Reviews for The Seldom Seen Kid
Chezakeeba chapter 7 . 5/26/2019
Omg! Why has this not been finished?! "Crying hysterically" I love it so much!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/24/2018
More?
becgate chapter 7 . 1/30/2014
I just can't get over how I love everything about your stories. .. everything is just perfect! ! ! Please write more! ! ! !
Resrie71 chapter 7 . 1/12/2014
I admit that I like But who IS he slightly more, but this is quite good as well. I only found your work this morning I think, maybe late last night and I'm done, so PLEASE post more soon!
librarywitch chapter 7 . 10/15/2013
Another well done one. Loved the touches of romantic. A very enjoyable read and I do so hope you can get back to it somewhere down the road. Thanks for sharing this enjoyable read.
OnTheJazz chapter 7 . 7/19/2013
Damn this is good. You've really got a talent for angsty romance.
OnTheJazz chapter 5 . 7/19/2013
:'( omg. This is an angst fic for sure.
OnTheJazz chapter 4 . 7/18/2013
D': it started so nice. Fluffy even.
OnTheJazz chapter 3 . 7/18/2013
You need to not do this. This blasting holes in my heart thing. It ouchies a bit.
Beautiful though.
OnTheJazz chapter 2 . 7/18/2013
Okay you broke me heart. Please fix it.
OnTheJazz chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
I bet this is exactly how they'd have been as kids! Mycrofts explanation of throw a party was so...Mycroft! I love this!
JGHB chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
Love this idea!
Ruffsputin chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
"What have I told you about limited vocabulary, Sherlock? Five synonyms for boring."

This is what convinced me of Mycroft in this chapter; it's so perfectly him!
commentposter42 chapter 2 . 12/25/2012
I apologize I meant 'the relationship was NOT defined by John and Sherlock's sexuality. This is in reference to my previous review.
commentposter42 chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
I was introduced to your Sherlock expertise through the story "But Who IS He?". That story is humorous, entertaining and a vital addition to the Sherlock fandom. From the euphoria of reading the latest chapter of the a fore mentioned story I decided to check out your 'more favored' story...this one, just to be clear. It is fantastic. Not only is the writing superb, the grammar actually proofed and the language witty while sustaining romantic integrity. Each scene gives a great insight into the characters you are developing. Every character is spot on while not being a copy of the original show. The romance is not over done or to sappy. For once the relationship is defined by John and Sherlock being gay or not but simply by the fact that they are completely in love. That portrayal of them is unfortunately hard to find and illustrates what a revolutionary human being you are. There is much more I could write about your work but I think I will wait until I have read the next chapters. I am looking forward to continuing both stories. All I have left to say is thank you. Please don't stop writing.