Reviews for Another Road to Redemption
Anon chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
Posting this again on chapter one as it didn't show up when I posted it in the chapter two review box

"Since this is season 4, Riley is going to be in it. Please do not ruin his character when you get back to this story, Riley is not a favourite of mine but he was a good and decent man, I hate it that in season four fics, especially fuffy ones, Riley is almost always turned into a massive jerk, or someother nasty dislikable guy, even an antagonist sometimes, please don't do that to him, keep his character intact. Another bad twist done in fanfics is Willow and Xander, while they likely dislike Faith, a lot of their depiction in season 4 fics, again especially fuffy ones, is that their dislike is turned up to an insane extreme irrational hatred which is just too much, makes them very un-scoobie like and overall unlikable.

This story is very good so far, two chapters is just scratching the surface though and I am very interested in seeing it continue when you get the chance to XD.
P.S there is a new site dedicated to Buffy and/or Faith fics. its called chosentwofanfic, even if you have yet to continue this, you can post these two chapters there, you will likely get quite a few reviews, and just in case this isn't a fuffy fic, its not a requirement for it to be posted there, the advantage is that the story will be seen by more people (its an old story here, but it would be new on there, more attention to it) XD"
Anon chapter 2 . 12/16/2014
also forgot to add because I thought there was another chapter lmfao

Anon chapter 2 . 12/16/2014
Once again, so far good so far, love the Giles' habit lol and characterizations seem to be spot, keep it up, don't ruin it! XD (high standards pressure time haha)
Anon chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
So far so good, will be reading the other two chapters in a min and I will review them too.
No negatives so far, well just the "finally killing you part" Buffy never intended to kill Faith in L.A. remember, Buffy doesn't (or tries not to) kill humans, her stabbing Faith was more of a heat of the moment as she was instantly shocked by what she did.

But yeah, very good so far. I hope this is a story that will get continued.
Peanut Gallery chapter 2 . 7/4/2013
I like your alternative to the series, the only flaw I see is Buffy asking her Watcher Giles "Can we come in?" a big know-know in Sunnydale where evil needs an invitation to enter a home and can use one not directed at them.

Thanks for a Good Read,

Peanut Gallery
nathy.faithy chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
I like it, a lot actually!

Faith rocks ;)
J.S. Jamesbrooke chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Ok so anytime anyone reviews or puts my story on alert I look at their profile to see what kind of people are reading. So you reviewed mine so I looked at yours and found this little gem. I definitely think you should continue with this. I've always wondered what would have happened had Sanctuary ended differently and you're doing a fine job of showing us that possibility.

I'll be putting it on alert, just in case. ;)
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Awesome one-shot, I loved it. Keep up the great work.

Dani

ps I was tempted to say that I hated it just to get a sarcastic reply back.
wicked chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
-insert senseless praise and demands for more-