Reviews for Baked Bread and Blue Screens
Jack's Ace chapter 2 . 8/7/2014
Love when u just have one of those weird convos outta nowhere and the sarcasm and I sults were pure gold and even got to see into the mind of a genius in a grocery situation \7/
kheelwithit chapter 2 . 8/7/2013
YEAH AUSTRIA! MAN THE FUCK UP! Ahem. Please continue! i keep coming back to this story and i see that there is no new chapter updated and it makes me sooooo sad ; ; Please update moar
Fabylou55 chapter 2 . 11/15/2012
This has such unbelievable potential it's sickening. Continue, or I'm going to have to die. Just amazing.
Diana Obelisk chapter 2 . 10/19/2012
*sniff* *sniff*

There...there's no end...

...but it was so good...
School-Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
it's just awesome. the idea. ohmyfuckinggosh.

please continue this, i am begging you. some fanfics are really getting boring nowadays, and this is something new (or maybe old, because it's written in 2011, jk.)
again, this is awesome. but i can't help but feel unfortunate because i've read something as good as this (incomplete), just to kill myself, i seriously need to know what'll happen next. so, please... update.

PS. please update.
School-Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
waaah. it's already 2012, please continue this. this is really something new, and i think it's great.
mysongsknowwhatudidinthelight chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
I have come to a conclusion.

It was not wise -well yes it was because now I feel much better about being stuck inside with a fever for the past two days- BUT it was not wise for me to read this at 12:24am on my father's birthday. Because I will be cracking up about Gilbird, 'the cake is a lie,' and the Blue Screen of Death during his dinner party, and I'm supposed to act "adult" there.

But this is one of the funniest fanfictions I have EVER read, in my entire life, and I thank you greatly for that. *Tips hat*

I'd like to iterate (like reiterate only the first time) that I hardly ever laugh out loud (or 'pol's as the hip people say) while reading fanfiction or looking at funny pictures on the Internet. That you got me to do so is a great accomplishment, equal to a gold medal in the Olympics. Seriously. Go get a piece of paper, write "I got America's Suiteheart to laugh" and frame it.
dubleodre chapter 2 . 6/22/2012
This pleases me.
Roith and Lorette chapter 2 . 3/20/2012
Lorette: This is cute as fuck... Er... Puppies. I wish I had a Matt. Or a Gilbert. Or, hell, a Mello. I love this sssooooooooooooooooo much u

Oh, and, uhhh... Thanks for the cheese bit in the first chapter. How the hell did you come up with that? Are you some sorta super-genius? Are you L? Well, I'll never have that dillema. Ever. Again. So thanks \()/!
Aiseki0Hikari chapter 2 . 3/16/2012
Pfft.. I didn't know Prussia's emotional. Awwe He needs more love (and Canada too!) I love how you put Mello and Matt's relationships in here. Update soon
Pherse Issac chapter 2 . 12/20/2011
I cant wait to see the rest of this story! I love how you write prussia XD! Please update!
Lunarrose18 chapter 2 . 12/8/2011
I am loving this story. i hope it has more chappies on the way. and i mean lots more XD i love the pairing very berry much
B is for Beyond chapter 2 . 11/26/2011
I'm begging you (already on a knees) please continue this story..

imma so bored please please please please continue it...
chocobnyluv chapter 2 . 11/11/2011
HRE, this fic is pretty amazing. Please update soon! I also rather enjoy your head-canon for both Prussia and Matt, especially how Prussia smells like baked bread. It totally makes sense...

anyway, please update soon!
scrambled-eggs-at-midnight chapter 2 . 10/23/2011
This is beautiful and I love it sosososo much.

Seriously. You have fried my brain with your awesomeness.

-Eggy