Reviews for Will and Elizabeth's Return
Super Girl chapter 3 . 5/28/2011
I think that this story is very cute.
the courage of our hearts chapter 3 . 5/24/2011
It is utterly heartbreaking that once everything had actually started to fall into place for Will and Elizabeth, he almost died, his heart was ripped out, and all of the sudden he found himself the new captain of the Flying Dutchman, doomed to the ten years' servitude aboard the ship, having to leave her behind. And although I firmly believe that the curse was broken in the end, and he came back for good, I like the somehow drastic idea of Elizabeth becoming a part of his crew, and the two of them living happily ever after, roaming the seas together. So, as to the substantive side of the story, it was really nice, the last chapter particularly - Will's promise he'd never leave her again was just too moving. I just wish you went into more detail instead of leaving it a little rough-and-ready.

But well done nonetheless. ;)
vampire-luvr chapter 3 . 5/24/2011
Lol, cute! I liked it, and I also really didn't like the ending of the movie! So freaking depressing! Good job giving it a happy ending!
Pirate-on-Fleet-Street chapter 3 . 5/23/2011
I can't say it's the best writing but the story's there. I think you could have done this in 1 chapter and split it into 3. Maybe one day you'll consider expanding on this?

PoFS
Pirate-on-Fleet-Street chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
This seems a little rushed to me. You need longer chapters to keep a reader's interest, in my opinion.

I hope you do write longer parts in the future :)

PoFS