Reviews for The Crazy Girl
Regularfangirl chapter 21 . 9/19/2017
Please finish the story it's really good and I know I'm really late but still the story is really good
Guest chapter 21 . 4/10/2014
Please keep writing!
CrossoverGuy21 chapter 20 . 3/11/2014
I want to be patient, but it has been 8 FREAKING MONTHS since the last chapter!
CrossoverGuy21 chapter 5 . 3/10/2014
Seriously, make the next chapter already! It's been, like, almost a year! This is just like that fanfic "Play The Sims 2: Real Life" where the author hasnt updated it for four years!
kazzgirl chapter 21 . 1/19/2014
Woaah! This was awesome! I really liked all 21 of them dude I hope u get to make the other chapter soon this is so cool its really inspirational to ha btw love the Sara and rugby pairing kinda saw it coming XP
kazzgirl chapter 21 . 1/19/2014
Woaahh is probably the best response for this I'm speechless I read all 21 chapters and this is amazing lol now I'm a rigsara shipper XP
This really inspires me for my comics thanks hope u continue chapter 21 :)
CrossoverGuy21 chapter 21 . 9/21/2013
Make a part 2 of this and after that make a finale!
s u h a y a chapter 21 . 8/12/2013
Ermahgerd! What's gonna happen?
I really like this story and you rock! Don't go on hiatus! I can't find many stories like this that are long and good and I'm glad you wrote this! Everything is good! Keep on writing! I'm gonna be wrting a regular show story like this and I would love it if you become my Beta reader! Please? Love your Work!

JapanLover4ever
-Because everybody loves Japan
guest chapter 21 . 7/14/2013
dang
Dambusta chapter 21 . 7/14/2013
OH MY GAWD! THIS NEEDS CONTINUEING RIGHT NOW! I WILL PAY YOU IN SUGAR TO CONTINUE THIS!
guest chapter 21 . 7/13/2013
holy! this is great!
Guest chapter 21 . 7/13/2013
Girl miss u this oc story is like the best out of all the others! Love ya
thefabuolusgirls
SporkGender chapter 21 . 7/13/2013
It's official, your all BAKAS!
I wanna play slender but I can't.
Like, I LURV CreepyPasta and I'm not afraid of them but, if I were to meet them in real life, I'd be scared sh*tless.
I also called this when ya first mentioned the game Slender.

Looking forward 9000x for the next Chapter!

This AB12 signing off... The Future Is In The Past, Onward Aoshima!
oh rad chapter 11 . 5/22/2013
Ha! Chapter 11 is hilarious!
oh rad chapter 20 . 5/19/2013
I know what you mean, and I think the "something" that's gone is the drawing technique. I just feel the older ones, with the older DRAWINGS, are the best ones. You know the saying, "let's give it up for the good old days"? That's that's what I'm implying. And their personalities kinda changed, too. I don't know, but I know what your talking about, and I agree. Something DEFINITLY changed...