Reviews for Return of Calliope
Please update I'm dying to know what happenes next
JTLETSGETIT chapter 16 . 6/11
Anybody wanna send me the link to where else I could find this story finished?
s.jawon chapter 1 . 2/23
I love this its very believable too like the reactions of the gods.I dont want to sound mean or anything but please hurry. If i could make a suggestion i ask that when you put kratos in that he dosent seem... like the ghost of sparta like he dosent act so heartless like how everyone describes him. Cant get enough! Keep up the good work.
AnonymousMel chapter 12 . 12/23/2013
Good update. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Lordriochi chapter 11 . 8/5/2013
I really think that Helios should spoken a bit more in this chapter, but otherwise, this was a good story. It would be nice if you refined this chapter though.
MeltingpotGirl chapter 10 . 6/5/2013
Ohhh, plan time! Shits bought to get real up in here! lol Can't wait for the next chappie!
Nentone chapter 10 . 6/4/2013
Hmmm... Something isnt right with that Oracle. Yes, something is very, very wrong. Anyways, another great chapter with an obnoxious Helios, though seriously, I like the head guy :D One of my favourite characters. And a very original idea about that creeper statue. Now, can you do us a great favour by updating quicker?

Chaotic Evil.

Despicable me, Nentone.
Nentone chapter 9 . 5/13/2013
Ya know, I suspect this story. Is it truly a God of War 4 game? Because if it is, then Ive got my eyes on you and you better update quickly or the Harpies will steal your keyboards.
MeltingpotGirl chapter 9 . 5/1/2013
Oooh, very interesting...just a random question...does she ever get to meet Kratos? I know if she does it'll probably be much later in the story, but can't wait for next chappie! Great job on this new addition! Update when you can!

MeltingpotGirl chapter 8 . 2/25/2013
THIS IS SOO AWESOME! Love the plot so far, can't wait to see what happens if/when she meets Kratos! Eeeee Hurry and update when you can!
Deadman19 chapter 8 . 3/7/2012
Too short lol give me a longer one but otherwise it was pretty good
LovelySinner7 chapter 7 . 1/6/2012
Ah ... memories of killing the gorgon...*becomes dreamy eyed* love the chappie as usual.
Deadman19 chapter 7 . 12/15/2011
Great chapter keep em coming
LovelySinner7 chapter 6 . 11/20/2011
Good old helios.. always good for a laugh. I wanna she her and kratos meet. That would be wickedly cool...
Emma Uchiha chapter 6 . 10/17/2011
A good fic for a good series. :3 I love the storyline so far!

The only thing that ruins it is the bad spelling/grammar that continuously disrupts the flow of the story. One word in particular is 'neigh'. A horse does not 'nay', it 'neighs' - nay is a response of disagreement. Another word that made me cringe was 'ore'. 'Ore' is an unrefined metal, 'oar' is a boat paddle.

I'm sorry if I'm being ridiculously nitpicky, I'm really only trying to help you better a wonderful fic! I just feel like it ruins the flow when I have to stop and decipher where pauses are supposed to be due to lack of commas, or I have to figure out what word is supposed to be where. Anyway, keep up the good work, you're awesome!