Reviews for The Pack Imperative
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2020
Omg I’m so happy! I just saw all the updates in my email and just had to come and reread the entire story! Thank you!
colleenkatrina chapter 1 . 12/21/2020
you don’t know how happy i was when i saw the notification saying that the story was updated. At first i was like, huh? Then when i checked it you really did bring it back. Thank you!
sabrina michaels chapter 2 . 12/21/2020
wishing you much success with your new book..
sabrina michaels chapter 1 . 12/21/2020
So happy to see you re initiating this story..can't wait to start and see if it's changed in any ways..thanks for bringing it back into play and thanks for sharing it with us.
Lansara chapter 31 . 12/21/2020
Squeal! I have never been so ecstatic to see a story reposted. I read your book and it was all right. I don't want to offend you, but this is SO much more to my liking. I'm incredibly happy to see it again. I kind of hope you continue this story again but I don't want to press my luck. Thank you so very much for reporting it.
wolf girl123098 chapter 31 . 12/21/2020
Welcome back! I hope you are in good health and safe during these times. I have always loved your stories, can't tell you how many times I have reread the Pack imperative. Thank you!
FaeGhostReader chapter 31 . 12/21/2020
Wow my inbox just blew up. Are you going to be continuing this?
sweetgirl57 chapter 31 . 12/21/2020
hello, Nice to see you back. if you decided to put back the story, does it means that you will update it soon? thanks
Guest chapter 2 . 12/21/2020
The second book in the series isn’t worth reading the fanfic was much better and when it got to the point of the protagonist and one of her mates having sex after she found out he tortured people I gave up reading it completely. I am horrified by what a once beloved fanfiction has become.
Child of Dreams chapter 2 . 11/30/2020
Noooo...
Candylover778 chapter 1 . 11/23/2020
loving it!
isabelvenanciohotmail.com chapter 1 . 11/7/2020
Adorei! alguém teria o contato da autora Amandamandy?
Madmaxi chapter 2 . 8/4/2020
I remembered this story from years ago and had a hankering to see if it was ever completed. While I'm sad that I didn't get to read the completed Twi-version, I am so happy that you were able to publish it. I bought the first of the duet yesterday and after reading for most of the night bought the second one today. I'm totally delighted with the updated version. It has the best of what I remember with exciting new things to look forward to. Kudos to you and I wish you much success in your future writing!
MrsSomerhalder849 chapter 2 . 5/26/2020
Please Please Update!

I love the pairing, and the story!
Ynes Vazkez chapter 1 . 5/26/2020
Por cierto, se que no lo hagas pero podrías pasarme el original? Me ayudo mucho en una etapa muy mala de mi vida y me trae muy buenos recuerdos. podrías entonces?
Gracias