Reviews for The Pack Imperative
Guest chapter 31 . 9/5/2021
C’mon next chapter this is a great I have been waitin so long for a new chapter
rnahlm chapter 1 . 7/26/2021
Hey!

So I have been reading this story since the beginning, and have been anxiously (and not so patiently) waiting for what happens next. I am so extremely happy for you, and wish you much luck on your endeavors. I was just wondering if there would be any way for you to finish this story before having to remove it, as I (and am sure others too) have fallen in love with the tale being told here.

Thank you so much! I hope you have a lovely evening!
sabajean1877 chapter 2 . 7/18/2021
Can you please bring the story back. I bought a books that your written but I still like the story that you made too.
Joi chapter 1 . 6/23/2021
I love it make more lots more stories like this one
Lisa D. Lloyd chapter 30 . 5/23/2021
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE come back an finish this story it's so goodI've been waiting for years to find out how it will end so come back!
VampWolf Girl 4Ever chapter 31 . 5/16/2021
I’ve been wanting to re read this story for a while and I was so glad when I found it again
It’s one of my favorites
And I know you have finished this story but I’d love to know what happens with La Push, with Bella and her men and Victoria
LittleShopofStories chapter 10 . 5/7/2021
Kinda weird almost brotherly?!
the bohemian flow chapter 31 . 3/9/2021
Wow, I really love this story! This is so good and very well written! Hope you update some more! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2021
You should make an Ao3 account! It has a better reading experience and stuff. Anyways love your work
Hanikka chapter 31 . 2/27/2021
Thank you for sharing this amazing story and hopefully continuing it. It took me long time to start to read this since I thought it was Bella/Jakob (not a fan) story. But luckily I started reading it and found one of the best stories I’ve read in Fanfic. Keep up your great writing and update soon!
Wolfgirl chapter 31 . 2/15/2021
Hello, I read your story and I love how Bella has 7 wolf lovers it’s so cute. Hope you update soon I like to read more of your stories they are great
bbutterfly689 chapter 31 . 2/14/2021
I love this story so much Ive read it twice and hope it gets finished someday. Or is somewhere else where I can read it completed. Love all the Alphas!
PhoenixHerondale chapter 31 . 1/16/2021
Omg thank you love this story so much
Candylover778 chapter 3 . 1/12/2021
OMg!
Jake is so possesive
Candylover778 chapter 2 . 1/12/2021
Omg!
Yay! U posted it back!
Thank you!
Yay!
Sorry i might sound very childish but im sooo happy!
2,927 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »