Reviews for Something Heard
marcho chapter 1 . 1/23
Very sweet! Thanks for writing.
Tamie K chapter 1 . 1/5
Sweet, I like how you make us think about the possibilities of Harry being with Christine vs. Dan being with Christine and it begs the question, shouldn't one be with the one they truly love?
I do have one qualm with this story and that is the usage of "passive voice." You opened with a passive sentence.
Chistine was wondering the 18th floor...
could be better as Christine wandered the 18th floor...
Jess13 chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Honestly, I've always loved how Harry called her 'MY Christine' in this episode - that totally meant something in my opinion. I really wish the show had ended the way you wrote it here. :) You did a very nice job, everyone is in character, especially with Harry feeling a little bad for Dan despite being so happy being with Christine. (And I have to agree, I really didn't like Dan the last 2 seasons either!)
baldgal chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
The ending we would have all liked to watch! At least on an episode of 30 Rock where they had a mini reunion of NC and had Harry and Christine marry.
AdventureGirl6 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Yeah it would have been funny if Christine had overheard the conversation. lol

Good Job
melinda08 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
great job! I haven't seen the finale but I have a feeling I would have liked your version much better keep writing NC stories... they are awesome to say the least!
ChavaAyanna chapter 1 . 5/23/2011