Reviews for My Soul to keep
FrostSapphire chapter 8 . 7/31/2013
Update!
EllieRenee18 chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Please keep writing this story please?
Crismebella chapter 7 . 12/6/2011
I really like how you are doing this story. I can't wait to see how it comes out.
xLuvAriVicLizx chapter 7 . 11/27/2011
Hey there! :]

Your story is awesome!

I love it.

I watched Breaking Dawn a few days ago & now I wanted to read some Emmett & Rosalie Storys cause I love them! hehe :]

Update soon. :D
LibraGirl12 chapter 7 . 10/29/2011
Oh, i can't wait to see what happens next! Great job!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/1/2011
OMK!

Now this is a real twist! Emmett with white eyes and not knowin' how he got where Alice and Jasper found him? And Alice havin'a vision of Em actually killin' the human? Nooooooooooooo! There's got to be a reasonable explaination!

So glad that Em got rid of Royce once again, and I liked the talk they had in her dorm room. I just wish he'd have stayed and watched her sleep...ala Edward. He wouldn't be in this mess.

Okay, sweetie, you have GOT to give us MORE PLEASE, ASAP! I really like your story!

Hugs,

Ellen xx
eureka twilighter chapter 5 . 6/25/2011
Really likin' the twists in this version of the Twilight story. To see Rose as a vulnerable human is strangely nice. Kinda makes me like her better. So now the story truly diverges and we have surprises in store. Awesome!

Ok, bb, I'm again ready for MORE PLEASE, ASAP!

Hugs,

Ellen xx
ChristineThePirateQueen chapter 4 . 6/15/2011
Very interesting storyline! I can't wait to find out what happens!
RosalieeL chapter 3 . 6/10/2011
Wow, this story is awesome! I can't wait for the next chpter! 33
twifanficfreak chapter 2 . 5/27/2011
Great story! Can't wait to read more.
OddLilBird chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
I think that you've got a really interesting story line here, but one thing that I think would make it even better is if you edited it a bit better or found a beta (an editor). I noticed especially That sometimes there wasn't capitalization at the beginning of some sentences and punctuation was missing. I know that these things don't seem like much, but as a fellow reader and writer I know that it makes all of the difference when your reading a story because when it's edited properly, things tend to make better sense. Sometimes I find that even if a story has a good plot, but the editing was done poorly I tend to steer away from that story. I hope this helps you with your writing endeavors.
eureka twilighter chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Hi sweetie,

Hmmm...very interestin'. Love the premis and the many directions this could take. You sure have left us with lots of questions. So, I'm just gonna wait for MORE PLEASE, ASAP to see what you do with it.