Reviews for Hold Me in Your Warm Embrace
Greta101 chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Honestly for someone who just wrote this in the bathtub, this is really incredible! And honestly I am a huge critic with my books and I've read the twilight saga, and to me this is what an experienced author would write, and I think you did an amazing job.
letzigprincess chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Thank you for this story. It was heartbreaking but sweet. I feel that you gave adequate warning with the summary and if you 'offended' anyone with it, that's just crazy. Great work!
3006gallaghergirl chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
Please please please continue!
L chapter 2 . 7/10/2012
Please continue with the one shots :) I love this story.
ilovejasperpotter chapter 2 . 11/19/2011
please continue please please please x9999999999999999999999999
Elsiii93 chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
I think you did great writing this! So painful, but still so full of love. It's so amazingly clear how much Edward cares about Bella. Personally I now close to nothing about miscarriages (obviously I know that you lose a child and all that, and I understand that it's devastating for the parents, but not much more than that.) but I think you did the topic justice. Every miscarriage is different (my guess, but everyone is different, so why wouldn't miscarriages be?)

I would love to see a continuation, as you wrote in chapter 2.

Finally, I have to say that I absolutely adore your Edward.
rachie.w chapter 2 . 8/29/2011
i would love to read a whole story on this :)
BaaabyA chapter 2 . 7/19/2011
I would be interested in being a pre-reader for you! I loved the one shot and would love to see it continued.
BaaabyA chapter 2 . 7/19/2011
spunkransomloverr chapter 2 . 7/17/2011
I know this story is sort of old, but i really want to know what happens next! Please continue to write it?
rachie.w chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
awww! its so sweet and id love for it to continue :)
twirob chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
i think you have a great idea here and if you are having trouble with it try to get a beta to help? i think you are an awesome writer and happy 19th when it comes :D
Goten4eva chapter 2 . 6/24/2011
You should totally continue this story! :) I would read it!
chet-ice chapter 2 . 6/24/2011
Yeah! Continue!
Edward'sBella21 chapter 2 . 6/24/2011
This is a really good story. And I think you should continue. And if u need anyhelp about information on recovery for a miscarriage just pm me and I'll be happy to help :)