Reviews for The Pack Imperative
thaisrosacaralmeida14 chapter 31 . 1/10/2021
So wolves please, no Eddy in the mix .. Only wolves get hot .. better .. and everything
Pure.Moving chapter 18 . 1/9/2021
I’m loving this story so far. Why did I find it so late?!

When it comes to eating the pack is like my husband. Haha. Even going as far to share plates of food so he can be sure I ate enough. Annoying sometimes but I love it. Glad he’s not as domineering as the pack though lol.
sabrina michaels chapter 31 . 1/5/2021
This story is still just as good as it ever was..glad to see it back and hope to enjoy it's continuation..
Draco lover forever 1994 chapter 31 . 12/31/2020
Cant wait for an updste.
Madmaxi chapter 31 . 12/31/2020
Thanks so much for reposting. Just in time for Christmas! Was that meant to be the end of it or is there more?
Jeneluv2read chapter 31 . 12/31/2020
Please update the story further I would really love to read it further. Nice ending with the mystery.
Guest chapter 31 . 12/30/2020
You cant imagine how happy im to see you again
Really, right now you could say that im in a emotional mess, and reading this fic again has help me a lot. It has given me a escape and For that im forever grateful
I wish you the best. Merry late xmas and happy new year
alecygoodness22 chapter 31 . 12/29/2020
I had forgotten how much I loved this story. I'll have to look up your original story to find out how it ends, or is this where you originally planned to end it? It seems to be left on such a cliff. I very much wish there were more.
aliciatanksley chapter 29 . 12/28/2020
I’m so glad this is back! I obviously bought the spin off stories from this original story but this version of the story will always be my favorite. Are you going to be ending it or just brought it back for the fans?
southernpur-rica chapter 30 . 12/27/2020
Truly missed this story! Is this the end though? Also the unedited version on what used to be The Writers Coffee Shop, which is now “STARS” is only two chapters, but nothing unedited?... Hope you’re doing well and you’re coming back to us and posting more (fingers crossed lol)! Happy Holidays!
kouga's older woman chapter 31 . 12/26/2020
OMG! more please!
jyotsana2000 chapter 31 . 12/25/2020
Hey! I'm soo happy you posted it again. Please continue it.. You can see how much we want you to continue this story by reviews. Please please continue. I'll be waiting for notification
crazyreaderduh chapter 31 . 12/24/2020
gladt to see an update!
My Eyez Are Watching Everyone chapter 31 . 12/23/2020
so glad you've returned to work on this story.
Twiheart12 chapter 31 . 12/23/2020
Omg! I'm so delighted you are back! I LOVE this story! Can't wait to read more ️ Xx. Merry Christmas and stay safe
2,927 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »