated thought, I'm curious...Will you ever finish it?
Calyptra chapter 18 . 7/19/2017
I tried so much to give it a chance. I like the idea. In fact I have been searching for a Bella/Pack story. I also like your writing. Especially her inner monologues. But my inner feminist won't let me go any further. I kept reading in hopes that she will put the in their place. Give them an ultimatum: treat me as an equal or lose me. But nothing so far. I have lost hope. It's cringeworthy. I know that their wolves and I don't mind a little domineering in the bedroom, but this. They are completely disregarding her wishes, her opinions and her rights as a human being in some twisted sense of being in the right. Like it's their right to treat her like that. Like she doesn't know any better. Giving her orders, forcing her, using words like babysitting and threatening to discipline her. They are taking advantage of their strength to physically force her to do things. Keeping her pinned in one place, swaddling her, restraining her. It's sickening. I don't know how someone can find such a display of power romantic or safe. I'm aware that there are 24/7 Dom/sub relationships and even though I don't really understand them, I respect them because they are based on mutual agreement. But the wolves are forcing her to accept this kind of behavior just because she is their mate and because they are stronger and more than her and thus can force her. To me this relationship is actually abusive. They may not have beat her up, but abuse has many faces. It reminds me of how women were treated in the Middle Ages to be honest and it's disturbing. It's your story and thus your decision. I am just giving you feedback on how I perceive it as a reader. I would have loved it if they were like that in the beginning and then she would have put her foot down and shown a strong female lead. As an independent woman I would hate for young girls to idolize such relationships (again: nothing against consensual Dom/sub) Nevertheless you are a good writer with a nice plot start. Despite all this you kept me going for 18 chapters. It is only my personal morals, values and views on a healthy relationship that stop me from continuing.
It'smeNaomi chapter 3 . 6/29/2017
It's weird the names jakecalls her r weird . Didn't he just met her after all the years *confused. I would have like to c them in a friendship\something to bulid on. You should have introduce him early like after the break up. But it's okay so far I'm really looking forward to b and j. Please don't take any offense to this
Guest chapter 30 . 6/11/2017
I just would like to let you know that if the hundreds of stories I've read on this site, this one is my absolute favorite. It crushes me every time I reread it (probably over 40 times now) that it isn't complete. If there's ANY way that you can continue this story, PLEASE do! It's truly amazing!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/12/2017
Years I've been hoping for an update. Every now and then I check in, just hoping, and I will keep doing so because it's such a fantastic, unique story. I hope what ever is keeping you busy is all good stuff! Nothing sad I hope. Best wishes!
Peacelovefairy chapter 30 . 5/9/2017
Interesting
maya09 chapter 30 . 4/5/2017
If you still read your reviews for this story, I love it. It's a whole new world and I love how you've changed it to something not expected. You're also a great writer. If you don't decide to finish this story, I'd love it if you could post an outline. Does the city work and do the Cullen return for the fight? Are there going to be adorable babies? I'd love anything you can share.
orchidluv chapter 30 . 4/3/2017
More more more more mooooooore pleaaaaaase
2,927 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »