Reviews for Pierced
youyou18 chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
You had to go there , didn't you?
Well done. I love it.
Rose Brady chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Great idea! Really enjoyed this story - it was really well written as well!
RandomHumanOnEarth chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
I also don't think she would really do this. It was amazingly written though. Maybe you could try another version where she doesn't kill him.
firefly chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
I like this view point of her. It's very different from the other fics, but brilliant all the same.
TACAitsH chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Nicely written..

I don't believe that either haha. I suppose it maaaaay have happened..but I'm hoping nooot.
wolfdiamond chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
ooh i like this as well... very well written.
Marmiexx chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
hmmmmmm, i dont really like this story, soz but i dont like how its turning out, try to write something loving about these 2 because i just think its a load of rubbish saying that she was tricking him. :/
joannacamilley chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
That is true. I kinda find it hard to believe that she is different than all of them. She must have the killer mermaid instinct in her somewhere. Well, great job :)
vanilla-twilight9 chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
I love this story! I never really did trust Syrena, even if Philip did think she was different. She seduced him in a different way then the other mermaids, but it was the only way she could have Philip. He was just as taken by her beauty as the other men where by the other mermaids.

Great story and really well written. I like this possibility, that Syrena isn't so good, i just feel bad for Philip.
Summersetlights chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
God, this was absolutely fantastic.

It was so beautiful and heartbreaking and just...

There are no words.

Wonderful. Beautifully done. Wow.
GottaLoveMEgan chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
I was thinking the same way after the movie. I decided I don't want it to be true but it's still a strong possibility. Thanks for posting!
TheSlytherinNation chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
A fanatastic take on Syrena, I thought she was portrayed as too weak in the movie and it is still a possible outcome...
Ame Ulan chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
This is fantastic. If only this was the case... but then again, perhaps it shall be! We can only hope, I suppose.

Wonderful story.
Brianna chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Wow this is seriously good. Absolutely sensational! But I'm just curious, so did someone eat Philip in the end? Interesting.

-Brianna
JD chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Oi i don't really like this. She was different. Not like the others. So much more innocent with such an innocent face. That is what i get but i guess he probably had doubts that she just was tricking him to escape but still.